Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" (40498 Views)

Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs FUT Minna Postgraduate Lover To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Militude: 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
"You stabbed my sister to death because of food" sister of FUT Minna student killed by her fiance cries, shares photo of alleged murderer

Earlier today, attention was drawn to the story of Bolatito Ojuola killed by her fiance, Best Origbose, on Monday in Minna. The sister of the deceased has now expressed her grief in a post calling out her sister's murderer.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fWGPhmEMOIY/WRMXLyhnxpI/AAAAAAAMXcg/AG93eB_TQbsGRY_FV0jUHDwv_g3Fwi1XgCLcB/s400/00.png[/img]

In a series of posts shared on Facebook, Abimbola Ojuola Falaye eulogised her late sister and exposed the identity of the man who killed her sister. The first post she shared after her sister was killed was a plea for God to help her bear the loss.

"God help me to bear this Great loss," she wrote on May 6th.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iRItQMEQtNw/WRMXX1kgd2I/AAAAAAAMXck/Llm2fQ5JPxsfHSEa15GFw_NdGveOvDp3ACLcB/s400/000.png[/img]
In a second post, she called out her sister's murderer and shared a brief history about him, including where he works and information about his father.

"This is the murderer that stab my sister to death Orighose Best O he was working with YOB laboratory at hospital road Akure before establishing his own laboratory at Minna, He was a son to Mr John Orighose who retire from NITEL, They owns a street at ijoka. Best Orighose killed my Bolatito Asake because of ordinary food. Her blood you shed is crying for justice and u will surely be judged," Bolatito wrote on May 8th.

The final post was published yesterday, May 9th, and it was a photo of her late sister accompanied by words that described her in glowing terms. She wrote:

"The day you snap this picture at my house I happened to be the most wonderful and blessed sister in the whole world for having a beautiful and pleasant baby sister like you, people have being asking me, how can I cope? Tito mi, Asake MI, my confidant, my love, my problem solver, ah my baby even till now, u still save my number with my mum, oh oh, God help me, this is so painful, ah ah ah, Orighose Best O, you stab my sister to death, o sanu , o sanu ojo ikunle, because of food. Nigerians help me this is too much yeeeeeeee."

Best Orighose had been working for the deceased's father before they started dating and got engaged early this year. Her last Facebook update before her death was a post acknowledging a change in her relationship status. Orighose also changed his relationship status on January 30th to show that he was engaged. That was his last Facebook update before the incident.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/you-stabbed-my-sister-to-death-because.html

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
embarassed

Since the days of Adam and Eve,

Cain and Abel
Jacob and Esau
The richman and Lazarus

Food has always been a major problem undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2017
Militude:
"You stabbed my sister to death because of food" sister of FUT Minna student killed by her fiance cries, shares photo of alleged murderer

Earlier today, attention was drawn to the story of Bolatito Ojuola killed by her fiance, Best Origbose, on Monday in Minna. The sister of the deceased has now expressed her grief in a post calling out her sister's murderer.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fWGPhmEMOIY/WRMXLyhnxpI/AAAAAAAMXcg/AG93eB_TQbsGRY_FV0jUHDwv_g3Fwi1XgCLcB/s400/00.png[/img]

In a series of posts shared on Facebook, Abimbola Ojuola Falaye eulogised her late sister and exposed the identity of the man who killed her sister. The first post she shared after her sister was killed was a plea for God to help her bear the loss.

"God help me to bear this Great loss," she wrote on May 6th.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-iRItQMEQtNw/WRMXX1kgd2I/AAAAAAAMXck/Llm2fQ5JPxsfHSEa15GFw_NdGveOvDp3ACLcB/s400/000.png[/img]
In a second post, she called out her sister's murderer and shared a brief history about him, including where he works and information about his father.

"This is the murderer that stab my sister to death Orighose Best O he was working with YOB laboratory at hospital road Akure before establishing his own laboratory at Minna, He was a son to Mr John Orighose who retire from NITEL, They owns a street at ijoka. Best Orighose killed my Bolatito Asake because of ordinary food. Her blood you shed is crying for justice and u will surely be judged," Bolatito wrote on May 8th.

