Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members (15084 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Bank Of Industry - GEF Grant (anyone)? / Bank Of Industry (BOI) Fresh Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by veekid(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2017
opethom:
you think Naija prison sweet? Okay I'll do that if you're ready to sell that standby generator in your office
grin shocked cheesy grin
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by kdon0000: 1:42pm On May 11, 2017
brunofarad:
If i had this opportunity then as a corper

God knows where I would have been now

WE still thank God
Cos we still on the right track

For the ones quoting me ,it was a typo
Thanks for ur efforts tho

Nigeria we hail thee

its for graduates, not only corpers
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

There you talk about cost of running business yet you claim entrepreneurs do not need capital as a basic necessity. Smh. Are you an entrepreneur yourself?
what did you see as the first problem... Customer!!. When I mentioned cost I mean there ought to be ease that should be created by the government i.e business friendly environment. For instance, some unecessary charges that's is always incurred in import business then to power and all of that. It should be minimised.
Whatever capital your have or loan should be used in making your product better, attracting and retaining customers not used on unnecessary costs. If you keep using capital to clear your costs, you will run into debt in short time. Thats the case with many businesses. Capital should and always remain in the business. You should use your income to clear costs. In Nigeria, costs are usuall more than income, a reason many run by by loss and it accumulates till when they can't bear it again. YES, I run a business
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Cindy08: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
The site was closed yesterday[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2017
LePrezident:

And you think capital is not a problem? Are you an entrepreneur yourself?
Capital is sure needed, there is no doubt about that. But when I talk to an average Nigerian youth like me I always wonder how we can be industrialized when most of them just ordinarily accept the norm as the limit in what they can do, when you do what everyone else is doing there's no way you can get above your competition, And when you don't have an edge over your competition, that's what (packed up within five years means) regardless of the capital you started with.

I can't really call myself an entrepreneur because even though I own my business, I have no employees yet and I believe without them you are not really an entrepreneur yet. I don't have one not because I can't afford it but am yet to find an employee that won't keep telling me " let's not do that it's not been done before".
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Cindy08: 2:59pm On May 11, 2017
Site closed
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Twinkle004(f): 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
skolab4:
how do we apply?
The 3rd edition registration will start from June or July. Just be checking their website or google. And no requirement except filling the forms with your details
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Twinkle004(f): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
deeMarc:
Can someone collect and run away with the money?. Say out of the country.
Nop
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by LastProphet: 3:14pm On May 11, 2017
Lies! all Bank of industry and GEM programs are lies! outright lies! They change the rules as it goes in order to fit their relatives. GEM recently said 120 points was pass mark until after you write the exam then you are told you cant be marked because you didn't score 120 even before the exam. Bank of industry is even worse, entrepreneur were asked to bring N5m to get the grant. Useless agencies
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Basfaq(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2017
deeMarc:
Can someone collect and run away with the money?. Say out of the country.
See this one is people like you that spoilt this country.Saraki family. grin
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by LePrezident(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
blueseacats:
Capital is sure needed, there is no doubt about that. But when I talk to an average Nigerian youth like me I always wonder how we can be industrialized when most of them just ordinarily accept the norm as the limit in what they can do, when you do what everyone else is doing there's no way you can get above your competition, And when you don't have an edge over your competition, that's what (packed up within five years means) regardless of the capital you started with.

I can't really call myself an entrepreneur because even though I own my business, I have no employees yet and I believe without them you are not really an entrepreneur yet. I don't have one not because I can't afford it but am yet to find an employee that won't keep telling me " let's not do that it's not been done before".

Alright. Tell you what, do this entrepreneurship thing full time (I mean full-time without any other job) for one year and get back to me and see if you will make a general statement about capital not being an issue. True you might be concerned about somethings with some entrepreneurs you've met, but with my experience over the years, I will never write-off anybody who has the balls to venture the entrepreneurial space no matter what. You will quickly learn in the entrepreneurial space that the road is not a straight as people who do not do entrepreneuship at all or even do it part-time might think.

I will never lie to any 'youngin' who seeks an opinion from me by telling them capital is not important. Capital is very important, provided it will he managed well and properly directed on the back of researched and informed guess. In fact this entrepreneurship thing is a while lecture if you ask me.
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by LePrezident(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
majekdom2:
what did you see as the first problem... Customer!!. When I mentioned cost I mean there ought to be ease that should be created by the government i.e business friendly environment. For instance, some unecessary charges that's is always incurred in import business then to power and all of that. It should be minimised.
Whatever capital your have or loan should be used in making your product better, attracting and retaining customers not used on unnecessary costs. If you keep using capital to clear your costs, you will run into debt in short time. Thats the case with many businesses. Capital should and always remain in the business. You should use your income to clear costs. In Nigeria, costs are usuall more than income, a reason many run by by loss and it accumulates till when they can't bear it again. YES, I run a business

You made some good points, but you know what, no true entrepreneur will expend resources on unnecessary cost.
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by KemaSS(m): 7:30pm On May 11, 2017
To get this stated loan, you can as well go to their state offices around. Go to their website,for those in Lagos the head office is in 23 Marina Lagos island before shell building
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Abdul124(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Nt bad.
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by Hollar007(m): 6:45am On May 12, 2017
Scam....... CBN wit their loan wey dem no hi giv..... Makes me remember YEIDP even wit interest dem no giv people. Na publicity stunt.... Believe dis govt nd u're already a living corpse
Re: Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members by deebsman1(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2017
Great 1 from BOI

Meanwhile

How much is a new client worth to you?
Well… not sure I heard your answer.

Sincerely, I think your business can achieve more and I know you know too and want same; only attend our forthcoming Business Model Canvas Workshop and lets show you how?

The Businesss Model Canvas (BMC) is a much –sought after strategic management and entrepreneurial tool used by leading organizations across different industries worldwide. It allows you to describe, design, challenge, invent and pivot your business model, develop compelling value propositions, connect to market , increase revenue and much more

An Invitation to attend our 1-day workshop on:

Developing compelling model to grow your business using Prinsult Business Model Canvas (BMC) ®,

Date: Thursday, 18th May; 2017.

Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja-Lagos.

Time: 9am – 5pm

Bonus + Benefits:

-clarify your business concept

- develop a compelling business model that investors can't resist.

- FREE review of businessplan to make it BANKABLE, (if you have one)

- Free 3 months 1-on-1 session with our lead consultant.

-Access-to-funds and grants for your business

-opportunity to connect with great minds and network other business owners.

Fee:
N50,000 (fifty thousand naira only)

- inclusive of training material, Tea-Break & Lunch.

- Early bird offer – 10% off for payment received on or before Monday, 15th May 2017.

Target Audience:
Aspiring Entrepreneurs

Business owners and self employed seeking to grow their businesses

Head of SBU’s in corporate organization

Anyone looking forward to retirement soon

Registration

Please click on the link to submit your details: http:///2qVvclW

Enquiries: info@prinsult.com or 01-4541368/ 08170308761.

Business model innovation is critically important today because one of the few ways left for companies to protect their margins is through business model differentiation and contionous re-invention, else they lose out, (Ask Nokia, Concord Air & Chicken George)

So we say forget a 50-page business plan if you’re launching a start-up venture, developing a new product or looking to turn around a division with a lean budget. Go for a BMC

This training is powered by Prinsult Global Consulting Limited. (www.prinsult.com). Please see dp or flier for more, thanks.

NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members / How To Start A Business As A Corps Member / Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch