Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103398 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Surfacebaba: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2020
amada24 thank u na who disvirgin she for go married, wonder shall Neva end
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Vargoogle(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Its a pity
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Monveronique: 10:03am On May 20, 2020
fineboynl:
..too small or you have big punna. go and buy cucumber

Variations in Vagina Sizes
Vaginas vary in sizes just like joysticks do, although less extreme. Here also we can see a correlation between vagina depth and vagina width, meaning the deeper vaginas usually dilate more than the shorter ones.
Compare the following tables (estimated values):

Due to childbirth , there are many women with large and x-large vagina sizes. It is one of the reasons some men will start to look elsewhere after a woman has given birth since they become intimidated by the extra space .

Women are recommended however to get their vaginas fit and in shape again. There are exercises that will help them to achieve this (kegels etc.) but that is beyond the scope of this document. (In fact, a vaginal fitness program should be started way
before childbirth, so tearing is kept to a minimum.) One thing that is NOT recommended as a remedy is surgical "vaginal tightening".

Often it will make the vagina lose most of its elasticity and sensitivity. Don't do it unless in extreme cases.

What is your partner's vagina size?
I can hear you guys thinking: "Gee, I wonder how big my girlfriend's vagina is?" Let us say you have a six-inch long penis at full erection. Maybe you think your girl is also six inches deep because when you penetrate her fully you touch the end of the vagina. Keep in mind however that her previous lover with eight inches also touched the end of the vagina when he penetrated her. It means that he simply stretched the tissue two inches further.

So what is the maximum length of her vagina? Difficult to say. You would have to insert a long enough object so that you could measure the part that can't be inserted. Maybe you don't want to go that far but you still wonder how many inches of penis length your partner can take. Just count on it that the average woman can handle joysticks 9 inches long and 2 ½ inches wide (8 inches around). True size queens can often take up to 12 inches long and 3 inches wide!

This is not true abeg!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by fineboynl(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2020
Monveronique:

This is not true abeg!
what is not true?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Monveronique: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
fineboynl:
[s][/s] rubbish. guy my dick is 6inch in width and 7inch in length. nor be for mouth. this is average mark to pussy I done see. you never see pussy before that's why you are quoting me.

Na the normal size be this n'a

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.