The final post was published yesterday, May 9th, and it was a photo of her late sister accompanied by words that described her in glowing terms. She wrote:

"The day you snap this picture at my house I happened to be the most wonderful and blessed sister in the whole world for having a beautiful and pleasant baby sister like you, people have being asking me, how can I cope? Tito mi, Asake MI, my confidant, my love, my problem solver, ah my baby even till now, u still save my number with my mum, oh oh, God help me, this is so painful, ah ah ah, Orighose Best O, you stab my sister to death, o sanu , o sanu ojo ikunle, because of food. Nigerians help me this is too much yeeeeeeee."

Best Orighose had been working for the deceased's father before they started dating and got engaged early this year. Her last Facebook update before her death was a post acknowledging a change in her relationship status. Orighose also changed his relationship status on January 30th to show that he was engaged. That was his last Facebook update before the incident.

VIEW SOURCE http://tweemk..com/2017/05/you-stabbed-my-sister-to-death-because.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Why do Lanre Gentry's people always have problems with written English?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Jaabioro(m): 5:48pm On May 10, 2017
I am sorry both the late and the murderer are unable to manage their temperamental character..

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
I am sorry both the late and the murderer are unable to managed there temperamental character..

What primary school did you go to undecided

16 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Jaabioro(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

What primary school did you go to undecided
Why not correct it hence it was your pain over a crucial matter.. Moreover I am not a proof reader like you do..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Atmmachine(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2017

RIP English

Can someone translate what she wrote to English

I don't speak, write or understand Yoruba

24 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by adorablepepple(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
Why was she cohabiting with him in the first place? Taking up wife duties because you are engaged... Rip to her anyway

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 8:25pm On May 10, 2017
Awwww
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by mosez346(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2017
Name checker over to you....
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by pythonkid(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
a
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
Jaabioro:
Why not correct it hence it was your pain over a crucial matter.. Moreover I am not a proof reader like you do..
Hahahahaha...do you guys send your kids to school? There for their...na wa.

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Olive4(f): 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Why do Lanre Gentry's people always have problem with written English?
Nothing works well in Nigeria save corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by dauntless15(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2017
Look at his coat and shoe, and one grass munching herbivore is busy forming English professor

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by GodIsFoolish: 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
hmm
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by celestialAgent(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2017
So you also decided to stab English nkwa?

Well done ma!

4 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
embarassed

Since the days of Adam and Eve,

Food has always been a major problem undecided
My brother, no be lie. I fit kill cuz of indomie tongue

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2017
cry both are touts and the said boyfriend is a terrible tout, had the mind to stab her twice
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Elagancy: 8:33pm On May 10, 2017
your sister is at fault jare.... she stabbed first

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by flyca: 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
Your sister stabbed him first, she is a thug.
What if he killed the guy first, will you come online and be ranting?
The guy can claim self-defense.

Two humans who cannot control their temper.

She shouldn't have died, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by ceejay80s(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
The name sounds Afonjazzys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by EWAagoyin(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2017
See dem forming as if dem no dey speak broken English for dere papa house.. .if u no understand move to d next thread abeg..... Most of them can't even stand primary school Britain students when it comes to oral and written English. ... Una neva sabi una local language finish and English una carry put 4 head... Lazy sods

9 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Jaabioro(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2017
elfmann:

Hahahahaha...do you guys send your kids to school? There for their...na wa.
Who is this slowpoke flying around..

2 Likes

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by sunshineV(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2017
One slay mama gone

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Tenim47(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
someone cannot learn correct english on nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by toprealman: 8:43pm On May 10, 2017
This is why I laugh at pre-wedding pics!
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by money121(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
dis mata just shock me ... because of ordinary food, are dey both related to esau

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Kid On The Picture Below Was Kidnapped Yesterday Evening / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.