Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. (10589 Views)

Easter: 6 Proofs That Jesus Did NOT RESURRECT From The Grave / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / 40 Creepy Proofs That Will Convince Anyone That Ghosts Truly Exists Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 12:34am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
by the year 2625, a large proportion of the uric would have been fulfilled. Already, people are wisen up. By the time the likes of atheists like HopefulLandlord, Hahn, Mrmister etc gives birth and their children are leading your children in class whenever things relating to logic and science is being asked, then your children will be forced to question you, daddy, why are the children of those who don't even worship any god more intelligent than us? Then gradually, your children will start using their brains to think and to know that worshipping a god is the greatest scam ever introduced to human ideology. And by the year 2625, Nigeria will be filled up with brain users rather than god-slaves.
I see ! Then that day would certainly be recorded as the worst day in NIGERIA'S history.

I pity the children !
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csGcJwiw-pU

ScienceWatch:
EVERY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE MILLION PROOFS THAT JESUS IS THE MIGHTY MISIAH.

THANKS ALSO TO EMMANUEL TV THE WORLD IS FINALLY ARMED WITH SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE that the WORKS/MIRACLES of the mighty JESUS IS REAL.

I have never heard that there were as many as a hundred thousand proofs that Yahshua is the Messiah, let alone ONE MILLION.

THIS is why Fanatics blow up Churches: FOOLS mock other Religions, and smugly say:

"WE HAVE MANY MORE PROOFS THAT OUR JESUS IS THE MESSIAH- BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU!"

These people get mad, and their Religious Leaders tell them:

"They are all liars! You've seen it with your own eyes! Let's BLOW THEM ALL UP- WITH OURSELVES- let GOD sort us out!"

People like SCIENCEWATCH just DON'T CARE that OTHERS pay for THEIR arrogance!

I found a video of Tuberculosis Joshua trying to explain why people FALL DOWN when he TOUCHES them for Healing.

(I tried to paste the link down HERE- but that no longer seems to work in THIS Android Browser.)

This man claimed to have been Healed by TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA.

I was not convinced.

The man next to him did not seem convinced, either. TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA touched HIM next: but HE REFUSED to ACT.

The man in the suit was clearly acting- in my opinion. I was a PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN when this phenomenon started. I remember the early controversies. I remember when Nigerian Preachers started employing "DESIGNATED CATCHERS," so that everyone could KNOW how POWERFUL they were.

The time one such laid hands on ME was the FIRST and LAST TIME I let anyone else do my Praying for me.

This man had no power: I am sure of it.

MAYBE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has Healing Powers. This video is no proof of that.

After I left Organized Christianity, I did four years of Korean Karate. I AM SURE THAT THIS MAN FAKED HIS FALL.

When THE HOLY GHOST makes a person fall, it is because EVERY MUSCLE RELAXES INSTANTLY.

That is because SINNERS operate on LEVEL 8 Spiritual Power, and The First Spirit of God is a LEVEL 7 Entity.

This overwhelms the Spiritual Energy of the Person treated, so that THEY LOSE ALL MOTOR FUNCTIONS.

This guy FORGOT to RELAX his LEGS.

RECOVERY from such a shock is SLOW.

One should NOT be able to STAND UP INSTANTLY.

His "fall" looked like JUDO to me.

What do YOU think?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:37am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this mindset @ the bolded is why i said you're close minded.. you've agreed that no matter what... Jesus remains fictitious... you're simply rejecting everything contrary to you.. not because they are wrong... but because you simply do not want to agree with them

That is the difference between I OTEM, a knower and you christians(sheep) the believers. I have died before and saw things. Have you ever died before and see things? Nobody that died and return will remain a gullible sheep except those who intentionally want to make CDs and sell stories of what they did not see when they died just to make money and names on earth. But in my own case, I am revealing the extra I know more than the sheeple.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

That is the difference between I OTEM, a knower and you christians(sheep) the believers. I have died before and saw things. Have you ever died before and see things? Nobody that died and return will remain a gullible sheep except those who intentionally want to make CDs and sell stories of what they did not see when they died just to make money and names on earth. But in my own case, I am revealing the extra I know more than the sheeple.

there are many people who have claimed to die and come back... your claim isn't special.. and it really doesn't change anything.. if your “experience" has a little problem with history, then the problem is most likely from your experience... not history.. 99% of people who claimed to die and come back didn't say Jesus is fictitious... why should i go for the remaining 1%?
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:44am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I see ! Then that day would certainly be recorded as the worst day in NIGERIA'S history.

I pity the children !

Let's examine some brain users and non-god worshippers we know here in Nigeria to see if truly Nigeria will be worse for it. Tai Solarin died an atheist without having any record of evil against him.Pastor Tim Omotosho is in jail here now for lack of control over the rod between his laps. Hahn, Lepasharon, Realmindz, myself and all those who don't worship any god here, we haven't heard that any of then scammed anybody, but 4evergod, the great worshipper of Yahweh who is highly recognised and admired here by the Christians like Bennyann , you, , Analice107, Petra1, GoodMuyis, Wilgrea7 cheesy etc is now on the run for his numerous scams and 419 activities.

