Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl (2253 Views)

Make Una Biafra Ppl Come See O / We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2010
i just saw i topic saying that if NIGERIA WANTED TO GET OFF THE TERROR LIST it has to close all it's islamic schools.

and all you slave ass motherless ppl flooded it universally the same responses

NIGERIA SHOULD DO THIS!
WHEN WILL NIGERIA DO THIS!
NIGERIA MUST DO THIS!
WE CANT REMAIN ON THIS LIST!

my question is WHHHY?!

1.If ghana put nigeria on a terror list you wouldn't care. If zimbabwe but nigeria on a terror list you wouldn't care, if a white person does it its a national emergency.

2.What is a terror list? honestly? This is like when a child is in trouble and a parents says your going to be on the naughty list and the kid starts crying and jumping around and anger cause he doesn't want to be on the naughtly list. mind you this naughty list has no tangible existence in real life, it's just a hollow lable to make a weak minded person change their behaviotr. Our continued frenzy about this trror list that in the end of the day doesn't mean shit is a sign of pure stupidity and slave mentality

3.White ppl hate you. You're black, white ppl hate you. If you're on a terror list you're still a nigger. Nigeria to white ppl is a country of niggers, if you change yourself to be excepted by them your still a black nigger. period. There's no compromising. Close all the islamic schools you want. sell your sister into prostitution for them, they still won't like you. They're going to always find reason to say tyhey hate you but in the end of the day if those reasons weren't there they would still hate you because they're hateful people. STOP WORSHIPPING PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2010
I think you missed the point. I am too tired to be explaining things all over again. Here, let me cut a long story short. No one is worshipping the White man. The earlier you can get way from these victim mentality, the better it will be and help you in achieving the understanding that we ain't kissing their butt.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2010
I see where you are coming from poster

always nice to see a different take on things
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2010
ElRazur, we're kiss serious butt.

its so pathetic. our SENATE yerning to be taken off this list that HAS 0 F-U-C-K-I-N-G meaning.

this terror list has NO mean. its just a document on microsoft word and size 12 text. period.

if america put nigeria on the "Countries whose people are made of candy' list you people would all take it seriously.

a terror list?!

are you serious? your SENATE is discussing a terror list? a list of countries that terrorists can come from? NOBODY IN THE WORLD has stood up and said 'this is embarassingly stupid on the US's behalf'.

instead they're begging to be taken off. meanwhile the ones with real terrorists in their country don't give a damn.

the nigerian government should put the US's mother on the their own list of terroist countries to mock the situation. instead its the bigggest theing to happen to us since independence. When will this country stop fucking embarassing me
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by otawa: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2010
3.White ppl hate you. You're black, white ppl hate you. If you're on a terror list you're still a nigger. Nigeria to white ppl is a country of niggers, if you change yourself to be excepted by them your still a black nigger. period. There's no compromising. Close all the islamic schools you want. sell your sister into prostitution for them, they still won't like you. They're going to always find reason to say tyhey hate you but in the end of the day if those reasons weren't there they would still hate you because they're hateful people. STOP WORSHIPPING PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU.

On a final analysis, you hit the nail on the HEAD.

Take UK for example, our wealth contributed to their progress.

But what do we get from 'commonwealth'?  

European Union which contains German that nearly wiped UK out is more important to them than we who helped build that same UK.

We have nobody but ourselves. That is the plain truth!

F** their list, we create our own list.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2010
^THANK YOU!

THE GERMAN PEOPLE MURDERED 12 MILLION JEWS ON A MISSION TO KILL EVERY SINGLE RACE IN THE WORLD.

today white ppl llllloovve germany. They respect the hell out of germany. germany is the place to be for them and the UK AND ISREAL would pick germany over nigeria every time they're given the chance. mind you this same germany tried to destroy the UK and murdered millions of its sons. but germans are white. very white. they will always like their own.

but NIGERIANS. look at southerns turning on northerners because the US doesn't like mutallab. sad. pathetic and sad. do you really think if a german tired to bomb a nigerian plane the US would even report this in their news? what about the countless nigerians dying overseas in jails without trials. did the US report this? when south africans were hunting nigerians like meat did the US make a list to protect nigerians?

NO! but if someone attacks israel they are throwing in billions to support isreal.
why?

CAUSE ISRAEL ISN'T FULL OF NIGGERS.
wake up. THESE PEOPLE HATE YOU AND YOU'RE GIVING YOUR CHILDREN THEIR NAMES.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2010
Here is a paraphrase of a post I made in a another forum.

USA have the right to defend what it represent - Freedom. The moment there is a threat to this particular stance, she will do what ever it is she can to stop it.

