Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64254 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by SafeDavid(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Jazzy don kill me o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Lilimax(f): 3:54pm On May 11, 2017
Thought Don Jazzy is still single?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Cokersclub... have you heard?

Stand up!!! grin
grin why should i stand nah? , nah die me i dey die dia ooo. No time to stand.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by rali123(f): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
Why won't he get tired with all those excess fat, he should hit the gym and stop being a sissy...

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olaolulazio(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided
do u like under sucking?

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by coolestchris(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
after I cum, she still want me to be penetrating

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ayocom123(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=TriumphJohnson post=56423452]Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by nnokwa042(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Why will he get up? But to suck and press breast their waist dey strong for ground. Rubbish. undecided
breast sweet no be small but the other one be like wound for my eyes grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Kumosisi(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.
Sometimes d way d bae go hang u, to come down go hard, dat time all ur dada done stand. U go juz de cable down, no time

See below:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/don-jazzy-if-you-are-having-sex-and-you.html

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by bigtt76(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2017
This is not about 3ex ....it's about Baba grin If he can no longer 'coordinate' Nigeria's affair (3ex) better, he should resign (stand up) and not being a Mandigo warrior (Old Soldier) grin

TriumphJohnson:
Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy took to snapchat to give a piece of advice to men who feel pressurized during sex.

See below:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by 0ntruth: 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
Ufranklin92:

This one week me grin grin

Next time use weak and leave week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
CokersClub:
grin why should i stand nah? , nah die me i dey die dia ooo. No time to stand.
grin grin grin
We know people like you...

After 5 minutes, you go run comot grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
olaolulazio:
If u are tired, don't kill yourself.... Use tongue instead and u will get the desired ringtone like, ohhhhg, omg, ajhjhh, more, babyyyyyyyy and so on cheesy grin grin

A whole you! SMH

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Archweird(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
Na True Oo..Some Girls Sef...If You Collect All The Power From Power Holdin' Straff Dem...Dem Go Still Be Like "Se Gbogbo E Naa Niyen" & Some If You Make LOVE To Dem Rather Than Have SEX..You Go Still Hear "He's Not Man Enough"

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ibiali(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
i concor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Ogalanyachieze: 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah
same way death comes at once

14 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by olaolulazio(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

A whole you! SMH
lolz

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by permit(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
TriumphJohnson:

See below:

. U no fit satisfy woman abi...

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

grin grin grin

@bolded,

Experience is talking. cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by joenor(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
orhuwe na nine u b, old craze
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin cheesy

I support!

No go die unto hole wen no dey full grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by hezy4real01(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
True.... no be do or die naw.. but Don Jazzy u self go marry
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Eddygourdo(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Ginaz:
ur badt

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by malware: 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
Linda Ikeji right now

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Meatistemptatio(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl we I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!

Ye!!!
U funny die
I trust u naw

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin
No na
Its just a calculated guess grin
omooba969:

@bolded,

Experience is talking. cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

grin grin grin

lolz grin . fresh air things

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl we I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!

Shakara! grin

LifeIsGuhd knows people like you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Kelly2713(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
Na so you wan take expose me angry
omooba969:

Shakara! grin

LifeIsGuhd knows people like you. cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
CokersClub:
lolz grin . fresh air things
tongue
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Jace234(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
This one na correct advise o. No go kill urself say u wan satisfy woman. Too much of anything na sin!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS] / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.