Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? (685 Views)

Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / Hw Do U Feel Wen Ur Topic Mkes Front Page on nairaland Nd Do Nt Wen It Suppose? / How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 12:41pm On May 10, 2017
yesterday night, my friend's fone got stolen in a barbing salon, the person who stole the fone was so fast an smart, he stole the fone within 3 to 4mins time before we could realize the fone has been shifted... So i helped my friend by trying his number, at first it was ringing bt after an hour or two the fone was switched. So here i'm here in need of a charger coz my charger is fake, it takes 3 to 4 hours to complete 100%.
So now i don't know how to ask him for his charger coz i donno how he'll react.. need ur opinionz palz
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 10, 2017
I don't even know what to say. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2017
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I don't even know what to say. Nawa o
say what eva comes to ur mind
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by shaqhead: 1:14pm On May 10, 2017
abdallah u r hilariously crazy...lol...go n buy a good charger for ursef! Nigerians sef
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by Coloradvantage(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2017
nna... mehnnnnn...... bros, come oo... are you for real?
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by willzy0909: 1:15pm On May 10, 2017
Last week I was in that position. It was me vs a girl. I waited till all hopes of getting the phone back was lost before I asked her if I can buy her charger from her. Then the mumu girl started shakara o.. That she doesn't know where the charger is.. And that in fact it is missing.. Giving yamayama excuse. I just bone her Mata n moved on. Currently I still need charger (follow come)
If its a guy, ask him. But if its a girl, just forget it
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by sisisioge: 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko wait until he has obviously stopped hurting. Then only borrow. However, if you want him to kukuma dash you, then wait until he gets a new phone. That is fair enough. Opportunists everywhere grin
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2017
willzy0909:
Last week I was in that position. It was me vs a girl. I waited till all hopes of getting the phone back was lost before I asked her if I can buy her charger from her. Then the mumu girl started shakara o.. That she doesn't know where the charger is.. And that in fact it is missing.. Giving yamayama excuse. I just bone her Mata n moved on. Currently I still need charger (follow come)
If its a guy, ask him. But if its a girl, just forget it
lolz u bad pass me @ least i get little conscience
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
nna... mehnnnnn...... bros, come oo... are you for real?
i'm so damn real
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2017
shaqhead:
abdallah u r hilariously crazy...lol...go n buy a good charger for ursef! Nigerians sef
oga ade to get follow come dey difficult here ooo, i don buy 3 different chargers nw all na dsame.. E dey charge slowly
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko wait until he has obviously stopped hurting. Then only borrow. However, if you want him to kukuma dash you, then wait until he gets a new phone. That is fair enough. Opportunists everywhere grin
i no sure whether na new fone him get in mind to buy
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by holatimmy(f): 1:56pm On May 10, 2017
Hilarious....

Atleast mourn the loss for a while before asking the charger out
Re: Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? by abdallah9566(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2017
holatimmy:
Hilarious....

Atleast mourn the loss for a while before asking the charger out
ok ma #noted

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 5-year-old Boy Destroys Father’s N2.2million Cash Stash / What Do You Think About My Way Of Paying Tithe? / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.