Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun (2898 Views)

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua / What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Makweembo: 5:44pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeria may lose N8bn yearly if TB Joshua Relocates to Israel – Fasehun

By Kunle Oderemi

NIGERIA risks losing about N8 billion foreign inflow annually should founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor T.B. Joshua makes good his treat to relocate his church to Israel, the founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Fredrick Fasehun, has said.
He spoke at a press conference in Okota, Lagos State, on Wednesday, against the backdrop of plans by the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) to relocate to Israel because of prosecution at home.
Fasehun identified with the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhji Lai Mohammed, in his plea to the cleric to shelve the plan because of the wide ranging implications for Nigeria.
He urged both the Federal and the Lagos State governments to discontinue the judicial prosecution of Joshua as part of steps to discourage him from relocating to Israel.
“We shall be losing Joshua and SCOAN’s donations, charities and philanthropy worth about N8billion in scholarships, disaster relief, house rent support and sportsmen sponsorship among others.
He lamented that Nigeria had lost many of its best brains and citizens to the brain-drain syndrome, adding that recent statistics put the number of medical doctors that left the country at 15,000 with the negative impact on the health sector.
According to Fasehun, the relocation of Joshua, who said his church had been provided with land, building and facilities in Israel, would “be one brain-drain incident too many, as well as a national embarrassment.”
The OPC leader said the Nigerian government and Nigerians as a whole, should do everything possible to dissuade the preacher because the location would deny the country of the huge number of foreign tourists and worshippers, including world leaders that frequently seek “verifiable healings, deliverance, miracles and prosperity” since the church was established.
“SCOAN’s relocation amounts to losing our country’s reputedly biggest tourist attraction, the most visited destination point by religious tourists in West Africa, a place that the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) acknowledges as hosting six of every 10 foreigners travelling to this country.

SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE: NO 16,759 – Thursday, 11 May, 2017

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Florblu(f): 5:48pm On May 11, 2017
When a door is closed, another opens . No-one is indispensable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 11, 2017
Synagogue is the only Christian church contributing effectively to the economy. Churches like redeem, winners and the like are only looking forward to collecting your tithes and creating more parishes undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 11, 2017
Na war ooo. Except for the controvesies about this man. I think this church is the 'best' in terms of charity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Khd95(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2017
he can not hold naija to Ransome,if he wants to go he is free,other source of revenue will open for naija
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by gwama: 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
In any case if TB J leaves Najia, the foreigners will also disappear from Najia. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by orisa37: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
Makweembo:
Nigeria may lose N8bn yearly if TB Joshua Relocates to Israel – Fasehun

By Kunle Oderemi

NIGERIA risks losing about N8 billion foreign inflow annually should founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor T.B. Joshua makes good his treat to relocate his church to Israel, the founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Fredrick Fasehun, has said.
He spoke at a press conference in Okota, Lagos State, on Wednesday, against the backdrop of plans by the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) to relocate to Israel because of prosecution at home.
Fasehun identified with the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhji Lai Mohammed, in his plea to the cleric to shelve the plan because of the wide ranging implications for Nigeria.
He urged both the Federal and the Lagos State governments to discontinue the judicial prosecution of Joshua as part of steps to discourage him from relocating to Israel.
“We shall be losing Joshua and SCOAN’s donations, charities and philanthropy worth about N8billion in scholarships, disaster relief, house rent support and sportsmen sponsorship among others.
He lamented that Nigeria had lost many of its best brains and citizens to the brain-drain syndrome, adding that recent statistics put the number of medical doctors that left the country at 15,000 with the negative impact on the health sector.
According to Fasehun, the relocation of Joshua, who said his church had been provided with land, building and facilities in Israel, would “be one brain-drain incident too many, as well as a national embarrassment.”
The OPC leader said the Nigerian government and Nigerians as a whole, should do everything possible to dissuade the preacher because the location would deny the country of the huge number of foreign tourists and worshippers, including world leaders that frequently seek “verifiable healings, deliverance, miracles and prosperity” since the church was established.
“SCOAN’s relocation amounts to losing our country’s reputedly biggest tourist attraction, the most visited destination point by religious tourists in West Africa, a place that the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) acknowledges as hosting six of every 10 foreigners travelling to this country.

SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE: NO 16,759 – Thursday, 11 May, 2017

Recession will finish Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Logicbwoy: 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
Thrash.

TBJ is not creating a new service or product. He is just reshuffling tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by ScienceWatch: 7:53pm On May 11, 2017
orisa37:

Recession will finish Nigerians.
Just like the Jews 2700 years ago, Africa foolishly decide to reject the blessing God gave.

