Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview (33732 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / BBNaija: Coco Ice - I Don’t Regret Baring My Boobs For Bassey To Suck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by eniwhy: 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
What way? I know you ladies very well especially when you are in love with a guy and similar thing occurred. I am pretty sure if you had a gun you wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. I think some ladies deserve beating.
Tynasparks:
in a way no. But there are also other ways to have handled the situation. My opinion though
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by bonifieldstun(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
Any guy that beats a lady is a coward. If you feel like punching someone look for Anthony Joshua .

Modified: For all those quoting me, i am not saying it is right for the lady to talk recklessly. I am only saying it is best the guy gives her a silent treatment more like ignoring her and walking away for sometime to get fresh air, because 2 wrongs can never make a right.
what if na she first slap the guy nnkor ?? make he begin cry, say u slap me waaaaaannnnn wannnnnn abi omo if u slap moa ooo ama restart your life with my own slap 50 50 no domestic abi international violence
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
Tynasparks:
i kinda concur with you.....
Do u really concur to ladies been historians to avoid beating...Lollz
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by luminouz(m): 11:38pm On May 11, 2017
beautiful232:
I'm still very happy that I left my first guy
cause that's how he beats me kilode,beat me with no mercy
after he will come begging.

chaiii

and most men that beat their girlfriend/wife
are always cute
but they have anger issues alot
No wonder ur leg is crooked @dp.. U don chop better beating..pele grin
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by bonifieldstun(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2017
why dem no go beat you when u no get sense madam open boob's make bassy suck, when u are distributing ya milk when u never born wetting d piking go suck if u kon born brilliant Olosh0 town council
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] Walk away...e sweet to talk die ... Some women no go allow person waka commot in peace..na that time dem deyy hide key inside bra abi pant...
Na there yhu go fear locking of clothes... Oya gee me key...dem no go gree...To go sit done jeje na wahala

Women are the architects of their own beating...

Altho ayam strongly against "mercy aigbe stunt'n"
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by ninodaniel(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2017
shoro niyen?
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by repogirl(f): 12:01am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:
Any guy that beats a lady is a coward. If you feel like punching someone look for Anthony Joshua .

Modified: For all those quoting me, i am not saying it is right for the lady to talk recklessly. I am only saying it is best the guy gives her a silent treatment more like ignoring her and walking away for sometime to get fresh air, because 2 wrongs can never make a right.
Dont mind the quotas jare! Will they beat their own mother if she talks to them recklessly? Will they beat their bosses on the office? Will they beat their lecturers in their schools? Many cannot even face fellow mem like them on the streets but they can exercise their muscle on a girlfriend, claiming she was talking recklessly.

Were they there with Mercy Aigbe to know that she was insulting her husband? Which part of the news said so? Even her husband never said so. He claimed infidelity and other issues.

So dont mind the quotas who are trying to justify their mental illness by saying the woman talked recklessly. If she talked recklessly nko? Did she beat you recklessly too? You sef, who is holding your tongue? Why dont you talk your own terribly.

Rubbish! If you want to fight, go and find your mate Anthony Joshua and leave powerless women whose only offence is to talk 'recklessly'!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by bonifieldstun(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2017
tizHoodBoyY:
[color=#550000][/color] Walk away...e sweet to talk die ... Some women no go allow person waka commot in peace..na that time dem deyy hide key inside bra abi pant...
Na there yhu go fear locking of clothes... Oya gee me key...dem no go gree...To go sit done jeje na wahala

Women are the architects of their own beating...

Altho ayam strongly against "mercy aigbe stunt'n"
take tuale jor ur head dey der die, na so dem dey first slap a guy first o if the guy woze her to see her sick future dem go carry phone snap the place begin shout domestic violence like a domestic animal #say no to slaping a guy first even if he is toasting u and u no like am DNT EVER SLAP A GUY FIRST

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by bonifieldstun(m): 12:11am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:
what ever happened to the silent treatment ?? It torments a lady more.
what if she slap the guy two dirty hot echoing slap nko?? embarassed
Tynasparks:
what ever happened to the silent treatment ?? It torments a lady more.
what if she slap the guy two dirty hot echoing slap nko??
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by bonifieldstun(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2017
repogirl:
Dont mind the quotas jare! Will they beat their own mother if she talks to them recklessly? Will they beat their bosses on the office? Will they beat their lecturers in their schools? Many cannot even face fellow mem like them on the streets but they can exercise their muscle on a girlfriend, claiming she was talking recklessly.

Were they there with Mercy Aigbe to know that she was insulting her husband? Which part of the news said so? Even her husband never said so. He claimed infidelity and other issues.

So dont mind the quotas who are trying to justify their mental illness by saying the woman talked recklessly. If she talked recklessly nko? Did she beat you recklessly too? You sef, who is holding your tongue? Why dont you talk your own terribly.

