Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. (544 Views)

Estimate For Building A Fence Around A Two Plot Of Land. / Architects And Builders In The House,pls Criticize This Floor Plan / Experts And Builders In The House, Kindly Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. by dijon: 11:33am On May 10, 2017
I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE, I NEED VERY GOOD ADVICE ON A TWO PLOT OF LAND I GOT FOR MYSELF, PLEASE BUILDERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC, DO I FENCE THE TWO PLOT OF LAND OR I START BUILDING MY DUPLEX THEREIN FIRST. 2. HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST ME TO FENCE THE TWO PLOT OF LAND AND QUANTITY OF MATERIALS NEEDED BE IT SHARP SAND, CEMENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL , BECAUSE I JUST DONT WANT TO WASTE HARD EARNED MONEY. ITS URGENT PLEASE HELP BEFORE I LOSE MONEY. THANK YOU AND YOUR CANDID AND PROFESSIONAL ADVISE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

1 Like

Re: Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. by desse: 1:02am On May 13, 2017
Call or wayshap at 08033506527,08073711489. desse-architect
Re: Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. by tevanso(m): 1:16am On May 13, 2017
dijon:
I AM A COMPLETE NOVICE, I NEED VERY GOOD ADVICE ON A TWO PLOT OF LAND I GOT FOR MYSELF, PLEASE BUILDERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC, DO I FENCE THE TWO PLOT OF LAND OR I START BUILDING MY DUPLEX THEREIN FIRST. 2. HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST ME TO FENCE THE TWO PLOT OF LAND AND QUANTITY OF MATERIALS NEEDED BE IT SHARP SAND, CEMENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL , BECAUSE I JUST DONT WANT TO WASTE HARD EARNED MONEY. ITS URGENT PLEASE HELP BEFORE I LOSE MONEY. THANK YOU AND YOUR CANDID AND PROFESSIONAL ADVISE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Do a dwarf fence round it first,let's say like 5 courses of blocks and plan on the best way to properly utilise the land to ur advantage. 08060506857 for more directions
Re: Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. by Nobody: 6:42am On May 13, 2017
Re: Builders In The House, Please Urgent Advice On A Two Plot Of Land Is Needed. by dijon: 7:28pm On May 13, 2017
thank you all. i will call soon.

(1) (Reply)

1,.000 Acres Of Land For Sale At LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE .. Title :- C Of O / 6 Key Steps To Take When Buying Landed Property In Lagos / Pay 10% And Move IN-4 & 3bed Duplex,very Secured Estate,ikate,lekki @ 32M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.