The Jews have shocked the world when they admitted that they realized that Jesus is ALIVE after studying the SCOAN ON Emmanuel TV and Youtube.

The Jews are not fooled this time ! They asked the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to relocate the SCOAN and bring JESUS back to His birth Place.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua visited the country and met the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nir Barkat, Mayor of Tiberias, Joseph Ben David and Mayor of Jordan Valley, Idan Grinbaum. The Government of Israel welcomed the plan to have JESUS manifest near the River Jordan, Israel.

The demented Oaroloye , CAN and Pentecostal PNF have failed in their Satanic mission to destroy the Holy SCOAN church and its humble servant holy Prophet TB Joshua.

Dont be too surprised, the religious changes world wide is good. The "wheat is now separated from the chaff."

FAKE PASTORS/MINISTERS/BISHOPS ETC, ETC ARE EXPOSED WORLD WIDE TO THEIR CONGREGATIONS.

Innocent congregations are having an AWAKENING. They realized that they have been conned. The mighty Jesus Christ would never assign a FAKE PASTOR , someone without TRUE ANOINTING to pastor His church.

Jesus demand that each church demonstrate the POWER of His MIGHTY ANOINTING for the awesome benefit of those that love Him.

Why do FAKE PASTORS insist on claiming that preaching is all that is needed to pastor a church ?

The holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “Many of you don’t know why I have this passion – I want to pray for people; I want to see people healed and delivered. I derive joy seeing people free, seeing people laugh! I am just telling you the secret. I derive that joy. If there is anything that gives me joy, that is it! If you are not happy and God uses me to give you happiness – that day I will not eat. I am not fasting but I easily forget to eat. I have that joy.”

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ,

While this humble servant of CHRIST frees people, Bronchitis Oaroloye CONTINUES to use failed tactics to harm him.

So it is not surprising that Bronchitis Oaroloye strongly defends RAPISTS and publicly insults rape VICTIMS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2017
TB Joshua run one of the best scam in the world! They make a $Million and give away a $100! Has anyone ever been to his apartment above the Church I have a company T.B says ... i have no cars but the company has 5 cars that I use any time..... The house I live in belongs to the company!!!! I have pity on those who take their hard earned money and go an through it away to a man who clearly does not believe in God!!!!!! He is well versed in the bible, he is well versed in business and well versed in psychology!!!!
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Amberon: 7:57pm On May 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
I'm my opinion he should be prosecuted.. He is no exception from any other citizen that was responsible for people dying in an un compleat building . Hes a good scam artist and he is not healing nobody.. Its actors getting payed after service and gullable ignorant people belive him doing "miracles"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Amberon: 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself. You say he runs a scam right? OK run your own scam after all its a free world.
Nina4u:
TB Joshua run one of the best scam in the world! They make a $Million and give away a $100! Has anyone ever been to his apartment above the Church I have a company T.B says ... i have no cars but the company has 5 cars that I use any time..... The house I live in belongs to the company!!!! I have pity on those who take their hard earned money and go an through it away to a man who clearly does not believe in God!!!!!! He is well versed in the bible, he is well versed in business and well versed in psychology!!!!
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Amberon: 8:05pm On May 11, 2017
Let me ask you

Was he the engineer?
Was he the architect?

Receive sense in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Nina4u:
I'm my opinion he should be prosecuted.. He is no exception from any other citizen that was responsible for people dying in an un compleat building . Hes a good scam artist and he is not healing nobody.. Its actors getting payed after service and gullable ignorant people belive him doing "miracles"
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
Let me ask you

Was he the engineer?
Was he the architect?

Receive sense in the name of our Lord Jesus.
when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle....T.B Josuah #juss sayin besides doesn't God talk to him about football? And God did not tell him about this?
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by ScienceWatch: 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
Would you believe an Atheist like Nina4u on the holy Prophet TB Joshua and the holy SCOAN ?

The Angel according to Revelation 20 laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, which is the devil and Satan and bound him for a thousand years; and cast him into the bottomless pit and shut him up and set a seal on him so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished.

Now Just as the evil spirits bore true witness of Jesus’ true spirit nature as God’s begotten son, it has also been said by unclean spirits during deliverances at the holy Scoan that the holy Prophet TB Joshua moves around in the spiritual realm with a Great Long chain in his hand with which he disrupts demonic meetings, they flee on seeing TB Joshua while some are eventually arrested and come under the restrictions of his spiritual chain.

