Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected (47737 Views)

Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed / FIRS N8.5 Trillion Target: 50 Directors, Others Affected In Massive Shake-Up / Fear Grips Osinbajo, As Massive Shake-up Hits Customs, 24-hours After Northern M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by maupe: 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
SK Usman, Abuja: In a bid to re-strategize, the Nigerian Army has posted in 147 officers into Operation LAFIYA DOLE, some Divisions, formations and training schools.

In a posting released by the Office of the Military Secretary (Army), last week, Major General RO Yusuf, Commander, Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps, is now the Commander Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Minna, while Major General A Oyebade, General Officer Commanding (GOC), 1 Division Nigerian Army, will move to Army Headquarters as Chief of Logistics (COLOG), in the same vein, Major General AM Dikko has been posted from the Office of the National Security Adviser to 1 Division as GOC, while Major General I Attahiru is now the Theatre Commander, Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

Major General LEO Irabor will now move to Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), as the Field Commander. Major General PJ Dauke has been posted from 3 Division to 81 Division as GOC and Brigadier General BI Ahanotu will be Acting GOC 3 Division.

The erstwhile Registrar of the Nigerian Defence Academy, Brigadier General IM Yusuf will be the Acting GOC 7 Division and Brigadier General SO Olabanji, the Commandant of Amphibious Training School Calabar, is now the Acting GOC 8 Task Force Division. The GOC 81 Division, Major General EB Oyefolu, is now the Commander, Nigerian Army Training Centre (NATRAC), Kontagora, while Brigadier General MG Ali, has been moved to Nigerian Army Special Forces School Buni Yadi, as Commandant from NATRAC.

Meanwhile, GOC 8 Task Force Division, Major General AA Nani has been moved to TRADOC, as Director Research, Development, Training and Evaluation, while Brigadier F=General VO Ezugwu is moving tpo Depot Nigerian Army, Zaria as Commandant. He is relieving Brigadier General CG Musa who has been posted to the Office of the Chief of Army Staff as Principal Staff Officer Combat Arms.

Similarly, Brigadier General IM Obot is Brigade Commander 26 Task Force Brigade, while Brigadier General AO Quadri will move from the Office of the Chief of Army Staff to 25 Task Force Brigade as Commander.

In Addition those affected in the new posting include some Commandants and Staff Officers at the Defence, Army Headquarters and Brigades.

http://www.nta.ng/news/20170510-nigerian-army-4/

4 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
When i said that Buhari had a mission planned when he made the ex commissioner a coordinator, they thought i was joking. Now Irabor has been posted out of Nigeria.
Let the Northernization of Nigeria begin.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by softmind24: 4:21pm On May 10, 2017
cool
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by topgear(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by wristbangle: 4:30pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
When i said that Buhari had a mission planned when he made the ex commissioner a coordinator, they thought i was joking. Now Irabor has been posted out of Nigeria.

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Balkan(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by fyneguy: 4:37pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

You are not a knucklehead.

Irabor was actually promoted!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by criminalmindz: 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
all set for a coup de tat. South west over to you

4 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
fyneguy:

You are not a knucklehead.

Irabor was actually promoted!
Yes, he was promoted out of Nigeria. You people don't know what you're dealing with. If GEJ had been as submissive as the coordinator, Turai Yaradua would have won the 2015 Presidential election. But as i said, continua, the days ahead will open una eyes.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by AlhajiSpray(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

Learn to keep shut so as not to consistently keep embarrassing yourself in public! undecided

46 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by profnews: 4:55pm On May 10, 2017
Makes sense
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by ModsWillKillNL: 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
[s] When i said that Buhari had a mission planned when he made the ex commissioner a coordinator, they thought i was joking. Now Irabor has been posted out of Nigeria.
Let the Northernization of Nigeria begin.[/s]

Ayiri!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by infohenry(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I keep on asking myself how people like you survive the society, always having one conspiracy theory to another.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Elkay3: 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

You for just read dis thing na, even if na briefly.
Person wey dey play ball for him local govt team, as dem push am enter Madrid or Barcelona squad, u suppose happy for am abi u suppose wail?

Na bad belle u dey do d guy abi u dey blind to positivity?

Guy, y na?

31 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by DozieInc(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Ok sad
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 10, 2017
wristbangle:

The problem with ignorant people like you is that when something glaring is visible that even a blind person can testify to it, you twist the picture so people can follow your stupidity.

Aside from the fact that you fail to read/understand this simple piece of article, I think it's time you go for comprehension difficulty deliverance.

No you are the ignorant one here. Continue defending buhari. It runs in your blood to serve the aboki.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by wristbangle: 5:25pm On May 10, 2017
Fineman87:

No you are the ignorant one here. Continue defending buhari. It runs in your blood to serve the aboki.

Bros, this is not about defending buhari which I never made any statement of such in my comment. If you check my previous comments on my view about PMB, you will know my stand.

The ignorant guy said Gen Irabor has been demoted but the article says otherwise.

Don't be naive nor allow your emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
sad Misleading post...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Edu3Again: 5:50pm On May 10, 2017
NORTHOCRACY

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by TrapHedges(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
Nigeria and daily problems.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
Is APC afraid of coup plot?

6 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by AlphaStyles(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
ok
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Flexherbal(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
Hope this will give us the best!
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2017
2019 shaking already

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by CXLVII: 5:53pm On May 10, 2017

147 wink

1 Like

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Partnerbiz(f): 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
Check well they are all igbos. They have been replaced with hausas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Kingspin(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
Polittical shake up! And has nothing to do with our military new strategy to combat any forces. 2019 shaking already. Secondly, the worse news may happen inside Aso Rock. In summary Nigeria have nothing to offer. The suffering is just too muchhhhh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Philinho(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2017
they don't like d civilians ,n we don't pity them
Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
not my business

5 Likes

Re: Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected by Victorakats(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
I want to believe that this will enhance the security of the citizens of Nigeria.
So far, I must commend the Nigerian army on their fight against insurgency.
If you are not there, you may never understand what they go through on a daily basis to make Nigeria what it is today.
Again, I want to commend them for their commitment to defending the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I won't delve into the politricks in the army, it's actually everywhere... Lol

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Collected Your NIMC Card? / What Is The Diff Btw A Minister And A Minister Of State In The Same Ministry? / Violence Mars Distribution Of Free Food Stuff In Kaduna (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.