Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? (1278 Views)

Tips On How To Make A Passive Muslim Become Active In Solat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Salaam Alaikum,

Some people might call me foolish and stupid for asking these questions but it doesn't move me a bit as every question can be a benefit/gain to others like a quote said "No such things as stupid question"

My questions are:

- Why is Allah more active in ancient middle east(Jews and Arabs) and not a single story of Allah among the vikings, Eskimos, ancient Africans, Sparta, greek, Yemaek, China, Caribbean, america, Europe, india etc instead these tribes/nations have their own Gods and divine mythology, in fact every tribe in the world has it own beliefs.

- Why does powerful miracles occur more in ancient middle east (the Jews and Arabs) more than today, from red sea miracle by Moses to Elijah riding on chariot of fire to the sky to Jesus virgin birth, to Muhammed splitting the moon and rode on flying horse to heaven and many more.

Answers from reasonable Muslims please,
JazakAllah khairan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by sarahade(f): 8:35am On May 12, 2017
Our hadeeth scholars are absent now o but let me create a thread on child marriage and polygamy
they will jump in like barry allen and become professors.
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Bro taiwo as salaam alaykum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2017
sarahade:
Our hadeeth scholars are absent now o but let me create a thread on child marriage and polygamy
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Wa'alaikum salaam sis Sarah.

The thing is many Muslims can't hold rational questions and argument, only few. All what they do is red herring to distract and derail the thread, they act superior, sectarian and results to insults because their sect are the majority. I'm already label an apostate and given fatwa for it in this Islam section.

I was once in their sect, I no how things are in this section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On May 12, 2017
tintingz:
Salaam Alaikum,

Some people might call me foolish and stupid for asking these questions but it doesn't move me a bit as every question can be a benefit/gain to others like a quote said "No such things as stupid question"

My questions are:

- Why is Allah more active in ancient middle east(Jews and Arabs) and not a single story of Allah among the vikings, Eskimos, ancient Africans, Sparta, greek, Yemaek, China, Caribbean, america, Europe, india etc instead these tribes/nations have their own Gods and divine mythology, in fact every tribe in the world has it own beliefs.

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

This should help:
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/History/prophet.html

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Rilwayne001: 9:50am On May 12, 2017
sarahade:
Mtcheeeeeeeew

You didn't address the OP. What do you have to say on the question?
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
tintingz:

- Why does powerful miracles occur more in ancient middle east (the Jews and Arabs) more than today, from red sea miracle by Moses to Elijah riding on chariot of fire to the sky to Jesus virgin birth, to Muhammed splitting the moon and rode on flying horse to heaven and many more..

In my own view, I think it's because God gave more preference to the middle eastern people, hence the more reason why his objectives are carried out from their. The two most popular religions was from there. That tells you what? That God had seen that it is that it is from that region that his objectives would be met, which eventually materialized.

It's normal for all the above miracle to be prevalent in the region where the religion started, purposely to convince the outsiders that would want to know about the religion. You know, yoruba will say: ' Ile laati kesho rode.

Besides, I don't believe in the hadith that claimed the prophet splits the moon.
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Demmzy15(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
tintingz:

The thing is many Muslims can't hold rational questions and argument, only few. All what they do is red herring to distract and derail the thread, they act superior, sectarian and results to insults because their sect are the majority. I'm already label an apostate and given fatwa for it in this Islam section.

Before we knew your ways, many paid attention to you. In fact I personally even explained some issues to you, you were hell bent on your views.

You're stubborn, you love double standards. Why do you think anyone would want to waste their time with you when at the end of the day you begin to utter blasphemous statements?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

In my own view, I think it's because God gave more preference to the middle eastern people, hence the more reason why his objectives are carried out from their. The two most popular religions was from there. That tells you what? That God had seen that it is that it is from that region that his objectives would be met, which eventually materialized.
The only reason Christianity and Islam are more popular in the world was because of colonization, these two Abrahamic religion are the only religion that spread with wars.

Now back before Islam or any of the Abrahamic religion came there were religions and non of these religion know about Allah or Yahweh instead they have thier own Gods, no story of Adam and Eve or Noah and the ark, in fact there are many version of flood story in many beliefs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

Now since Noah is close to creation of mankind, why is that non of the other thousand religion know about Noah or his God?

It's normal for all the above miracle to be prevalent in the region where the religion started, purposely to convince the outsiders that would want to know about the religion. You know, yoruba will say: ' Ile laati kesho rode.
You have a point tho, but the thing is there are still over billions of people in the world that doesn't believe in Abrahamic religion and over millions people that doesn't really know about Islam or it miracles, I suppose we should still be witnessing great and powerful miracle like sun split into two. The ones we see like baby born with bead, Allah written on fish, snail, tree, goat was not verified to be genuine. These signs only appear in mostly in Muslim populated area why not in China, Greece?

Besides, I don't believe in the hadith that claimed the prophet splits the moon.
But there is something like splitting of moon in the Quran.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

This should help:
http://www.islamic-awareness.org/History/prophet.html
There is no prophet of Allah that was raised in Greece, or is there any? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Before we knew your ways, many paid attention to you. In fact I personally even explained some issues to you, you were hell bent on your views.

