Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream (533 Views)

D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by pentals: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
An Instagram user who is apparently obsessed with Ace producer, Don Jazzy, and went viral after she claimed that Don Jazzy has refused to pick her call, just revealed that she had a romantic night with the Mavin boss, a night of cuddling, kissing and 'Doing it'.

She shared a side-by-side picture with the 'Dorobucci' crooner and wrote;
'Good morning my Handsome worldking my darling my meditations @donjazzy @mavinrecords .. I dreamed we were doing this last night it was so cool my love mmmm I can still feel it right now Love is all I see in your eyes my hero.

See source >>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/nigerian-lady-says-she-did-it-with-don.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by luke55720: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
ok this one dey find attention
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by pentals: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
Oh weed works in a very heavy mysteriously way.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by subtlemee(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
Tell her to go treat malaria..desperado
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by Erngie(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2017
LOL. Malaria + village spirits. Shameless girls of this generation
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by ojun50(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
Thank God say na don jazz nt 2baba if nt she for get belle for real life.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by femolacqua(m): 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
This one is serious.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Had Sex With Don Jazzy In Her Dream by PMWSpirit(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery / Bobrisky Says This Choker He Has On Is Worth N2.4 Million / EMOTIONAL: Man Receives Toyata Camry From A Facebook Friend In Abia State (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.