The US is a big player on the world stage on every level, whether directly or indirectly, hence why it is a super power and the only super power. Nigeria have too much to lose if we dare come in their way, especially over our own failings.

Our own failings include things like Porous borders, internal problems that are having a wider implications to the outside world, the religion issues blighting the nation etc. You see, our people say "When a child is shown the way or given proper guidance at home, he learns it "forcefuly" from an outsider usually from a bad experience". Nigeria have had 40 plus years to avoid all these issues, yet here we are today, we are been forced to act on it.

You know, this is not about butt kissing, but if you are dealing with a World super power, it is best to play along. Period. And before anyone suggest that Nigeria should do a Chavez-approach an ignore the US, it is clear for all to see that we just do not have the internal unity and a strong leader to do such a thing.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by otawa: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2010
You know, this is not about butt kissing, but if you are dealing with a World super power, it is best to play along.

we have been playing along. what did it bring us?

UK came here, kill our people, stole our wealth to build their country. we played along.

they hunt us for any lazy crime in UK, we played along

US/UK/France sold weapon to Biafra and Nigeria. We played along.

They took our stolen money in their banks. we played along.

They allow same corrupt leaders that ruin us to come to their country. we played along.

Bro, I thinkwe should be tired of 'playing along'

we should stand up and know that we have nobody but our people!
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2010
look at this fatherless coward tell us to play along. you can play along my friend, i myself am nobody's toy.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by redsun(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2010
It is not about what other country calls us but about what we call ourselves.Are we really sincere to ourselves?

We are our own greatest enemies.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by redsun(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2010
He who feels it,knows it.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2010
otawa:

we have been playing along. what did it bring us?

My reference is to what is bringing us with conflict with them recently.

UK came here, kill our people, stole our wealth to build their country. we played along.

How many years ago was that again? Please remind me? Even the Jew who faced more horrific crimes get own with their lives and quit force-feeding themselves the same victim mentality.

they hunt us for any lazy crime in UK, we played along

I don't know where you get your stats and facts from, but for some reason I am yet to expereicne that in the UK. But don't mind me, I guess I just one of the lucky ones.

US/UK/France sold weapon to Biafra and Nigeria. We played along.

These nations are the three of the largest  Arms, Weapons and Ammunition manufacturer in the world, if they don't their rivals - China, Russia [Or Germany would].

They took our stolen money in their banks. we played along.

Clear to shed more light on this please? I have a feeling, it is not as clear cut as your are claiming. But, you may know better than I do.

They allow same corrupt leaders that ruin us to come to their country. we played along.

Just allow me to paint a quick picture here for you. Babangida is known to have embezzeled trillion of Naira. How ever, due to the lack of organisation, record keeping and proper accounting, he is yet to be charged in court. Why is that? I guess you will say there wasn't enough evidence right?  Look, if your own courts back home cannot even deal with petty crimes like embezzlement, how the heck do you expect the evidence to stand up in an international court? Or a court abroad?

There are rules and regulations, in as much as people know that the aforementioned guy above is guilty, but there is no evidence to charge him, what makes you think another nation will stop him from coming in or denying him visa? You see, these are some of the thinking we need to leave behind and see things slightly differently instead of just pointing fingers at the West for everything.

Bro, I thinkwe should be tired of 'playing along'

As per labelling Nigeria as a "Terror prone country" [Mind you not the same as a "Terrorist country" these things have different meanings and implications] we have no choice but to play along. What exactly do you think we can do? Please tell me what Nigeria can do that will hurt the US right now? Let me guess. . . . Nothing. They are in good relations with nations that have more oil than us, so what now?

we should stand up and know that we have nobody but our people!

I wonder how you propose "standing up"?  grin
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2010
redsun:

It is not about what other country calls us but about what we call ourselves.Are we really sincere to ourselves?

We are our own greatest enemies.

Not exactly true. It is what we stand to lose. This is politics and security of several nations we are talking about. 

I do however agree that we are our own enemies, after all, the US won't be labelling us if we never gave them the chance.

Ikengawo:

look at this fatherless coward tell us to play along. you can play along my friend, i myself am nobody's toy.

Typical Nairaland mentality. "If you can't understand the point. . . Attack".  I gave explanations as to why we cannot afford to do it alone. Ideally, I would expect you to try and explain otherwise or put across your motions. Not get emotional and start with names calling. Totally unnecessary. smiley
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by edoyad(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2010
Na like so dumb, lazy black people dey call Oprah, Tiger woods and Will Smith sell outs, abi ? If making that kind of cheddah means i have to kiss white as.s, bring George Bushes as.s so i can bury my lips in between both butt cheeks and savour the flavour.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2010
edoyad:

Na like so dumb, lazy black people dey call Oprah, Tiger woods and Will Smith sell outs, abi ? If making that kind of cheddah means i have to kiss white behind, bring George Bushes behind so i can bury my lips in between both butt cheeks and savour the flavour.

