Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. (501 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Reveals Why He Wrote 'controversial' Letter To Buhari / APC Distances Self From Buhari’s Controversial Board Appointments / SERAP, Ezekwesili, Others React To Buhari’s Controversial Board Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2017
My take On Buhari's Controversial Letter
By Adedamola.

I am so surprised a senator would have thought of criticising that letter without in depth thinking. If his point wasn't understood, he should explain himself further. Anything from this is an act of wailing and mere show of 'criticability'.

I cry for Nigerians, not Nigeria. I wonder, what's the point we are bringing out? A coordinator and an acting President?
President Buhari is the President of Nigeria and he COORDINATES the affairs of the country. The Vice President should therefore COORDINATE on his behalf. What's that showing?? Acting Presidency!

Ignorance at its peak here starting from our dear senator, to Fani Kayode, to Reno Omokri, to the member-wailers. I will not really blame them. Civic Education should have been introduced earlier by NERDC. FFK and his crew still cry at the election GEJ lost since 2015 and I Say ONLY IN NIGERIA would such occur! His crew are as well playing on the 'gullibility' of many Nigerians. Bring issues out of nothing.

The reference from the constitution clearly states what The vice president stands for in the absence of the President. The Senate President have ruled the 'Senator' out of other. This makes his position on the matter 'useless and disregarded'.

Buhari handed over to VP Osinbajo constitutionally. Whatever anyone says is no longer important. We want Nigeria to move forward yet, make this an issue? Clueless Us! Until we begin to act as reasonable Nigerians, we may not get what clearly belongs to us.

Every issue is an issue. I am proud of Nigeria but ashamed of many Nigerians. We show our stupidity in every issue. We display ignorance on social media. We criticise the good and the bad. We reject forwardness and backwardness. Where's your stand??

Long Live Buhari!
Long Live Osinbajo!
Long Live Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Arda1000(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2017
Afonja always ready to defend the gullible vulture

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Afonja always ready to defend the gullible vulture
wehdone Sir
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by talk2alabama: 1:43am On May 11, 2017
Coordinator of the federal republic of Nigeria.. CFR....
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2017
we have been exploited. we are still be played on. pdp shouldn't be existing. ffk should be behind rejected bar. useless clueless Nigerians. some Nigerians will still go into social war cos of them...
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2017
I am ashamed of Nigerians not Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Hardeysolution(m): 1:44am On May 11, 2017
when will we think?? lalasticlala when will we start thinking....?
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by spafu(m): 1:52am On May 11, 2017
It's now that Idris Abdulkareem need to sing a remix of Nigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter, President dey run commot.
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Desyner: 1:55am On May 11, 2017
As it stands PYO is assisting PMB as the President instead of replacing him in the meantime.
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by babyfaceafrica: 6:25am On May 11, 2017
Noted
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by Nafizzey(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2017
Hardeysolution:
My take On Buhari's Controversial Letter
By Adedamola.

I am so surprised a senator would have thought of criticising that letter without in depth thinking. If his point wasn't understood, he should explain himself further. Anything from this is an act of wailing and mere show of 'criticability'.

I cry for Nigerians, not Nigeria. I wonder, what's the point we are bringing out? A coordinator and an acting President?
President Buhari is the President of Nigeria and he COORDINATES the affairs of the country. The Vice President should therefore COORDINATE on his behalf. What's that showing?? Acting Presidency!

Ignorance at its peak here starting from our dear senator, to Fani Kayode, to Reno Omokri, to the member-wailers. I will not really blame them. Civic Education should have been introduced earlier by NERDC. FFK and his crew still cry at the election GEJ lost since 2015 and I Say ONLY IN NIGERIA would such occur! His crew are as well playing on the 'gullibility' of many Nigerians. Bring issues out of nothing.

The reference from the constitution clearly states what The vice president stands for in the absence of the President. The Senate President have ruled the 'Senator' out of other. This makes his position on the matter 'useless and disregarded'.

Buhari handed over to VP Osinbajo constitutionally. Whatever anyone says is no longer important. We want Nigeria to move forward yet, make this an issue? Clueless Us! Until we begin to act as reasonable Nigerians, we may not get what clearly belongs to us.

Every issue is an issue. I am proud of Nigeria but ashamed of many Nigerians. We show our stupidity in every issue. We display ignorance on social media. We criticise the good and the bad. We reject forwardness and backwardness. Where's your stand??

Long Live Buhari!
Long Live Osinbajo!
Long Live Nigeria!
No mind them my brother, most Nigerians are still dull and gullible.
Re: Buhari's Controversial Letter-my Take. by tinkinjow: 7:27am On May 11, 2017
You say u cry for Nigerians, you should cry for urself. If you think that the wording or that letter has no ulterior motive then you're dumb. So what's the big deal in just saying acting. For me I'm intelligent enough to understand what's going on. If you don't understand then you are a learner. The mention of "coordinate" is simply a ploy to deny the vice president of decision making powers. It's a game plan to checkmate him from taking decisions they may not be comfortable with. His work going forward will not be as decisive as he was previously. Watch and see. Those who worded that letter are bent on controlling his activities since he's "just coordinating" don't be fooled.
And yes there's a clear difference between acting and coordinating. In the previous letter the president "took" himself out of the running of govt. In this one he "kept" himself in it. Those who worded the letter will simply tell the vice president "wait let's hear from the president" and even where the president is in no disposition to offer any they'll come up with theirs claiming it's the president.

No one should play on our intelligence. We must tell them we understandwhat game they are playing. It may not matter. But what will be will be.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obasanjo Son’s Wedding / Ohaneze, Senators Decry South East's Exclusion From Rail Projects. / Yoruba Lady Hangout Wit USA Secretary Of State John Herry,Gushes Abt Meeting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.