Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

True Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Or False (409 Views)

The Most Legitimate Billionaires Are In Igbo Land True Or False / Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Or False by samuel25(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2017
CHIBOK GIRLS ISSUE
Read and choose a position.

CHIBOK GIRLS (A) educated girls
CHIBOK GIRLS (B) un-schooled girls
When we talk chibok... I seldom laugh at the rate with which my people are easily hoodwinked and diverted from the main thrust of the subject.
It is so amazing that those who read about CHIBOK from a far distance and never had any personal interaction with any of the relations involved ... Will today be proud to comment albeit wrongly about the subject CHIBOK GIRLS.
Well .. Let me explain for our readers that there are CHIBOK GIRLS (mostly educated and Christians) and there are those also abducted thereafter (mostly non schooled and moslems) from the same community.
Let it be noted also that CHIBOK is a local government capital of the CHIBOK.LGA and the area is over 90% christian dominated albeit in borno state.
For the avoidance of doubt .. THE CHIBOK GIRLS (A) were abducted on a well planned arrangement and the principal of the school .. A female Muslim is well aware of the plans because it was executed in a broad daylight on a Saturday morning when these innocent souls were invited to come and write an exam. A Saturday exam in a day secondary school.
The maraiders came in multiple pickup vehicles and picked these girls without any gunshot.
ASK THE PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL
SHE IS STILL ALIVE
CHIBOK 2
Now .. There happened to be multiple kidnapping thereafter of young local girls in and around the lga but not CHIBOK and the ensuring melee of distorted information makes anyone write anything.
Please investigate and go to history.
CHIBOK GIRLS (A) were never abducted by BOKO HARAM...they were kidnapped by BORNO POLITICIANS to shame GEJ.
They thought they got away with it .. But alas... The aftermath that let loose they are yet to contend with.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To New Videos Of Boko Haram Commanders / Reggae In My Blues? Wait, Let Me Come And Be Going: Ndigbo Na Asusu Igbo / Wear Only Made In Calabar Clothes, Ayade Tells Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.