Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos (56621 Views)

Money Rains As Igbo Big Men Throw Cash At Dancing Couple / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Money Rains At Byke, Cubana Club Owner’s Baby Dedication In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Declan1: 6:59pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin Lolzz
orijintv:
Whistle Blowers Right Now
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by 2shur: 7:03pm On May 10, 2017
I teach chu howtta stunt

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by redooondo(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by adecz: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
The bride dey use style
count the money, instead
of concentrating on the
Nuptial dance....

Oju kokoro undecided
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
Davash222:

ahahahahahah... I can't laughing h

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 8:42pm On May 10, 2017
Davash222:

ahahahahahah... I can't laughing

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by nextstep(m): 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
So what's the difference between this and #500 rain? Na only one-one dollar I dey see grin

We really should refrain from such crass abuse of currency.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by nextstep(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

So Benjamin Franklin's image is found on a dollar bill? People sef.

No, that's George Washington on those notes. Furthermore the "1" at the corners, and the "ONE" in the back are dead giveaways that those are $1 notes wink
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
Malakh:
and why do you use these people like mark zuberg as role models, what's special about them, are they gods, why compare other people to them,why should anyone care how they live their lifestyle,aren't we suppose to be individuals, must people be sheep-minded, look at you looking up to white men as role model, people who were "blessed" by satan nonsense

Ok, let's use black examples: Sim Shagaya, Seun, Tayo Oviosu, Mary Remmy-Njoku, Mark Essien and many other young, silently-wealthy Nigerians don't throw money around. Even though they could blanket the floor with it.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Malakh: 9:13pm On May 10, 2017
still bullshit they are still blessed by the world,satan doesn't discriminate,he blesses whom he wills,he is the prince of this world,the wealth and riches of the world was given to him to give whomever he chooses to give but those who are not of this world are the poor ones this is why He said the poor shall inherit the kingdom to come,they will inherit true riches not the ones obtained thru violence,lies,deceit,oppression, etc by lucifers children,this is why Yahshua called it unrighteous mammon because it's from lucifer
nextstep:

Ok, let's use black examples: Sim Shagaya, Seun, Tayo Oviosu, Mary Remmy-Njoku, Mark Essien and many other young, silently-wealthy Nigerians don't throw money around. Even though they could blanket the floor with it.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by nextstep(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
Malakh:
still bullshit they are still blessed by the world,satan doesn't discriminate,he blesses whom he wills,he is the prince of this world,the wealth and riches of the world was given to him to give whomever he chooses to give but those who are not of this world are the poor ones this is why He said the poor shall inherit the kingdom to come,they will inherit true riches not the ones obtained thru violence,liars,deceit,oppresion etc by lucifers children

errr... the examples I gave produced their wealth by working hard, employing people, and serving various needs in Nigeria... why are you dragging fire and brimstone into the discussion? Even Jesus "gave unto Caesar", was friends with a tax collector (Matthew), and created wine at a rich person's wedding.

Somebody said it's not proper to be spraying money... with the implication that those who really have money don't disrespect it
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Malakh: 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
we give unto ceasar what is ceasars because "we" are under captivity under ceasar, we were told that we would serve them for 400 years,if you are not Hebrew you wont be able to relate,the 4th beast was given 2520 years to rule until the fullness of the Gentiles, when our kingdom is set up everything will be done in righteousness,we would have just weights and measures,no paper money just gold n silver,we wouldnt use money with dead people on it,no pyramids,no charging people to withdraw their money,no holding peoples money for days,weeks and months to yield interest because its wickedness done by lucifers children according to the law you pay your employee when the sun goes down what if they die before the next day that means they get to keep another man's labour which is wickedness I could go on and on but you are of the world and wouldnt be able to relate,just take a quick example when someone robs someone,steals,kills and do so many wicked things to obtain this money,it's still being exchanged by everyone in the world,which makes me an accomplice to that blood money,let me stop here, you can think what u wanna think
nextstep:

errr... the examples I gave produced their wealth by working hard, employing people, and serving various needs in Nigeria... why are you dragging fire and brimstone into the discussion? Even Jesus "gave unto Caesar", was friends with a tax collector (Matthew), and created wine at a rich person's wedding.

Somebody said it's not proper to be spraying money... with the implication that those who really have money don't disrespect it
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Jay542(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2017
ikombe:
How you take know undecided
It is pretty obvious.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by MrMacinterchi1: 10:25pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Mr Krabs must hear this...
Mr Krabs of the Krusty Krab from bikini bottom... lol. Silly things .

1 Like

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by messiedidylakes(f): 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
me and Edu comes December
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by EzeeYFB(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
No Benjamins ja re
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Crixina(f): 2:39am On May 11, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
If you spray #500 or #1000 note it has more value than those $1 (#250 naira because of small denomination) note on the floor.
in this case, it ain't about the content bro, but the container.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by mike1994reds: 3:28am On May 11, 2017
Lool, it's all $1 dollar bill, doesn't show financial strength, it's called packaging. People spraying #500 or #1000 are definitely more Bouyant financially. Nigerian sabi go head over heels on anything foreign sha.smh
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Make dem show me the way abeg. I wanna earn in dollars embarassed
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2017
Make dem show me the way abeg. I wanna earn in dollars embarassed[code][/code]
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Guffaz: 11:56am On May 11, 2017
... bringing your dreams to reality is at the heart of what we do

Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Chiccly(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2017
youngest85:

Olosho also pray?

Onye ara.Person wey you dont know na him you dey yab.

Tufiakwa gi
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by youngest85(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2017
Chiccly:

Onye ara.Person wey you dont know na him you dey yab.

Tufiakwa gi

Na now u wake up?
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by Chiccly(f): 4:05pm On May 15, 2017
youngest85:

Na now u wake up?

Park well aturu.

Be careful when insulting people you dont know.

Be guided always.

Take this advice,it will help you in future.
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by youngest85(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2017
Chiccly:

Park well aturu.

Be careful when insulting people you dont know.

Be guided always.

Take this advice,it will help you in future.
See adviser!
But you have also insulted someone u don't know now.....
Re: Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
trustedbrain:
chaii........... make i just dey look cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
happy birthday dear! Mmuuaahh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Let Him Come & Sleep With People Wives Again" - Facebook User Blasts Dead Man / What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.