Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103325 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by chi4ik(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
Remember that you are a woman
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Pritypussi(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Does it mean you have tried both Hausa and Yoruba Joystick sad sad

kinibigdeal?

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
The middle finger is tighter when inserted inside a modest vagina.Stop saying your husband peniss is small.Rather,your kitty is a borehole.Make the man use ruler measure am if na 5 inches the woman na ex olosho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Generalyemi(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

Love machine does not have tongue or warm hands nor can it whisper sweet words while in action. lipsrsealed

I get ba3 in my tongue
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by HarbySloy(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
In other news, my husband want to kill me with sex.
Abeg which way ?

Can't our fellow gender/counterpart be satisfied anymore ?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
Doctors have said that the size of one's pens does not have to do with satisfaction, I just don't know why the woman is worrying herself for nothing.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2017
Demerits if marrying an ex olosho!

8 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by cr7rooney10(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Better manage it abi u wanna turn old with big joystick anu e she mi.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by kinibigdeal(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Pritypussi:

kinibigdeal?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam go meet horse you go enjoy that one well well
Talking from experience Abi,l pull cap 4 u
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by AlphaStyles(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
Pritypussi:
Girls in the east start fvcking at the age of 5 and above.. Igbo men can't satisfy them with the tiny peepee they carry around.
yoruba men and hausas are still the bomb.

how u take know

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Actuarydeji(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
That's the problem of marrying a lady that her underneath is just like ocean. How can a rod have any impact? Yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by 3mmanhu3l(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Rilwan20:
Ikotun and bullshit ehn Just like Ying and yang.
you will nuh leave ikotun alone abi
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by kahara(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Some nyarinya go just carry bore hole for ukwu dey complain say their hubby thing too small. Which kind wahala be this now? Amu nobi one-size fits all things. Some umunwa don't dare anything less than a yamaha, while some don't mind carrots!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by lovelycisca(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm.. Madam. Ur jus realizing after two kids.. Weldon ma.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
buh candle/carrot is not xpensive na undecidedbuh candle/carrot is not xpensive na

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Pritypussi(f): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
Imstrong:
What happens when a lady had seen it all before marriage

ask the chief madam borehole in literature section
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by cr7rooney10(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2017
If I can assist that ur husband quote me now
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Burna88(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:
If the JOYSTICK is too small, na complain, if is too big, na court case...Is better a man have both grin grin grin or what did you think my new friend Burna88
lmfao,ü this guy eehn
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by excel101(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
Everyday complain, if its big, the complain will be its too big. Its a sign that she has been fiking weller before her husband married her.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ariklawani(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
hmmm.doer is a serious issue. but as a Christian,all u need to do , is to manage him.God does not support divorce or separation .since is not domestic issue.during sex u can help him.missionary style is the best .try and always place hard pillow under ur bombom..y he gos in.u will feel it like is big..also if u can practice kegel exesecise to tighten up ur vigina.. it works like magic...u can also do doggy style y u lay down flat with ur tummy in bed..goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ademide0710: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam go meet horse you go enjoy that one well well

Lol
You are mean!!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by toseen7: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
Lol, after 2 kids?
Madam, just carry your "Agbelebu" like that.....
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sunshineV(f): 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
TinaAnita:
Did she just realize that dude's cassava is too small?

Chai. This woman could not even cover up for her husband? How could she expose the size of her husband's cassava before a pastor? Now I'm beginning to wonder if she has already started receiving big cassava somewhere ? Okay what does she want the poor man to do now? Is it a crime for a man to have it small? This is how some women frustrate their husbands. silly woman

someone call tekno

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Pritypussi(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2017
kinibigdeal:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

lo jor
nobody holy
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by hammerF: 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
There is no source for this news.

Another fake story concocted by a hungry Yoruba blogger.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by sunshineV(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
ariesbull:

Clap for yourself ...Borehole

borehole grin grin grin
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by GeneralOjukwu: 10:41pm On May 10, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Caroline Y you marry Chidi?

Officially our brodas from Southeast get small joystick grin

Go try my brodas from WEST!

On behalf of my Ndigbo.... cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
I see! Your apartment is too big for his furniture.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ademide0710: 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
omaigala12:
OK now that she has reported him to the pastor wot will
apun
Mk d pastor go carve bigger one for d man abi wetin

There are some crazy people out there. They believe pastor na God .Can tell their pastor anything.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by SemuhleB(f): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
Hmmm I think even if they decided not to do it until marriage, I don't think it's that much of a crime in seeing it at least before tying the knot. To know what you are getting.

Since the guy has a small dck and she does not get any satisfaction during sex, there are other ways and things he can do to please his wife after all a lot of women do not get satisfaction during sex only.

They just have to make the best of the situation. There is no point crying over spilled milk now and she should not have complained about it to her pastor. It's childish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.