You're stubborn, you love double standards. Why do you think anyone would want to waste their time with you when at the end of the day you begin to utter blasphemous statements?
Lol, And y'all result in insulting me? grin

See who's talking about stubborn and double standard. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On May 12, 2017
tintingz:
There is no prophet of Allah that was raised in Greece, or is there any? undecided

You cannot confidently tell.
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You cannot confidently tell.
The Greeks does not know anything about Allah throughout history, they have their God like Zeus the sky king of Olympus.

Hindu is the oldest religion in the world, they know nothing about Allah, they worship Lord Krishna and many Gods.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by sarahade(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2017
tintingz:

Lol @sarah I'm always impressed with the way you address issues with solid backup because It challenges me and drives me to study more.

I'm not a professor of islam because my parents didn't allow us go to one stupid ile kewu since one alfa was molesting the children.
But I know that if the prophet was from nigeria I'm sure people in the middle east will never accept him but even if they do they will do it with reasoning not without reasoning like some people do and say it should be done.

I'm only here to learn but some people have made it their duty to insult anyone who challenges their opinion as if they wrote the quran.
Someone said there's no logic in quran then why do we have brains to reason if not to think.

Just ignore those extremist jare all they know is threatening people na so dem they threaten seun for hin own forum so who are you.
believe me people learn from your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by sarahade(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You didn't address the OP. What do you have to say on the question?
Nothing actually I'm here to learn and unlearn grin grin
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On May 12, 2017
tintingz:
The only reason Christianity and Islam are more popular in the world was because of colonization, these two Abrahamic religion are the only religion that spread with wars.

Think about it, how come they were able to, owning to the fact that they both started as a minority in an environment where we have even crazy pagans? How come they were successful amongst many others?

Now back before Islam or any of the Abrahamic religion came there were religions and non of these religion know about Allah or Yahweh instead they have thier own Gods,

Humans have always being straying from the part of God, the more reason why God kept sending messengers and prophets.

You will agree with me that both the scriptures attest to the fact the fact that there are nations that killed the messengers sent to them just to continue the worshipping of their gods. What make you think this isn't true then?

no story of Adam and Eve or Noah and the ark, in fact there are many version of flood story in many beliefs.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_mythsNow since Noah is close to creation of mankind, why is that non of the other thousand religion know about Noah or his God?

All these stories are similitudes. They serve as remembrance and it is not necessary that we find it in every beliefs because they are not the prerequisites in knowing God. The most important thing preached by the prophets and the messengers is the ONESS OF GOD. All other things are back ups.

You have a point tho, but the thing is there are still over billions of people in the world that doesn't believe in Abrahamic religion and over millions people that doesn't really know about Islam or it miracles,

So you expect everyone to believe? Lol. Of course Satan is out there gathering his companions too.

I suppose we should still be witnessing great and powerful miracle like sun split into two.

And for what benefit would the sun splitting into two be?

The ones we see like baby born with bead, Allah written on fish, snail, tree, goat was not verified to be genuine. These signs only appear in mostly in Muslim populated area why not in China, Greece?

Well, I don't even see all these as miracles in the first place.

But there is something like splitting of moon in the Quran.

I must have missed it. Where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2017
sarahade:

Lol @sarah I'm always impressed with the way you address issues with solid backup because It challenges me and drives me to study more.
Please keep on doing research, read more about various beliefs, history, science, philosophy, psychology etc. It really help a lot.

I'm not a professor of islam because my parents didn't allow us go to one stupid ile kewu since one alfa was molesting the children.
But I know that if the prophet was from nigeria I'm sure people in the middle east will never accept him but even if they do they will do it with reasoning not without reasoning like some people do and say it should be done.
I will advice you to study more about Islam so people won't just tell you this and that without having the knowledge to counter them. There are many false sheikhs, alfas everywhere deceiving people.

As for second statement, you have a point, many Africans are suffering from inferior complex, they see white skin people as superior, 80% Africans are practcing foreign religion.

I'm only here to learn but some people have made it their duty to insult anyone who challenges their opinion as if they wrote the quran.
Someone said there's no logic in quran then why do we have brains to reason if not to think.
Lol, they act like they know it all and superior, this is a symptom of a deluded person. grin

Not only logic, someone said philosophy is haraam, even science is haraam to some Muslims.

Just ignore those extremist jare all they know is threatening people na so dem they threaten seun for hin own forum so who are you.
believe me people learn from your post.
I don't have problem with their insults, it is the work of Satan in their mouth when they yawn. grin

I know many people are learning and gaining somethings from my post, making them to reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Demmzy15(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, And y'all result in insulting me? grin

See who's talking about stubborn and double standard. grin
Insult you? How please? grin
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Think about it, how come they were able to, owning to the fact that they both started as a minority in an environment where we have even crazy pagans? How come they were successful amongst many others?
Reason because they were ordered to fight unbelievers till they accept Yahweh and Allah.