All these accounts suggest that the celestial being with a Great Chain in his hand prophesied in revelation 20 is fulfilled in the person of the holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The miniature version of his Great Chain for Chaining Satan in the bottomless pit is the spiritual chain you observe (can’t be seen with the ordinary eye) on the hands and legs of the demon possessed in the holy SCOAN sometime ago which forced them to crawl on their buttocks to the toilet and bathrooms for a week till the day of their deliverance.

The holy Prophet TB Joshua also explained what happens when he exorcises a demon which clearly confirms what is inferred above.
TB Joshua explained that when he exorcises a demon, the demon is CHAINED HANDS and LEGS and is thrown into hell awaiting judgment. (please note that this role can only be performed by the angel with the key to the bottomless pit and a Great Chain in His Hand working with TB Joshua) in other words, the demon is sent into the place prepared for the devil and his angels.

The Jews have recently shocked the world when they admitted in public that they want JESUS back in the land of His birth. And they want the holy Prophet TB Joshua to be the one to lead the revolutionary AWAKENING. Wow! Wow!
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Just like the Jews 2700 years ago, Africa foolishly decide to reject the blessing God gave.

The Jews have shocked the world when they admitted that they realized that Jesus is ALIVE after studying the SCOAN ON Emmanuel TV and Youtube.

The Jews are not fooled this time ! They asked the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to relocate the SCOAN and bring JESUS back to His birth Place.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua visited the country and met the Mayor of Jerusalem, Nir Barkat, Mayor of Tiberias, Joseph Ben David and Mayor of Jordan Valley, Idan Grinbaum. The Government of Israel welcomed the plan to have JESUS manifest near the River Jordan, Israel.

The demented Oaroloye , CAN and Pentecostal PNF have failed in their Satanic mission to destroy the Holy SCOAN church and its humble servant holy Prophet TB Joshua.

Dont be too surprised, the religious changes world wide is good. The "wheat is now separated from the chaff."

FAKE PASTORS/MINISTERS/BISHOPS ETC, ETC ARE EXPOSED WORLD WIDE TO THEIR CONGREGATIONS.

Innocent congregations are having an AWAKENING. They realized that they have been conned. The mighty Jesus Christ would never assign a FAKE PASTOR , someone without TRUE ANOINTING to pastor His church.

Jesus demand that each church demonstrate the POWER of His MIGHTY ANOINTING for the awesome benefit of those that love Him.

Why do FAKE PASTORS insist on claiming that preaching is all that is needed to pastor a church ?

The holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “Many of you don’t know why I have this passion – I want to pray for people; I want to see people healed and delivered. I derive joy seeing people free, seeing people laugh! I am just telling you the secret. I derive that joy. If there is anything that gives me joy, that is it! If you are not happy and God uses me to give you happiness – that day I will not eat. I am not fasting but I easily forget to eat. I have that joy.”

Ori e ti daru patapata with all these lies you just spewed! Where was TB Joshua's holy spirit when his building collapse killed over hundred of innocent & brain-dead South Afrikans? Onii Kuure!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:15pm On May 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Would you believe an Atheist like Nina4u on the holy Prophet TB Joshua and the holy SCOAN ?

The Angel according to Revelation 20 laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, which is the devil and Satan and bound him for a thousand years; and cast him into the bottomless pit and shut him up and set a seal on him so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished.

this is in the revelation and hasn't happend yet but it surly will.. Then he.. Satan will be cast in the lake of fire and brimstone were the false prophets go..
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:21pm On May 11, 2017
Joshua did not prophesy the Melcolm building collapsing that would have saved many lives. Neither did he prophesy the crashing of a cargo plane into a bus at Kotoka Airport. When Accra Sports stadium collapsed, he did not see it. Even when President Mills was stricken with cancer and on the verge of death, he did not see it. When a tsunami devastated Japan, Joshua did not see it. God does not show Joshua revelations that would save lives. God only reveals soccer scores, election results and mushed-up general statements that help no one. Attributing these cheap ‘revelations’ to God is blasphemy. Yahweh, the creator of the universe, with billions of stars and galaxies, cannot do better than giving useless financial advice and soccer score?
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Viking007(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Nina4u:
[/s] BS.
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2017
Viking007:
[s][/s] BS.
Neighter did he predict the crashing of his own illegal house collaps due to illegally adding floors to a foundation that couldnt carry the wight .. He should be prosecuted.. Hes not above the law..
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Viking007(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Nina4u:
building collapsing which would have saved many. Neither did he prophesy the crashing of a cargo plane into a bus at Kotoka Airport. When Accra Sports stadium collapsed, he did not see it. Even when President Mills was stricken with cancer and on the verge of death, he did not see it. When a tsunami devastated Japan, Joshua did not see it. God does not show Joshua revelations that would s billions of stars and galaxies, cannot do better than giving useless financial advice and soccer score?
[/s]Another BS. He's just a prophet not a God. You can go question God for allowing those disasters to happen.
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by ScienceWatch: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
Only a sick Satanically inspired Atheist like NINA4U will dare to blame a pastor for the collapse of a building.

