Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview (33728 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by VickyRotex(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
portaableg:
This is becoming very uncontrollably rampant.
If you know you have that habit or has ever raised your hand on a lady, and you are here in Nairaland ...in the name of the God you serve recieve your deliverance......Amen
#NotKidding

lol.I will say Amen for them o!!!

Domestic Violence is terrible! And I pray God delivers them.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by portaableg(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Kondomatic(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2017
shizzy7:
Girls actually have wahala..... And sometimes it's complicating to deal with them, beating is never an option abeggg....

Apparently, your silence hurts some women more, when they keep nagging and you dont say anything or just walk out, it's punishment to some ooo.
Keeping quiet when a woman is talking nonstop kills a man faster than rat poison

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Things people do to stay relevant

Oya its now you remembered abi

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Thompsonchyd: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Only God knows Wat ds ladies did to these men to get d beating,

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by profosenogoboy: 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
Is only actresses that their husbands beats? Commercial motors

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Philinho(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2017
cos most of you have a decayed attitude....hate domestic violence though
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by portaableg(f): 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Nigeria's Association of Abused BFs : NAAB

I am a member...my GF beat me too cry

Good. Atleast we have 1 in a million case
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by LordOfNaira: 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
I pity men. Men get abused too but to come out and say it is a problem. When Freeze came out then, they called him weak. Some even mocked him about his wife beating him up!!!

Let us join hands to say No! to domestic violence (be it from a man or a woman).

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by beautiful232(f): 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
I'm still very happy that I left my first guy cause that's how he beats me kilode,beat me with no mercy after he will come begging.
chaiii
and most men that beat their girlfriend/wife are always cute but they have anger issues alot
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Eluwilussit(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
Any guy that beats a lady is a coward. If you feel like punching someone look for Anthony Joshua .

And any girl that tongue-lashes her boyfriend nko? shocked

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by niceguy7(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
Any guy that beats a lady is a coward. If you feel like punching someone look for Anthony Joshua .
Lol... grin
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Hoodfriend(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2017
Micheeew....even bitch dey follow talk

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Philinho(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2017
portaableg:
This is becoming very uncontrollably rampant.
If you know you have that habit or has ever raised your hand on a lady, and you are here in Nairaland ...in the name of the God you serve recieve your deliverance......Amen
#NotKidding
85% of this is caused by d characterless-ness of ladies in this generation.... I'm against it though

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by DonHummer(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Any man married for about 10 years and has never laid his hands on a woman should not come here and brag, you should go and thank your wife for being a virtuous woman.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by PunterTim(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
Would he be tied up like a punching bag!
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Tynasparks(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
Eluwilussit:

And any girl that tongue-lashes her boyfriend nko? shocked
what ever happened to the silent treatment ?? It torments a lady more.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by lordsharks(m): 9:46pm On May 11, 2017
Better for her
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by PunterTim(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2017
beautiful232:
I'm still very happy that I left my first guy
cause that's how he beats me kilode,beat me with no mercy
after he will come begging.

chaiii

and most men that beat their girlfriend/wife
are always cute
but they have anger issues alot
grin
Admit the make-up sex is dope!
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Tynasparks(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
PunterTim:
Would he be tied up like a punching bag!
cant be too sure.. A trial will certainly answer your question .
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by portaableg(f): 9:50pm On May 11, 2017
Philinho:

85% of this is caused by d characterless-ness of ladies in this generation.... I'm against it though
So the end result is to desend on her? If shes "characterless" why keep her? Why date her? Why beat her? Why not let her go? Or why not try to chnage her?. .. if you are against, you should be totally against.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Esepayne(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
Hiccups:
Inasmuch as I don't support abusing women, I feel women equally abuse men in relationship more often and get away with it. Guys please if any lady abuse you, QUIT.
hahahahahaha
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by sunnysunny69(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2017
Khd95:
who is this one
everyone is forming celebrity this day especially with the big brother thing. Meanwhile I like my beetle juice.

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by shizzy7(f): 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
Keeping quiet when a woman is talking nonstop kills a man faster than rat poison
I don't think so, if the guy can't keep quiet, then he should walk out.
Sometimes, women argue about petty, irrelevant things that even me as a lady can't stand talk less of a guy.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by AfroSamurai: 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
Let's ask ourselves what happened before the slap!? Majority of these women know how to irk a man. All the more reason why I tow the line of "if a woman gives you attitude, leave the house for her".
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Lloydfolarin: 9:57pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:

Control your mouth first...

If you run your mouth and got beaten, that's your problem.

Stop pushing someone to the cliff and expect him to walk away. Control yourself first...

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
a lot of people giving excuses for hitting a woman at one time or the other witnessed spousal abuse ,so they grew up thinking its OK, smh
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Despirited: 10:02pm On May 11, 2017
But most of the time, ladies mouth run faster than their brain. Why are they not coward when their mouths are running
Tynasparks:

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by stuffs4me(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2017
This CocoIce is a very dull human being.. Since when is cheating not domestic violence.

Madam Cocoice, you are an olodo Dundee united captain..Opening her soak away mouth to spew trash. Cheating is domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by 4C2215131: 10:05pm On May 11, 2017
DonHummer:
Any man married for about 10 years and has never laid his hands on a woman should not come here and brag, you should go and thank your wife for being a virtuous woman.

Sho nuff!

He's yet to be put to the test.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Tynasparks(f): 10:06pm On May 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Control your mouth first...

If you run your mouth and got beaten, that's your problem.

Stop pushing someone to the cliff and expect him to walk away. Control yourself first...
first of all i dont talk anyhow ... Secondly its really absurd to think the only solution available to stop a lady from running her mouth is to hit her... What ever happened to giving a nagging lady the silent treatment ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants" / Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.