Where was it written for IFA worshipers to fight people to accept IFA? Or Buddhist to fight unbelievers?, how does Christianity and Islam spread to Africa? Remember they are permitted to keep slaves. Ponder on this questions and you will get my points.

Humans have always being straying from the part of God, the more reason why God kept sending messengers and prophets.
If Greeks have had a prophet from Allah, they will know about Allah but non in their history, remember the Jews and Arabs know about their God but they went astray associating other deities with Allah, Yahweh.

You will agree with me that both the scriptures attest to the fact the fact that there are nations that killed the messengers sent to them just to continue the worshipping of their gods. What make you think this isn't true then?
There is no messenger of Allah sent to the red Indians or the Eskimos in their history. These people have their own divine mythology. I've read history about many beliefs.

If there are prophet sent to many nations, why are their stories not mentioned in the Quran? We only read stories of Jewish people.

All these stories are similitudes. They serve as remembrance and it is not necessary that we find it in every beliefs because they are not the prerequisites in knowing God. The most important thing preached by the prophets and the messengers is the ONESS OF GOD. All other things are back ups
If other religion does not know the story of Adam and Eve, it means they dont know about Allah.

So you expect everyone to believe? Lol. Of course Satan is out there gathering his companions too.
Lol, this is what other religion will also say.

And for what benefit would the sun splitting into two be?
The same benefit miracles was shown in the past.

Well, I don't even see all these as miracles in the first place.
Ok.

I must have missed it. Where?
Quran 54 : 1-2

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by yazach: 5:42pm On May 12, 2017
tintingz:
Salaam Alaikum,

My questions are:

- Why does powerful miracles occur more in ancient middle east (the Jews and Arabs) more than today, from red sea miracle by Moses to Elijah riding on chariot of fire to the sky to Jesus virgin birth, to Muhammed splitting the moon and rode on flying horse to heaven and many more.

Answers from reasonable Muslims please,
JazakAllah khairan.

I don't think you should be taken serious, your problem is obvious
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
yazach:

I don't think you should be taken serious, your problem is obvious
So what's your problem? undecided
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by CyrusTheGreat: 2:37am On May 13, 2017
1300 years ago is hardly the "ancient" Middle East. Try ancient Sumeria, Akkadia, the Hittite Empire and Ancient Egypt of over 3000BCE+, over four thousand years before the very thought of "muslim" or "islam" or "allah" even existed.

The reason Allah or god is more common in the Middle East is because he was made up by the tribes who came to inhabit the middle east. The Christian, the Jewish, the Arab, The muslim god are all just rewrites of an original, polytheistic Semitic pantheon that emerged from the Middle East. There is nothing that makes Allah or the muslim faith any more believable than any other religion (Indeed, it's late emergence in history is more discrediting than anything). The only reason Islam got so big is because it's proponents murdered, raped and subdued enough cities for it to become huge. There's nothing special about the Muslim religion, aside from the fact that it has so many violent followers.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2017
When I said there are people that gain from my questions, arguments, they think I'm lying here is someone post below.

Permit me sir.

iamdannyfc:
i just lyk dis guy,i ave been following all his argument..i tink he is included when jesus said "seek the truth and the truth shall set you free" ......he doesnt lock himself with mystery he doesnt knw,someone should try check some of his arguments....
https://www.nairaland.com/3800203/muslims-going-heaven-daddy-freeze/10#56591080
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 17, 2017
grin grin

So you are happy a non Muslim is applauding you for apostatizing? grin

This is what happens when a dunce tries so hard to look "brilliant" but no one notices his "brilliance", then all of a sudden a fellow dunce like him appreciates his " brilliance " grin

You must be "popping champagne" for that comment, happy celebration smiley smiley.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by FriendNG: 10:29am On May 17, 2017
^^^ You dey mind the atheist Muslim ?
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:
grin grin

So you are happy a non Muslim is applauding you for apostatizing? grin

This is what happens when a dunce tries so hard to look "brilliant" but no one notices his "brilliance", then all of a sudden a fellow dunce like him appreciates his " brilliance " grin

You must be "popping champagne" for that comment, happy celebration smiley smiley.....
E pain am oooo!!! grin grin

Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by FriendNG: 1:48pm On May 17, 2017
tintingz:
E pain am oooo!!! grin grin

Where is the pain? A Christian applauding an Islamic atheist and you call that one a gain.

A post from Non Academic Student / Atheist Muslim can only benefit lost sheeps of Israel but not Muslims.
Re: Why Was Allah More Active In Ancient Middle East? by tintingz(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2017
FriendNG:

Where is the pain? A Christian applauding an Islamic atheist and you call that one a gain.

A post from Non Academic Student / Atheist Muslim can only benefit lost sheeps of Israel but not Muslims.
Why is it paining you and your fellow sheeples na. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Abuzola, That Muslim Dude That Failed Bombing Attempt In U.s - What Do You Say? / Sahih Muslim By Imaam An-nawawi With Shayk Saa’d Sayyid - Wk 1 / Why Do Hell Fire Distributors Close Their Eyes On This Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.