Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Say No To Unity Begging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Unity Begging (818 Views)

Enough Of Southern Unity Begging / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / The Igbo Hypocrisy- And Unity Begging With Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Unity Begging by prince9851(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
United we stand divided we fall

Yes Unity is beautiful

Yes.. .Unity is wonderful

Yes.. .There is strength in unity

Yes.. .There is everything good about unity. ...

BUT UNITY IS NOT BY FORCE

Say no to unity begging today.
Goodnight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by TheKingdom: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
UNITY IS NOT BY FORCE, especially when you are already a nation of your own, why share a 1 seat seat with 2 other OROBO tribes that only know how to either tie bedsheets on their head, or "show themselves" on the dance floor?

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by ezenaija(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2017
Who is begging who?
Re: Say No To Unity Begging by irrefragable: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
I support this cause. #saynotounitybegging, the funny line the people of the clawed faces use is 'Nigeria is a bigger market because of the population size' but i ask 'what good is the northern population when it is mostly made up of good-for-nothing-almajiri and blood thirsty terrorists?'

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by jkfugghhghjdd: 12:23am On May 12, 2017
irrefragable:
I support this cause. #saynotounitybegging, the funny line the people of the clawed faces use is 'Nigeria is a bigger market because of the population size' but i ask 'what good is the northern population when it is mostly made up of good-for-nothing-almajiri and blood thirsty terrorists?'
If they need population should comfortably merge with their kith and kin in Niger Republic and Chad, afterrall that's where they import many of the almajiri voters and blood sucking herds men (according to vegetable)

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by Arda1000(m): 6:20am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=ezenaija post=56428938]Who is begging who?[/quotpe] Pretend that you don't know

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
Without others I will die
I know my tribe is lazy
Tell me why I shouldn't beg for unity
I watch out for any biafran or nnamdi kanu thread to spam it and cause chaos
Since that guy left prison .. I no longer sleep well at night

Iam a christain..
Majority of my people are Muslims
They worship the feet of sokoto sultan without thinking when they themselves will produce a sultan for others to follow too
Imagine if the Igbos leave us
These people will declare an Islamic state here... And practice their sharia

So brothers and sisters
Why won't I beg for unity even if it means my survival
A look at our nations army logo says it all
It has an Arabic inscription which says power belong to Allah... Tell me why not in English that we all speak and understand
So we all in this together
Call me a unity beggar
I don't care... Just want to survive

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by irrefragable: 7:07am On May 12, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

If they need population should comfortably merge with their kith and kin in Niger Republic and Chad, afterrall that's where they import many of the almajiri voters and blood sucking herds men (according to vegetable)
your head dey there
Population is good only when it's an intelligent and competitive people.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Unity Begging by irrefragable: 7:13am On May 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Without others I will die
I know my tribe is lazy
Tell me why I shouldn't beg for unity
I watch out for any biafran or nnamdi kanu thread to spam it and cause chaos
Since that guy left prison .. I no longer sleep well at night

Iam a christain..
Majority of my people are Muslims
They worship the feet of sokoto sultan without thinking when they themselves will produce a sultan for others to follow too
Imagine if the Igbos leave us
These people will declare an Islamic state here... And practice their sharia

So brothers and sisters
Why won't I beg for unity even if it means my survival
A look at our nations army logo says it all
It has an Arabic inscription which says power belong to Allah... Tell me why not in English that we all speak and understand
So we all in this together
Call me a unity beggar
I don't care... Just want to survive
EXACTLY. this is the thought of an average afonja.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

'we Don't Want To Be Like Them' -ugandan Minister Shades Nigeria / Photos From APDA Party (advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) Launching Ceremony / Ajimobi Revives Ibadan Circular Road Project, 15 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.