Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! (38600 Views)

COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by ROYALD(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2017
g
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by tunezvic(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2017
Awon olodo.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by vickylincon(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

As in ehn. Dem use axe, bottle, stone, spoon, knife fork, cu'lass take dey give the guy close marking. The guy ryt now
lol..next time, he will know what to comment
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
vickylincon:
lol..next time, he will know what to comment
The guy just dey run mouth like tap wey e control spoil.

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DrEmekaO(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by vickylincon(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

The guy just dey run mouth like tap wey e control spoil.
lols.you get bad mouth o. rotfl
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DrEmekaO(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2017
Ifeanyi080:
Thanks for educating me

You are most welcome
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2017
vickylincon:
lols.you get bad mouth o. rotfl
No be una teach me bad tin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by vickylincon(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
No be una teach me bad tin? undecided
lols no o. wait, are you a lawyer?
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by mofy1(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
femi4:
AA B+

Hope you know you can't marry AS
Pls y?
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Sleekbaby(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2017
ok
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by femi4: 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
mofy1:

Pls y?
If AS marry AS.....there are chances of bringing SS child/childrent into this World. I m sure you and your spouse are not ready to go through the trauma that comes with it.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by LAGATA(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
Please which genotype is FAS?
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by jessetom(m): 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
Amory:

Primary school
This your lie dey give me hard on
How you wan take know when you nor dae enter class.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by jessetom(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2017
The way una dae plast the bros who said he was taught in primary school just shows that most NLders are dumb as shit.
I was taught about blood groups and genotypes in prima school myself and I'm not scared to stand up for the bros.
Please ask primary school kids and you'd be surprised. Kudos Brother!
Leave all these retards.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by jessetom(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Only a dumb-dumb will mistaken blood group for genotype. We were all taught this in primary school.

The way una dae plast the bros who said he was taught in primary school just shows that most NLders are dumb as shit.
I was taught about blood groups and genotypes in prima school myself and I'm not afraid to stand up for the bros.
Please ask primary school kids and you'd be surprised. Kudos Brother!
Leave all these retards.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 2:43pm On May 12, 2017
vickylincon:
lols no o. wait, are you a lawyer?
Yep.
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by vickylincon(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
Yep.
that's cool. thought as much
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Alasi20(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2017
Noted
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Onyenna(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
kirchofff:
AA and O- mine, i can give u blood but u can't give me......selfish you
LoL....
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2017
I

2 Likes

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2017
vickylincon:
that's cool. thought as much
Just hola me wen dem arrest u or wen u wan drag land with person or oda ish sha
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by bigt2(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2017
Onyenna:
AA and O+.....moi
smiley

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by Elijahhopelarry(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=frugal post=56411829].na ppul like u dey always say,'uncle we been taught already,we know it' but na Dem dey fail pass for exam
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by vickylincon(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Just hola me wen dem arrest u or wen u wan drag land with person or oda ish sha
i go holla you when I won register my multi million naira coy

1 Like

Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by drewxx88(m): 10:45pm On May 12, 2017
Am o- ,but not planning on giving out my blood anytime soon... grin
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by DavidEsq(m): 2:08am On May 13, 2017
vickylincon:
i go holla you when I won register my multi million naira coy
cheesy
Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by davbravo(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2017
Bisjosh:
If you and your spouse rhesus are different, u can suffer a miscarriage.. (ladies please know this in time and seek medical advise)
@ the bolded..That's only if the woman is Rhesus negative. but if she's rhesus positive ND her husband is negative, they'll have no problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When Someone Has A Seizure(pics) / Foods That Cause Miscarriage In Pregnant Women. / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.