Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" (64246 Views)

Don Jazzy: 'if Time Passes And Nobody Wants To Marry Me, Then So Be It' / Don Jazzy: "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
Meatistemptatio:

Ye!!!
U funny die
I trust u naw

lol, me sef trust my lamba. never dissappoints grin.
how was your day
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by geekybabe(f): 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin

Lols we all had dat feeling in secondary school grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by positivelord: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
no do..you say u wan do...then do and finish the work, you wan stand up and fan yourself.
common behave yourself and continue the good work.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2017
omooba969:

Shakara! grin

LifeIsGuhd knows people like you. cool

lol, this one no be shakara o. na real talk grin
who be lifeisguhd?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by preccy69(f): 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

i no fit die on top woman, lol. i go run sha. but to be honest, one hour is a normal thing for me. my virility is amazing, me sef dey fear sometimes grin make i no kill person pickin o grin

Vaseline crew spotted grin
themonk:

i no fit die on top woman, lol. i go run sha. but to be honest, one hour is a normal thing for me. my virility is amazing, me sef dey fear sometimes grin make i no kill person pickin o grin

Vaseline crew spotted

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by ceejay80s(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
yoruba saying: MA KU SI BE
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

who be lifeisguhd?

Another monk that can make accurate guesses.

You would definately be a monster in za oza room angry

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:

Vaseline crew spotted grin

Vaseline crew spotted
lol grin
i just checked your profile pic, i no go lie i wan lick your skin grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Another monk that can make accurate guesses.

You would definately be a monster in za oza room angry
heheheheh, just trying my best. this one he mentioned you, you must be good in the oza room grin

hope say una no wan set me up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by omooba969(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

who be lifeisguhd?

Check dis thread very well you will see her. cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sheyinoni(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
I no be one minute man, one hour sef na warm up!!
then u and i need a date.
P.S am no karishika

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by temitope66(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
na true talk my brother.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by mecussey(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
MykOnyxo:
buh some opportunities comes but once nah

lol ..bad mind full this 9ja....you just wanna stick to Okafors law.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by joenor(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
stop jor are you saying the guy is not man enough?
LifeIsGuhd:

grin grin grin
We know people like you...

After 5 minutes, you go run comot grin grin

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
Poor man talk grin cheesy
themonk:
Any girl wey I give my lamba and I first am tire, the girl na karishika from spirit worldundecided.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by eikenberry(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
We will burn... grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

heheheheh, just trying my best. this one he mentioned you, you must be good in the oza room grin

hope say una no wan set me up grin

LOL! No be setup oo

As they say... real recognizes real wink
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
sheyinoni:

P.S am no karishika
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
all these women their pubic hair don be like needle grin grin grin grin
abeg i no do grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Dipville(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
Thumbs up Jazzy
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by sylviaeo(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:
we don hear. Koko grandmaster
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Choiszman(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
See Fagg0t ooo
sheyinoni:

P.S am no karishika

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
joenor:
stop jor are you saying the guy is not man enough?

LOL! No sir

He is Monk enough for me grin

Cc: Cokersclub

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL! No be setup oo

As they say... real recognizes real wink
haaa, thank god o
i been think say una wan track me down rape me. make i send you pm sha. hope say you go reply?
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

lol grin
i just checked your profile pic, i no go lie i wan lick your skin grin
u wan lick her skin grin konji nah bastard

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
themonk:

haaa, thank god o
i been think say una wan track me down rape me. make i send you pm sha. hope say you go reply?

LOL, we never rugged reach like that...
I cant assure you of that sir smiley
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
sylviaeo:
we don hear. Koko grandmaster
in dbanjs voice "do you want the koko?"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by SonOfJames: 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
I can't get tired in the first place when Tram always gat my back

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by 0ntruth: 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Is a mistake

I know Bro,that's why I called your attention to it.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL, we never rugged reach like that...
I cant assure you of that sir smiley
okay, nice meeting you. make i no waste my pm grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL! No sir

lol grin
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by themonk(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:
Poor man talk grin cheesy
shut up, rich man like you.
Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

LOL! No sir

tongue Are you calling me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Her Dog And Their Cars [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.