Oh shut up, you are a *fatherless coward for saying other wise. grin

*Is it possible to be fatherless? Surely everyone have Biological or paternal father of some kind, even those born via artificial insemination and surrogacy. Oh well, this is nairaland. grin

For the record, I resent the title of this thread. I am not a slave of any kind. If anyone still feeling they are slave of some kind in this day and age. . . . Need help.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by edoyad(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2010
Make Una come join D¡ck Chenney bakassi inside as bonus for me. Useless country where children of school age don't even have classrooms to sit in not to mention desks, please bring white man so i can worship the god jare and not languish in some dumb negroes warped idea of emancipation.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2010
edoyad you can't even speak english lol.

PROOF THAT NIGERIANS ARE bleeping COWARDS-
http://allafrica.com/stories/201001090024.html

^nigerians denying their God for white ppl.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2010
Ikengawo:

edoyad you can't even speak english lol.

PROOF THAT NIGERIANS ARE bleeping COWARDS-
http://allafrica.com/stories/201001090024.html

^nigerians denying their God for white ppl.

How does that makes them a coward?

It is normal for parent to have their parental instinct kick in if they sense their offspring may be in any potential danger of some kind. Omo na wah for you sha.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by edoyad(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2010
*kiss* tmmmuah kiss
A bit wrinkly, hairy be i'd have perfered they used water instead of toilet paper. But what the Heck ! Tmmmuah ! kiss
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by adconline(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
but NIGERIANS. look at southerns turning on northerners because the US doesn't like mutallab
What a  retarded post from an insular poster. Have u ever wondered that without 'white people' you would not be bluffing  on this forum. Please check your big ego at the counter b4 coming to this forum. Maybe if you were on that flight, you would have known whyUS doesnt "like" Mutallab and they will put him where he belongs. Bush could have sent him to Egypt where they will put his balls on fire.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
^what the hell are you talking about lol. Egypt?

an ELruzr or whatever they're telling their kids to worship THEIR GOD less because of the US TERROR LIST.
wow.

the most spineless thing i've ever heard. i thought allah was all powerful?
these were the same muslims burning ppl cause of dutch cartoons now telling their kids to hide their faith more cause the US is more powerful then god.

Nigerians are f.uckin up in 2010
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2010
as i speak and as you ppl act like im not making sense there's a thread by a nigerian on this board wish the US would take over his country lol.

it was just made, i suggest you ppl go check it out before you come here and tell me nigerians don't worship white ppl
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ikengawo:

an ELruzr or whatever they're telling their kids to worship THEIR GOD less because of the US TERROR LIST.
wow.

these were the same muslims burning ppl cause of dutch cartoons now telling their kids to hide their faith more cause the US is more powerful then god.

Not sure I saw where the parent specifically told their kids to worship some God less or something. May be I missed?

Amongst all you have said so far, you got one thing right, with mentality like yours. . . . Nigerian are really messing up. smiley

The thread you refer too is a tongue-in-cheek. I.e a joke, do not take it serious. Jeez man.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2010
why are you calling the country your grandfather will be buried in a toilet?

do you ppl think?
why are my ppl so damn dense?
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by ElRazur: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ikengawo:

why are you calling the country your grandfather will be buried in a toilet?

do you ppl think?
why are my ppl so damn dense?

It is a protest at the state of affairs in the nation. When my gran father died, it was a good place, but now it is nothing but a toilet. God's very own toilet. smiley

There is nothing dense about my statement/signature. Like I said, it is protest at the state of the nation. Period.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by revolt(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
Nigerians can talk. For those saying the terrorist list means nothing i guess you obviously don't follow trends. History has shown us what happens to terrorist countries on americas list. They always get bombed i can't explain why. And who says the u.s is not a country to be dreaded. It's so painful when you see the list its a bunch of mostly arab nations. Our sick president has openly shown his slavery allegiance to the arabs thats where all this chaos is coming from. History has known nigeria for a non aligned nation participating in important international events. You people haven't seen anything. lets see how you'll feel when they finally introduce (africom that obj strongly opposed) by force. In the name of protecting themselves from us. You may not believe it but nigeria is either starting to break up as they predicted (america does not make worthless statements they must have a plan or hidden agenda) or that revolution we speak about is slowly arising. With a strategically sick president the odds are high
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by paddylo1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
i just saw i topic saying that if NIGERIA WANTED TO GET OFF THE TERROR LIST it has to close all it's islamic schools.

and all you slave backside motherless ppl flooded it universally the same responses

NIGERIA SHOULD DO THIS!
WHEN WILL NIGERIA DO THIS!
NIGERIA MUST DO THIS!
WE CANT REMAIN ON THIS LIST!

my question is WHHHY?!