Nina4u is dumb ! Foolish people like this simply repeat everything they hear. They lack discipline and power to investigate TRUTH.
So these idiots think they can camouflage their stupidity by behaving like a parrot - repeating only what they have heard.

On a spiritual level, Nina4u is demon possessed considering all the trash spew out.

TB Joshua explained that when he exorcises a demon, the demon is CHAINED HANDS and LEGS and is thrown into hell awaiting judgment. (please note that this role can only be performed by the angel with the key to the bottomless pit and a Great Chain in His Hand working with TB Joshua) in other words, the demon is sent into the place prepared for the devil and his angels. Hell which is also called “Gahena” (in Greek) and has no chance of returning to the world, neither can he repossess his former host or any other person because he’s been shut up in hell and a seal set a on him. Revelation 20

This is in stark contrast to the exorcism done by many other ministers, of which an evil spirit revealed that they are indeed cast out during the deliverance sessions by Great ministers, only to wait outside the scene of the deliverance to regain possession of their hosts, because the lot of these ministers work with lesser angels, like the one held for 21 days by demons when he was sent to Daniel, till he was released by a mightier angel.

If Nina4u knew that the spirit world of the DARK is all powerful, and no amount of education or intellectual brilliance can DEFEAT them, a different attitude will emerge. The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Viking007(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
Zoharariel:

Ori e ti daru patapata with all these lies you just spewed! Where was TB Joshua's holy spirit when his building collapse killed over hundred of innocent & brain-dead South Afrikans? Onii Kuure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:36pm On May 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Only a sick Satanically inspired Atheist like NINA4U will dare to blame a pastor for the collapse of a building.

Nina4u is dumb !
I am amazed ... if u look at Emannuel tv .. they all sit so nice and lissening to service and in half n hour they all gonna be possessed and start dancing and screaming hahahahahahaha and T.B will say POW..pofff and use special effect to unposess them ... Actors get payed after service im sure.. You just can't take that man serious.. If.. Lets say if they were posessed.. Did Jesus made fun of the posessed people? No he simply said leave this bodey.. T. B josua has a freakshow and comedy central televised service were he makes fun of the people..
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
T.B dont make sence .. and there is over 100 posessed people a week he unposess ... Satan must love Lagos ...
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by orisa37: 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Thanks for this piece.. We have more Fake Pastors in Nigeria than Atheists. God will surely give T.B Joshua the Directives to live his Righteous Life.
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Viking007(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
Neighter did he predict the crashing of his own illegal house collaps due to illegally adding floors to a foundation that couldnt carry the wight .. He should be prosecuted.. Hes not above the law..
The Architect should be prosecuted.
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Nina4u(f): 8:45pm On May 11, 2017
Viking007:
The Architect should be prosecuted.
Yes I agree bout should be..
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Funjosh(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by ScienceWatch: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
What a load of BULLSHIT !

Nina4u, Why dont you go to the games section on Nairaland ? You are a curse to the millions of decent people that are effectively helped by the holy SCOAN world wide.

To the majority of intelligent readers of Niaraland, I can say that TB Joshua has himself not been charged but some of those responsible for the building face criminal charges, according to the BBC.

Meanwhile, while the demented sickos burn themselves, SCOAN'S power continues to rise. The holy Prophet TB Joshua has been asked by the leaders of Jews to relocate the holy SCOAN to Israel near the Jordan River, the land of the Mighty Jesus's birth. They want to welcome JESUS back after 2700 years !

The Jewish leaders and government has revealed that they have studied the holy SCOAN and agree that the mighty JESUS is ALIVE !

The federal government of Nigeria has pleaded with popular Prophet TB Joshua, to reconsider his decision to relocate from this country.
The founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), is reportedly moving to Israel, being quoted as saying, ‘This is where my Father in Heaven came from. It’s non-negotiable.’ Wow!
Re: Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun by Viking007(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
Nina4u:
T.B dont make sence .. and there is over 100 posessed people a week he unposess ... Satan must love Lagos ...
cheesy You are just ignorant. Oh You're not even a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invocation Formula For Money Without Stress (not Ritual) / Atheists,pastors,kobojunk I have a Deep Question Yet UnSolved( Pics) / Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.