Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! (38597 Views)

COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by abrahamsone: 10:13am On May 12, 2017
I am pretending to sleep

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by fernandooleku(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Only a dumb-dumb will mistaken blood group for genotype. We were all taught this in primary school.
ODE ni e, but ko kan mi

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by mauricepricey: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
Bisjosh:
AS, B+

Most adults dont know this.
You even ask the educated ones they say CB angry grin
or no be only cb(center back) lols
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DrEmekaO(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
pembisco:
Nice post , but please do not try to explain this if yoy are not knowledgeable about it, allow the professionals to do that.

Thanks for contributing to the thread. He is not a professional obviously but he insists on being one. I would rather my work n articles speak for me... PITY!!!
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by SalC: 10:25am On May 12, 2017
kaydguru:
Genotype "AC"
Good smiley
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Taku555(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Tazdroid:

Primary school wey we never sabi wetin blood be, not to talk of genotype.

This your testimony don make NEPA take light for here
Hahahahaha
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Bisjosh(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
mauricepricey:
or no be only cb(center back) lols

Lol grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by obiezed: 10:35am On May 12, 2017
A lot of people don't cross check before commenting, the poster @frugal,is actually correct,blood groups and genotype is actually part of the health studies curriculum for primary 5 & 6,it is either they can't remember or they weren't paying attention in class.such a shame .
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by lordwar(f): 10:40am On May 12, 2017
Ikem11:

The guy is right.... I learnt it when I was in primary school. We should always mind the kind of schools our kids go to.
same here I also learnt this when I was in primary 5 and I attended L.E.A primary school wise zone ll Abuja

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Noahbraic: 10:42am On May 12, 2017
The guy is right for mentioning Primary school. Many of us had forgotten what we were taught then in elementary school. The genotype and Blood group were taught periphery. The advance is only considered at the University level not even at secondary level.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by lordwar(f): 10:43am On May 12, 2017
obiezed:
A lot of people don't cross check before commenting, the poster @frugal,is actually correct,blood groups and genotype is actually part of the health studies curriculum for primary 5 & 6,it is either they can't remember or they weren't paying attention in class.such a shame .
you're very right those guys were not serious in school back then they are those senior that bully the pry.1 to 4 students
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by femi4: 10:44am On May 12, 2017
Bisjosh:
AS, B+

If you and your spouse rhesus are different, u can suffer a miscarriage.. (ladies please know this in time and seek medical advise)
AA B+

Hope you know you can't marry AS
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Only a dumb-dumb will mistaken blood group for genotype. We were all taught this in primary school.
your lie weak me.... Lionking

2 Likes

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by OgaDesmond: 10:59am On May 12, 2017
Are you education us This is not what your Topic says.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2017
Have never made a mistake calling blood group genotype. Have known this since age 10. May be because I was seriously ill when I was a kid and my parent took me to the hospitals and labs for series of test.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by hermosa7: 11:01am On May 12, 2017
I still don't get it.
grin
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Ifeanyi080(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2017
Thanks for educating me

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Originalsly: 11:04am On May 12, 2017
Asking strangers their blood group and genotype... and you never receive hot slaps? Knowing either is not important for most people...even for pregnant women...so why should one be even be embarrassed for not knowing? Even if one is seriously dating and planning to have children...should one take the other's word?..or both go get tested? Besides that...your blood group and genotype is important for the doctor/medical personnel attending to you the patient. So abeg... tell me why I should know this?...or the difference?..is like I should also know my heart rate?
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2017
Bisjosh:
AS, B+

If you and your spouse rhesus are different, u can suffer a miscarriage.. (ladies please know this in time and seek medical advise)
You are right. Many people should know their genotype, blood group and Rhesus. Even some adults don't know that genotype is beyond 3 (AA, AS and SS). Have met people that are AC and SC.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by ngwababe(f): 11:08am On May 12, 2017
frugal:

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by PotatoSalad(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
My blood group is so generous af but in a critical condition, I'm on my own o hehehe
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Bisjosh(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
femi4:
AA B+

Hope you know you can't marry AS

I know and most people i am compatible with are AS cry
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Bisjosh(f): 11:10am On May 12, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right. Many people should know their genotype, blood group and Rhesus. Even some adults don't know that genotype is beyond 3 (AA, AS and SS). Have met people that are AC and SC.

Yes...i have a friend that his genotype is AC
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by harffie(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by lexzyy(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
see lie...people can lie for africa...Omo ode
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by lexzyy(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2017
Ikem11:

The guy is right.... I learnt it when I was in primary school. We should always mind the kind of schools our kids go to.
See talk Omo ode
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Cooleasy(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Are you related to Lie Muhammed, either technically or genetically, or directly or indirectly?
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by godson4u79(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
Hmmm.. wehdon sir

frugal:
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by kirchofff(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2017
Onyenna:
AA and O+.....moi
AA and O- mine, i can give u blood but u can't give me......selfish you
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by SuperBlack: 11:56am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Sorry, i wasn't taught of it. It depends when you had ur primary Education though, maybe this Indomie days.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Certitude(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
Ikem11:

I learn it in junior high. I wonder what school those insulting attended.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2017
vickylincon:
lol...abeg take am easy on the guy up there
As in ehn. Dem use axe, bottle, stone, spoon, knife fork, cu'lass take dey give the guy close marking. The guy ryt now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.