Rubbish! If you want to fight, go and find your mate Anthony Joshua and leave powerless women whose only offence is to talk 'recklessly'!!!!
chaiii who is dis olodo I aff tire for some mango brain oo there is a huge difference from ya mother and ya Olosh0 use ya head even if my Mama slap me amma keep looking like mumu coz the Bible say obey ya parent so ya will live long it's does not say obey one olosh0 town council if she do lau lau for ya side

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by DavidEsq(m): 12:31am On May 12, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Some ladies prefer a wealthy beating husband to a caring poor or average husband.
Gbam!
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by iamrealdeji(m): 12:33am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:

well,you've never been a guy in your life. men are creates differently. do you think every guy can do that? or why do you think guys still beat their partners in this 2017? upon all the death tolls it has led to
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Pointblank09(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
;DD

Men DAT beat women are no men

They are MEEE an euphemism for a goat in Yoruba,a Nigerian Native Language

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by technicallyrich(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2017
Seriously if I truly love a lady and she makes me angry or hurt my felling I will beat her.but if I don't love her I will just laugh.
Maybe that's because when I love a woman I do with all my heart and when she hurts me I fell the pain deep.
All the guys wey dey form walk away ona well doneooo so nobody they beat the girlfriend here.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by soulfood(m): 12:46am On May 12, 2017
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by italo: 1:51am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:

For some ladies, when you come back from your 'walking away,' they will double whatever they did wrong in the first place.

Then what would you advice?
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by italo: 1:54am On May 12, 2017
shizzy7:
Girls actually have wahala..... And sometimes it's complicating to deal with them, beating is never an option abeggg....

Apparently, your silence hurts some women more, when they keep nagging and you dont say anything or just walk out, it's punishment to some ooo.

What about the ones who will increase the offence when you walk away?

How should men handle them?
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by italo: 1:59am On May 12, 2017
adecz:
Only God knows wetin this
sharp looking mouth fit talk.. undecided

If i be your bf, i for
dey beat you too... angry

Babes need a good beating
once a while, to cement the
relationship... kiss

I think this is very wrong. Your job is to protect her. Hers is to respect you.

That is my prayer for you.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by italo: 2:01am On May 12, 2017
ephi123:
Where do they meet all these abusive guys Na wa.

An angel, if he meets a terrible woman, can become a beast.
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by repogirl(f): 2:43am On May 12, 2017
bonifieldstun:
chaiii who is dis olodo I aff tire for some mango brain oo there is a huge difference from ya mother and ya Olosh0 use ya head even if my Mama slap me amma keep looking like mumu coz the Bible say obey ya parent so ya will live long it's does not say obey one olosh0 town council if she do lau lau for ya side
but your bible tells you to beat your wife abi? And you think you have a brain in your head? Pity! Even an empty headed fowl reasons better than you.

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by chamboy(m): 3:44am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:

hmm
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by livinbygrace: 4:58am On May 12, 2017
Tynasparks:

if your son or your brother was attacked by his wife ,you mean he should work away?
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by holluphemydavid(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2017
beautiful232:

chaiii

are always cute
Hmmmmm
Tank God u left him, after Dat wot next? Lol
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 6:07am On May 12, 2017
bobbyjayremmy:
Please who is cocoice
Lalastica sister or who i dont understand

Am in my house comman beat me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Miles300: 6:20am On May 12, 2017
beautiful232:

chaiii

are always cute
so why did he hit u

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by KINGTELLER: 6:38am On May 12, 2017
My take on this matter, some women are worst, sometimes you feel like beating them is the best way to reset their memory(this I don't support).

If women were to be made the head of a family, their own action would be worst than a man who beats his woman to drive his point. Have you ever been head by a female boss? Damn their atitude is worst than a man who beats his woman..

You can also find the true character of women when they purnish their house maid, you then imagine, if a woman can beat up an house made by hitting her for minor error or not being submissive why complain when a man do same to you

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by adecz: 6:38am On May 12, 2017
italo:

I think this is very wrong. Your job is to protect her. Hers is to respect you.

That is my prayer for you.

You have'nt met some babes;
when dem tell you some things,
you fit commit suicide... embarassed
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by Nobody: 6:58am On May 12, 2017
LordOfNaira:
I pity men. Men get abused too but to come out and say it is a problem. When Freeze came out then, they called him weak. Some even mocked him about his wife beating him up!!!

Let us join hands to say No! to domestic violence (be it from a man or a woman).

Thank you o. That's how one mbiono woman killed her husband in my street last month.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by kenny987(f): 7:00am On May 12, 2017
Eluwilussit:

And any girl that tongue-lashes her boyfriend nko? shocked

How many times u don slap ur boss or even shout for am if him make u vex? Ur fellow men, how many u don land slap n kick say him talk to you anyhow?
Re: Coco Ice: I Left My Ex Because He Beat Me - She Says After Mercy Aigbe Interview by LordOfNaira: 7:05am On May 12, 2017
myking95:

Thank you o. That's how one mbiono woman killed her husband in my street last month.

My brother, everyone, including men, are just being unfair to men. When a woman murders her husband, they turn and pretend not to notice, but if a man beats his wife, you will see even men coming out and saying "say no to violence against women".

The hypocrisy is just sickening!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Weds At Ikoyi Registry (photo) / Fans Go Gaga For 2Baba At GloMegaMusicTour Victoria Island, Lagos (Photos) / Davido’s Daughter, Imade Adeleke Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.