Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Anambra State Corpers Lodge Under Armed Robbery Attack - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra State Corpers Lodge Under Armed Robbery Attack (650 Views)

The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / Corpers Lodge In Lagos State / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Corpers Lodge Under Armed Robbery Attack by kelvino41: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
[b] *IS EZEIKE HIGH SCHOOL'S CORPERS LODGE DEDICATED TO ARMED ROBBERS?*

On the 8th of November, 2016, an incident which many of us would not (and will never) wish our enemies occurred at the early hours of that black day - some of us in this group were attacked at the lodge.

That incident drained us in all ramification (we lost so much)! We prayed and earnestly believed it would never happen again, or better still, it would take a very long time before such ugly thing would happen again. This white lie I confidently sold to *2016 BATCH B*Corps members. And they bought it with fear though mixed with faith.

I sought ways to further expel the atom of fear still loitering around in their heart (by trying to set up a behind the door protectors, reinforce our relationship with the local vigilante group, AVG). However, all these efforts and my strongest believe that the corpers would not be harassed again was defeated today at exactly the same time we were attacked last year (1:00AM).

Yes, our own very *2016 BATCH B* friends were attacked today at about 1:00AM at the lodge. Three female corp members (NAMES WITHHELD--who happens to be pregnant) were wounded (though I can't tell the degree of their injuries, but I learnt it's bad, and they are currently receiving treatments at the hospital). My heart goes to all of them. And I pray that the ones who were injured recover quickly.

Please, I would encourage all of us to call these friends of ours and console them. The day has really rolled off on a very bad note for them....

To all the corp members resident therein, please endure your pains with courage. The very fact that this bunch of illiterates come to attack you at an ungodly hour should tell you guys that you are a million times better than them. However, be rest assured that they will meet up with nemesis...

Take good care of yourselves... I love you all!
[/b]
Re: Anambra State Corpers Lodge Under Armed Robbery Attack by Davosukar(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2017
armed robbery in naija, those thieves no dey respect corpers ni? hard luck to them.

(1) (Reply)

Influence Your Nysc Posting 2017 Batch B Stream I / Man Travels From Lagos To Ibadan To Propose To His Corps Member Girlfriend (phot / Nysc Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.