Now pls mention one atheist or non-god worshipper in Nigeria who has ever been imprisoned. As for Christians, I can name hundreds of them.

1 Like

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:46am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

there are many people who have claimed to die and come back... your claim isn't special.. and it really doesn't change anything.. if your “experience" has a little problem with history, then the problem is most likely from your experience... not history.. 99% of people who claimed to die and come back didn't say Jesus is fictitious... why should i go for the remaining 1%?
99% of those who died and came back became rich to make money by telling us that they saw hell fire and they made CDs and put stuffs on youtube to make money. But I OTEM have come to tell it as it is. Faulkin is real, Jesus is a fictitious version of him.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 12:52am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

99% of those who died and came back became rich to make money by telling us that they saw hell fire and they made CDs and put stuffs on youtube to make money.

it shows how little you know this 99% to think that everyone puts their stories on tape or something for money or fame

But I OTEM have come to tell it as it is. Faulkin is real, Jesus is a fictitious version of him.

saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true.. you may end up believing it.. doesn't mean its true... goodnight
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 12:58am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true.. you may end up believing it.. doesn't mean its true... goodnight

And you have been saying this repeatedly too... But that doesn't make it true also. Goodnight, sweet dreams. Greet Eusebius the author of your faith for me if you see him perchance cheesy
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2017
OPPOSITE OF SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
This guy, Oaroloye is a demented low level ATHEIST poorly disguised as a FAKE PASTOR who's real agenda is to sow doubts in the minds of trusting children of God.

The Last Refuge of the False Christian Undercover Agent on the verge of Exposure must be to accuse their Exposers of being what they are.

I am no PASTOR, nor aspire to be- because ALL HAVING THEMSELVES CALLED "PASTOR" are in VIOLATION of THE LORD'S EXPLICIT COMMANDMENT to NEVER be called RABBI, MASTER, nor FATHER, nor to EXALT THEMSELVES.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

I AM A MERE SERVANT OF GOD, who simply follows The Bible's Teachings.

He cowardly bullies Christians, but he won't dare mess with ISLAM because they have the DREADED ISLAMIC FATWA to defend against cowards such as Oaroloye.

I am not afraid of the False Religion ISLAM, and have no problem denouncing their Prophet Muhammad as a False Prophet.

I do not hide behind a FALSE IDENTITY, but have declared my name and location to anybody who wants to come over here and kill me.

I do not "MESS WITH ISLAM," because Lord Yahshua Commanded us to PREACH THE GOSPEL, and to LEAVE LOCATIONS WHERE THE PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

The money-grubbing False Preachers send naïve Christians into Muslim-controlled States, to convert as many as they can, and change the Religious Demographic, so that a Pro-Christian Public Officer can be elected.

Who will be a faithful TITHER, of course.

MEANWHILE, the VERSION of "CHRISTIANITY" they were converted to is ALWAYS FALSE: being based on PAUL'S FALSE GOSPEL.

ISLAM will be dealt with, once a TRUE CHURCH, based on adherence to YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS is established FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY.

The ORIGINAL DISCIPLES deliberately abandoned Lord YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL, when they learned that he was NOT going to OVERTHROW THE ROMANS, and restore autonomy to Israel, with THEMSELVES as KINGS- as he had LED THEM TO BELIEVE.

. MATTHEW 19:13-30.

When they realized that Yahshua was going to use THEIR teaching of HIS TEACHINGS to make their JUNIORS their SENIORS, they WENT INSANE, and RESOLVED that NO ONE would get into The Kingdom of Heaven, if THEY didn't get to be "THE GREATEST."

They had NO INTEREST in SAVING THE WORLD, if it meant that GENTILES would become their SENIORS.

JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD. Those who know The Bible need to be given FIRST CHANCE to AMEND THEIR BROKEN FAITH, before GOD ABANDONS His First Choices, finds WHOEVER HE CAN GRAB, and ABANDON CHRISTIANS, as He abandoned ISRAEL.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SOW DOUBT IN THE HEARTS OF CHILDREN OF GOD, because THE SEED OF GOD, which is THE WORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT abides in them, MAKING THEM THE CHILDREN OF GOD, and INCAPABLE OF SINNING any more.

. 1st JOHN 3:4-17.

IF YOU CAN STILL SIN, you are NOT a CHILD OF GOD.

It would be VERY FOOLISH to trust someone who TAKES MONEY FROM YOU to tell you that you are a CHILD OF GOD.

That is called "FLATTERY!"

