Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

NIS Debunks Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIS Debunks Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets (533 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIS Debunks Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets by tonychristopher: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
The attention of the Comptroller General of Immigration Service, Muhammad Babandede, MFR has been drawn to some media reports of persistent scarcity of Passport Booklets across our Passport Issuing Centre.

It has become important to state here that there is no scarcity of Passport Booklets across all our Issuing Centres in Nigeria and our Missions abroad. It would be recalled that on 2nd March this year, the Service did inform the public about a shortfall in the supply of the Booklets in our system. You may wish to note that the situation has since been resolved following government’s intervention and normalcy restored in all the Issuing Centres as contained in our Press Release of 6th April, 2017.

The Comptroller General is by this notice encouraging all Passport applicants to approach the nearest Passport Offices to them to process their Passports and avoid patronizing touts/agents who may make the process cumbersome. They may also wish to forward all complaints/challenges on the process to nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng or call 08119753844 for attention. It is necessary to state that several Booklets have been produced but remained uncollected across our Issuing Centres. Those affected are encouraged to go for collection.

The public is hereby advised to disregard the misinformation about scarcity of the Booklets and always contact us for all Immigration services.

Signed
(ACI) SUNDAY JAMES
SERVICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
For: COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION SERVICE

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/05/10/nis-debunks-scarcity-of-international-passport-booklets/

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: How Do I Obtain USA Student's Visa? I Am Yet To Get Admission / Good Samaritan: Man Involved In Accident, Returns N114,000 Found On Deceased Pas / Photos That Will Take Your Breath Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.