Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (596 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Having Sex And At The Same Time Being A Christian... Is It A Sin? / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 1:35am On May 31, 2017
Re: . by greatnaija01: 1:57am On May 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

lolz
You seem not to know who a true christian is.... A christian is someone who has an active partnership with the HOLY GHOST that shows forth in victory over the FLESH, the WORLD and the DEVIL.

Once you understand that definition, marriage is simply going to be by the Leading of the Holy-ghost, because the holy-ghost can not be deceived, Jesus says that BY THEIR FRUIT(not tongues, dressing or even preaching)..... let me throw more light into it.... A YELLOW BALL stuck in a three can be mistaken for a fruit... so how do we know its not... BY SHAKING THE TREE... and BY ALSO KNOWING HOW THE FRUIT SHOULD LOOK LIKE.... so with that said, If you have the FRUIT of the SPirit then you will easily be able to know false people who don't have it. ORIGINALS expose FAKES by results. Fruits can be tasted... but the Ball cant. so it will definitely show up. TIME and DEVOTE ATTENTION TO WHAT THE HOLY-GHOST EXPOSES is all you need.

True Christians are very few... in short they are disciples of Jesus, so you can not lie to them for long. BUT in naija it is only when church goers want to MARRY that is when they chose to hear Gods voice.... and usually they dont... so they enter into errors. If the only time i want to see my friends is when i need something from them... soon i wont have any friends. Thats how it is too with God.

So conclusion WALK IN THE SPIRIT and YOU WILL NOT FULFILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH
Re: . by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2017
RighteousI:
A christian doesn't really need to mix with the corrupt society or copy the corrupt values of the society. Such christian cannot be deceived by false messages from false pastors because he or she has the bible. But the only time when that christian needs to mix with the society is when the time to pick a marriage partner comes. This is the only area you are vulnerable due to the false christians in the church. And to make matters worse these false christians in the church can act and pretend to be devout christians, they will sing in the choir, pray and even fast with you but they are not christians but agents of the devil. So the question here is how does a true and devout christian avoid getting married to these false christian men and women in the church?
Not getting married to a false christian is the greatest challenge cos other than when it comes to marriage you are safe on your own.
What are your opinions?
It takes perseverance, constant communication with the holy ghost to differentiate between fake from original. Most of us call some persons fake were as they're original and vice versa. It's the holy ghost that reveals, led and directs you
Re: . by bennyann: 8:25am On May 31, 2017
You've already called me a false Christian so I was thinking it was easier for you to identify the real Christians.

But the only time when that christian needs to mix with the society is when the time to pick a marriage partner comes.

Can you imagine? God have mercy! Just because of marriage undecided

My advice to you is to choose from your group of real Christians when it comes to marriage. At least you know them very well. *that's a selfish personal advice * lipsrsealed

My advice from the spiritual perspective is if you yourself are truly a real Christian, which it's through you I saw the word 'false Christian' for the first time, is for you to be patient and really watch out for the fruits of those you might be interested in. It isn't the the time to lie against the Holy Spirit that He has chosen for you simply because of your desperation or your lust.

I believe strongly those who wait on the Lord will soar with wings like eagles. If you're really waiting on the Lord, you would know when someone is 'false' or not. The only thing that can help you through that successfully, is to take away desperation, be patient, totally committed and devoted to God whilst you wait on Him and you will not lose your mate.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On May 31, 2017
Yes there are false Christians, wolves among the sheep, and you can only marry such when you blindly marry them without Holy Spirit directions and leadings. Your answer is Pray that the LORD should reveal your spouse to you! It might be in a dream or vision.

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation/self Service Truly A Sin? / Lets Talk Philosophy: The Socratic Triple Truth Filter (A Must Read) / Zimbabwe Pastor Sells Acclaimed “blood Of Jesus” In Plastic Bottle, 500ml $2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.