1.If ghana put nigeria on a terror list you wouldn't care. If zimbabwe but nigeria on a terror list you wouldn't care, if a white person does it its a national emergency.

2.What is a terror list? honestly? This is like when a child is in trouble and a parents says your going to be on the naughty list and the kid starts crying and jumping around and anger cause he doesn't want to be on the naughtly list. mind you this naughty list has no tangible existence in real life, it's just a hollow lable to make a weak minded person change their behaviotr. Our continued frenzy about this trror list that in the end of the day doesn't mean poo is a sign of pure stupidity and slave mentality

this is the truth right here u just spoke. . .
sometimes i wonder what will become of our country if we hand it over to the likes of ppl on nairaland
ppl with no-self confidence and alarming level of self-hate
maybe they will give us the slave trade part 2

thank god for ppl like u that still think like that in nigeria
mental slavery is the worst kind of slavery there is. . .
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by strangleyo: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ikengawo:

wow.

What do you mean THEIR god?

Islam is just as much of a perverted invasion from abroad as is Christianity.

Islam is the religious WHITE arabs used to justify black enslavement.

Mohammed owned black slaves.

Africans need to stop this Islam and Christianity nonsene, both religions are fake constructs used to keep falling empires together.

Christianity was used by Emeperor Constantine to keep the roman empire from falling apart, Islam was used by Mohammed to justify political hegemony in the Arab peninsula. It is why Islam is such a political religion, it is a means to unify diverse group of people under a semi feudal political system.  Islam demands that Islamic rules overrule civilian rules.

Some black man, "abd", what the Arabs still refer to blacks as, "slave", wants to blow himself up and kill a diverse group mostly innconect people for an Arab cause. A cause for a people who call him slave and nigger.

I assume there is no such thing as fallacy of idioticy for Africans.

But whatever, the slave mentality runs deep in African culture. We don't seem to learn. It's been 3000 years, I'm still waiting for that strong African country.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2010
@Poster, about Germany, may I suggest you consult History and maybe actually visit the country itself. To this day, Germans are still dealing with the guilt of the millions that were killed during the holocaust. I don't really understand what you message on Germany is from what you typed but I can tell you that Germany has had to do A LOT of work since then to salvage it's image and ensure the international community no such will happen again.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Ikengawo: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2010
Germany's imagine is back. who in the western world will tell you germans are worst then blacks, even though they annihilated their jewish population.

STOP BEING SLAVES.

if Chad put you on a terror list you wouldn't care. its when someone that your nigerian parents will tell you to pray less because that person is angry (white ppl) say it that it matters.

like that nigeria is the 3rd most corrupt country bullshit a while back.
or the nigeria is the most happy country shit

wtf? they dont even know who's in and out of nigeria, when did you go down there and measure the corruption? infact how the hell do you MEASURE CORRUPTION? did you REALLY check all the countries and use your scientific instruments of measuring happiness and corruption to determine this bogus ass statistic?

if white ppl told nigerians that they're the most asian ppl in the world we would believe it.
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
Again, I am not certain what you mean when in your mention on Germany, but I urge you to do some research on Germany and how the country worked really hard to salvage it's image after the war. Germany DID NOT turn over night, it worked hard on accepting responsibility and dealing with the problem. Even to this day, the people do not like to talk much about the events of those years and they certain apologize for it every opportunity they get. It is not a black and white issue as you are trying to make it. Please READ UP ON GERMANY and what the country has done since then!
Re: When Will You Slaves Stop Worshipping White Ppl by otawa: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
@Poster, about Germany, may I suggest you consult History and maybe actually visit the country itself. To this day, Germans are still dealing with the guilt of the millions that were killed during the holocaust. I don't really understand what you message on Germany is from what you typed but I can tell you that Germany has had to do A LOT of work since then to salvage it's image and ensure the international community no such will happen again.

Yeah, again with your half-baked knowledge.

Germany has biggest economy in Europe.

It is the key trading partner with UK, USA and France.

The new pope is actually an Hitler Boy. Yes, he was in Hilter Youth harrassing Jews

if Germany is all these, what image it has to clean-up?? Tell us.

The point is 'white' will always support their own against black anytime. Deal with it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigerians Be Given Financial Incentives To Go For Optional Sterilization? / Multi Billion Naira Shanghai Engineering Company To Be Commissioned In Owerri / Why Do You Support The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.