Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Guide To Lagos On Holidays - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guide To Lagos On Holidays (484 Views)

Uber Drivers May Go On Strike In Lagos On Monday Over VIO Clampdown / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / How To Survive A Trip To Lagos On Less Than $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Lagos On Holidays by Daniella212: 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
I'm coming to Lagos, Nigeria in about 2/3 months, I've never been there alone and I was wondering if anyone has any tips on holidaying in Nigeria, especially Lagos.

If anyone has any tips on etiquette and life in general in Lagos that would yield an easy trip, it would be much appreciated.

Tips I've heard so far include;
Don't forget ATM card in the machines as money comes out first
Have Naira on you at all times
Travel to Nigeria with a passport rather than a visa
Don't complain

Thank you!
Re: Guide To Lagos On Holidays by naijanomads: 6:34pm On May 11, 2017
Hi Daniella,
Lagos has so much to offer and you are sure to have a swell time. Apart from the tips you've gotten, we will add that you ensure you haggle when you go into the market and be ready to always "give something". Everyone is literally asking you for tips. We made a list of fun things you can get up to in Lagos. You can visit our blog and let us know if you need any help when you get in. http://naijanomads.com/articles-and-features/alternative-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Budget Airlines Changing Africa's Skies / 4 Tips For Sleeping Comfortably At An Airport / U.S. Slaps Visa Sanctions On 4 Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.