Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) (39105 Views)

Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by ilems(m): 2:22am On May 12, 2017
I give her big, she's indeed a daughter to be proud of.In Nigeria we only have one lady, this particular one and 'others'.
Congratulations my Dr.Live long and achieve big.If there is vacancies in your heart, i won't mind wriggling in, interestingly I equally belong to the academics...

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:04am On May 12, 2017
hardbody:

Book has sedimented in your brain, cheer up, it happens. Me sef abandoned my doctorate after I finished my course work.
shocked

cry
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Cromagnon: 4:24am On May 12, 2017
KevMitnick:
Fortunately for her, they will keep her there and ensure that she is comfortable enough to utilize all that she has acquired to develop their economy. There young lady, don't fall for any ploy to lure you back to Nigeria, we don't value assets like you here, just remain and soar as high as possible.
if you have to be lured, you have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Skubidude(m): 6:21am On May 12, 2017
suso:
Physics no be beans oo
I tualeh her
And na P.hD fa, i doff my hart.

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by suso(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
Me sef lie down for her, make she mash me pass. #saynotoslayqueens tongue
I dey tell you
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by suso(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2017
Skubidude:

And na P.hD fa, i doff my hart.
I dey tell you
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2017
Amoto94:
Ignoramus one of my friends graduated with a first class degree in Nuclear Physics and we didn't make a noise about it because to us it's not a big deal. Currently about 12 Kogites graduated with First class from Federal University of Technology, Minna and no one is making a noise about it. Vedaxcool

My brother it is unfortunate this tribal monkey don't just get it .... because someone from their tribe achieve a lofty feat does not change their derelict status.
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Sunnyja: 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Mcleo007:
What an asset! I wish her Greater strides..
Watch how one presidential aide will ask us what she is doing with Ph.D at 30.

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by KevMitnick: 8:53am On May 12, 2017
Cromagnon:
if you have to be lured, you have nothing to offer
On the contrary Bro, even employers make promises of adequate welfare to lure potential employees or to convince the good ones to stay.
Economies that want to grow woo potential investors from other countries with bogus promises of good returns on their investments.
Banks go out of their way to convince 'big' potential customers to keep their monies with them with promises of mouth watering interest rates.
Politicians and political parties do same to potential electorates, see I can go on and on.
People employ different methods and tricks to get people of value and potential on their team.
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2017
GOD IS INVOLVED.
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by solonazzy: 9:19am On May 12, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Sadly, you may have proffered a reasonable advise, but keenly, in all candor; "Not coming back" is quite unfortunate for our national development as we continue to lose our gifted Diasporas who ought to replicate sustainable institutions upon return to Nigeria.

We can't continue to thread this pathetic path of national neglect, bury our heads in theSand, turn a blind eye and expect a miraculous transformation in our economy in the future. Stimulating an economy out of recession or projecting an economy towards development is not by mere wish nor voodoo practice! It is by taking responsibility!

The truth is, our problem is beyond leadership; we are at War with our culture, we are at war with our beliefs, we are at war with our systems, and we must fight it as a nation and take up our challenges with daunting resolve. Everyone is a victim and we must individually begin to take responsibility for our emancipation as a country. Nigeria need a dire acculturation program, social, physical and economical reformation program to build US for a sustainable future. Ultimately, the Nigerian Diaspora community inclusive, must arise and key into these reformation program, put renewed faith in the nation's destiny,shun petty ideas as to immediate interest satisfaction, help drive development, sustainable structures and institutions back at home.

The future demand no less.
d country first has to take a step dat can attract such ppl.......same thing with anthony joshua...after neglecting, dey wanna reclaim him nw he's a world champion..doesnt happen anywhr.....it wnt b fallacy if i say our schs here cant make her as equipped as she is today.....d government shuld first improve d education sector with infrastructure, funds for research..cos i seriously dnt get wat a person wit phd in nuclear physics shuld value in nigeria of today.....
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:03am On May 12, 2017
Wow! Congratulations to her. But I don't think there is any application for nuclear physics anywhere in Nigeria.
It's clear she would have to work abroad. Another of our citizens lost to the West.

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:
It makes perfect sense if a lady like this calls for equal rights. She has earned it. Not all these multi-color mannequins that are polluting our cyberspace daily claiming to be baby mamas and slayers.

Abegii make person hear word. How many of the men around you have earned the rights they currently enjoy? Mtchewww Even touts and agberos will be beating their chest and shouting "I'm a man!!" but a woman will have to get Phd in Nuclear Physics first to ask for rights se??

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by babasolution: 12:55am On May 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

American Idol, Super bowl and keeping up with the Kardashians have all been on prime time TV which has millions of viewers tuned in also Beyonce, Kanye West and Co are celebrated in US and can actually swing votes during elections

Nigerians are basically lazy. A PhD holder in Nuclear physics should be looking into research e. g "How to use nuclear energy to generate power for us here, do you think a company interested in providing alternative energy will not sponsor him or her? But instead the only thing such a person will be thinking of is how to get government job

Even private indigenous companies or persons can fund such a research but all we keep hearing is how our bests brains are not harnessed. Was it the US government that funded Albert Aistein's researches? Most of these PhD holders are on scholarship, if they could apply and win scholarships it's not impossible to apply and win research grants

this pidgin always makes sense,girls now reason so logically while guys reason emotionally now,i fear for the future of men,women have taken over totally

2 Likes

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Cromagnon: 3:40am On May 13, 2017
KevMitnick:

On the contrary Bro, even employers make promises of adequate welfare to lure potential employees or to convince the good ones to stay.

My point exactly

Economies that want to grow woo potential investors from other countries with bogus promises of good returns on their investments.

While employees who can be lied are willing told. No more. Not become if how for their people. No mire than causeless mercenaries

Banks go out of their way to convince 'big' potential customers to keep their monies with them with promises of mouth watering interest rates

When the magazine could've invested their monies directly and cut the middleman out

Politicians and political parties do same to potential electorates, see I can go on and on.

Same noni

People employ different methods and tricks to get people of value and potential on their team.
while keeping them away from their full potential and people who need their talents
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Cromagnon: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
KevMitnick:

Banks go out of their way to convince 'big' potential customers to keep their monies with them with promises of mouth watering interest rates.
my point exactly
If you are off more value to them then you are of less value to us. Time to pick a side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Monsuru Emiola Dies In Kano / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.