Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview (33733 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Fhowe: 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
We need to have more counselling programmes in Naija the churches and government should do the needful we should not wait for the case of domestic violence to occur before we start treating it .Nigerians don't visit counsellors everybody goes to their family members and pastors abeg churches make una employ proper counsellors and encourage your members to go talk to them from time to time this should help
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Ewucanbeer: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2017
why prim nd proper woman go want YOU? You get money? you fine? you get charisma? No! NO!! NO!!! why should she want you?
SafeDavid:
They should let us rest jor.

A girl don't even have to result to abuse before I break up.

I'm very finniky so any slight thing would probably make me lose interest in her...I swear.

My wife must be prim and properly bred to even live with me..

All these olosho slayqueens are only good for the pictures not in my home or bedroom.

No time to check time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido’s Daughter, Imade Adeleke Cute In New Photos / Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole, Twin Sisters Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Queen Nwokoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.