Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) (39098 Views)

Handsome Nigerian, Onuaha Bags A Gold Honor As An INTERN In L.W CHIROPRACTIC,USA / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
m
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by sbashir10(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
I hope my northern folks are seeing dis, early marriage not a Neccesity, but educating our females should be the area of concentration
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2017
omg happy for her we need her type
up naija congrats
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
My padi sef don bag him own from SA in biotechnology field after MSC at UI. I get another junior wey be igi iwe that will also complete his in Canada after getting one MSC in SA and another MSC in Canada. I no just know why me sef no like book again after I graduated before 21
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Opakan2: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
Greatest Akokites !!!

proud to be
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
CONFAMA:
She is surely a Yoruba lady because she doesn't have yam legs and hairy chests like the one below...
GeneralOjukwu:
m

On behalf of NDIGBO..... cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by sbashir10(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
Educate girls and don't marry them off young

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
PhD in Nuclear Physics? Wow, Lord I pray for such an offspring
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by tizzle(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
what is her name? which school did she get the ph.d from? details please.... i won't open that link for details o... she's beautiful sha... beauty and brains

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
CONFAMA:
She is surely a Yoruba lady because she doesn't have yam legs and hairy chests like the one below...

On behalf of NDIGBO.....

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
She is yoruba
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by ginggerxy: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
CONFAMA:
did you subscribe This your stupidity or is it your birth right?
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by delishpot: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
Na there someone dey brag for 3rd wife title.
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
KevMitnick:
Fortunately for her, they will keep her there and ensure that she is comfortable enough to utilize all that she has acquired to develop their economy. There young lady, don't fall for any ploy to lure you back to Nigeria, we don't value assets like you here, just remain and soar as high as possible.

What sort of nonsense advice is this? You and all the people that liked that posts are all enemies of this country.

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by mebad(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
tizzle:
what is her name? which school did she get the ph.d from? details please.... i won't open that link for details o... she's beautiful sha... beauty and brains

Name i wont tell you but she got the Phd from University of Pretoria,SA .... how i know ? i was there and she is my padi of life
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by mebad(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

What sort of nonsense advice is this? You and all the people that liked that posts are all enemies of this country.

Contrary to your believe she has gotten alot of offers in 9ja
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Sadly, you may have proffered a reasonable advise, but keenly, in all candor; "Not coming back" is quite unfortunate for our national development as we continue to lose our gifted Diasporas who ought to replicate sustainable institutions upon return to Nigeria.

We can't continue to thread this pathetic path of national neglect, bury our heads in theSand, turn a blind eye and expect a miraculous transformation in our economy in the future. Stimulating an economy out of recession or projecting an economy towards development is not by mere wish nor voodoo practice! It is by taking responsibility!

The truth is,our problem is beyond leadership; we are at War with our culture, we are at war with our beliefs, we are at war with our systems, and we must fight it as a nation and take up our challenges with daunting resolve. Everyone is a victim and we must individually begin to take responsibility for our emancipation as a country. Nigeria need a dire acculturation program, social, physical and economical reformation program to build US for a sustainable future. Ultimately, the Nigerian Diaspora community inclusive, must arise and key into these reformation program, put renewed faith in the nation's destiny,shun petty ideas as to immediate interest satisfaction, help drive development, sustainable structures and institutions back at home.

The future demand no less.

Astute observations and I salute your insights. Most people don't get it. The problems of Africa are all domestic.
The white man abolished slavery because he foresaw that black people would voluntarily enslave themselves and save him the trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by princejayboss: 8:18pm On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:
Afonjas again.

dey try talk sense to ur eastern brodas if u dey Yankee na

Congratulate this girl or lady ... if you know what fill her brain so eh ... you will stop this tribal stuff already.

Congrats fellow physicist .... we walked that lane few years back....
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by RockHard: 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
She's definitely an Omo Yoruba. She also attended Mayflower, Ikenne, Ogun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:20pm On May 11, 2017
That would be the last picture you would see of her as she is probably heading to nasa or Boeing while you all can't pay nasu or as uy and lecturer are striking or government officials are looting or people are kidnapping and entering one chance and boy doing armed robbery and drinking Agbo and graduate looking for teaching job and nepa taking lite and everything just scatter. M

Is that what u want her t come and do upandan??

3 Likes

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Edu3Again: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
CONFAMA:
okochaik:
I know her. She is from Biafra Republic

She is from Biafra grin
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
KevMitnick:
Fortunately for her, they will keep her there and ensure that she is comfortable enough to utilize all that she has acquired to develop their economy. There young lady, don't fall for any ploy to lure you back to Nigeria, we don't value assets like you here, just remain and soar as high as possible.
cool
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by blackgorillaman: 8:23pm On May 11, 2017
I love u
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 11, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by hardbody: 8:27pm On May 11, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Sadly, you may have proffered a reasonable advise, but keenly, in all candor; "Not coming back" is quite unfortunate for our national development as we continue to lose our gifted Diasporas who ought to replicate sustainable institutions upon return to Nigeria.

We can't continue to thread this pathetic path of national neglect, bury our heads in theSand, turn a blind eye and expect a miraculous transformation in our economy in the future. Stimulating an economy out of recession or projecting an economy towards development is not by mere wish nor voodoo practice! It is by taking responsibility!

The truth is, our problem is beyond leadership; we are at War with our culture, we are at war with our beliefs, we are at war with our systems, and we must fight it as a nation and take up our challenges with daunting resolve. Everyone is a victim and we must individually begin to take responsibility for our emancipation as a country. Nigeria need a dire acculturation program, social, physical and economical reformation program to build US for a sustainable future. Ultimately, the Nigerian Diaspora community inclusive, must arise and key into these reformation program, put renewed faith in the nation's destiny,shun petty ideas as to immediate interest satisfaction, help drive development, sustainable structures and institutions back at home.

The future demand no less.

Well, we may need her in the wider society but more often than not, the social miscreants snuff life out of them immediately they step their foot in the country, a lose-lose situation. Often times they are better off where they are, at least they remain alive.
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
Wow!

#respect
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by hardbody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
My padi sef don bag him own from SA in biotechnology field after MSC at UI. I get another junior wey be igi iwe that will also complete his in Canada after getting one MSC in SA and another MSC in Canada. I no just know why me sef no like book again after I graduated before 21

Book has sedimented in your brain, cheer up, it happens. Me sef abandoned my doctorate after I finished my course work.

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by stealthtiger(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2017
Shortyy:
What's her name plizzz? grin
Andrea Macaulay
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by amadiwati(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2017
BJAYADEMOLA:
Her brother shared the cheering news on twitter. According to him, she is less than 30 and is a graduate of the University of Lagos. Congrats to her!

Read More @ http://naijatutorofficial..co.ke/2017/05/under-30-nigerian-lady-bags-phd-in.html

this is the future
Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by walosky(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
Igbos doing what they know best

1 Like

Re: Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos) by KevMitnick: 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sad reality aye? The truth is bitter. We are not enemies of Nigeria, we just hate seeing dreams shattered by bad policies, a harsh economy and very poor leadership. I have seen enough of them here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.