Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Working For Government And Owning A Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working For Government And Owning A Company (781 Views)

Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / My Experience Working For A One Man Business / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working For Government And Owning A Company by kolakolex: 11:34pm On May 10, 2017
pls i want to know the legality of working for government and at the same time having ur own company.can someone with a limited liability company do a government job if he is offer one?(i mean regular civil sercant work).
Re: Working For Government And Owning A Company by talk2alabama: 12:13am On May 11, 2017
Whistle blowers everywhere. Just be careful
Re: Working For Government And Owning A Company by CrazyMan(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2019
I'm not a civil servant but I believe there's nothing wrong in owning your own company outside your government job.

The only thing there is you must keep a manager in your company (as you can't multitask simultaneously on both jobs) in order for you to fully concentrate on your government job. Once that is in place, you're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Motivated When Starting A Business Or Brand / Nestle/IT or Siwes Students / How To Become A Highly Paid Professional In Nigeria, Making Six Figures Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.