That is what you PAID them to tell you!
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 2:25am On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

That is the difference between I OTEM, a knower and you christians(sheep) the believers. I have died before and saw things. Have you ever died before andIfee things? Nobody that died and return will remain a gullible sheep except those who intentionally want to make CDs and sell stories of what they did not see when they died just to make money and names on earth. But in my own case, I am revealing the extra I know more than the sheeple.

Whatever you *SAW* when you died is useless and misleading, unless you apply DISCRIMINATORY EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION to what you *SAW,* to discern what you REALLY *SAW,* and what was ILLUSION.

If you really died, you won't be able to RECALL most of what you *saw,* because you were perceiving with parts of your mind not normally available for you to use.

It could take you YEARS OF HARD WORK to recover EVERYTHING you *SAW* back then.

The DATA is STILL in your MIND- you just can't get to it CONSCIOUSLY, yet.

If your mind accesses that information in DREAMS, you WON'T REMEMBER those dreams, when you wake up.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 3:01am On May 14, 2017
SHALOM!

Wilgrea7:

it shows how little you know this 99% to think that everyone puts their stories on tape or something for money or fame

No. In this, OTEM is quite correct.

A man dying of thirst will drink CAMEL URINE to stay alive. NEAR-DEATH-TESTIMONIES are the CAMEL URINE of the DESERT of AfterLife Knowledge.

The greatest AfterLife Testimony I ever read was KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN'S Testimony of BEING DEAD- but CONVERTED at THE GATE OF HWLL.

I later decided that this was RUBBISH- based on his later behavior. HE HAD PREACHED that BORROWING MONEY IS UNBELIEF- but when he needed to build his RHEMA BIBLE SCHOOL, he had to meet a DEADLINE, or FORFEIT something- maybe everything- and his SUPERIOR FAITH was apparently not working- so he panicked, and QUIETLY BORROWED MONEY to finish the project- but the news got out so he had to CONFESS at CAMPMEETING that it was true, that he had COMPROMISED his Doctrine, and borrowed the money.

How can someone who SAW HELL, and HEARD THE VOICE OF JESUS doubt Promises of God?

The second greatest was by ROBERTS S. LIARDON: in which he went to Heaven as a young boy, and PLAYED WITH JESUS in a Heavenly Stream.

Roberts Liardon was, decades later, disgraced on HOMOSEXUAL CHARGES.

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin.
I SAW HEAVEN, by Roberts S. LIARdon.]

NEAR-DEATH-EXPERIENCES are CHEAP, bonafide RESUSCITATION, less so- but RESURRECTION- that is DIAMOND.

That said, 99% of these experiences are probably bullshit. I have only heard of ONE that rang true, adding REAL, VALUABLE INFORMATION to our Database:

During his SHAMANISM APPRENTICESHIP, MICHAEL HARNER has to imbibe a POISONOUS DRUG, see a LIFESEND VISION, then be given an ANTIDOTE while it would still work.

[See: THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN, by Michael Garner.]
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 3:15am On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Even because those 99% were ALL LYING or DELUSIONAL!

They told you what you wanted to HEAR- so, you BELIEVED them.

But those people do not believe THE TRUE GOSPEL.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 5:10am On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:

Even because those 99% were ALL LYING or DELUSIONAL!

They told you what you wanted to HEAR- so, you BELIEVED them.

But those people do not believe THE TRUE GOSPEL.

yes... i agree that near death experiences are somewhat influenced by the brain or so.. but some are just too unnatural to overlook... like the case of ANITA MOORJANI who was healed of cancer in an instant... if i have to generally reject revelations via near death experiences, the revelation of Otem about Jesus being fictitious is still no different since it falls under the same category as the rest... people generally see things based on their belief or mindset... so i guess its logical to reject the100%
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by realmindz: 7:40am On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
LET IT BE CLEAR, THAT THERE IS NEVER CONFUSION IN THE BODY OF THE MIGHTY JESUS CHRIST.

What you are witnessing, good Sir, is a scam perpetrated by A SATANIC ATHEIST named here as Oaroloye.

He has cowardly chosen JESUS and the awesome miracles as his victim.

He will shamelessly twist Hell into any TRUTH so that it matches his Satanical agenda.

This idiot is small fry ! His lift don't go all the way to the top. He is now using the BIBLE to prove that JESUS CHRIST CONTRADICTED HIMSELF.

This madman also uses the BIBLE to prove that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

IT seem like he is using Meth/ Tic which eat holes in the users brain. He display massive gaps in applied intelligence.

There is no satanic battle anywhere, you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

The battle is in your head.

Oraloye is a human like you. Death to your religiosity making you fight for dead gods hating your fellow man as satanic...
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 7:59am On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:

Whatever you *SAW* when you died is useless and misleading, unless you apply DISCRIMINATORY EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION to what you *SAW,* to discern what you REALLY *SAW,* and what was ILLUSION.

If you really died, you won't be able to RECALL most of what you *saw,* because you were perceiving with parts of your mind not normally available for you to use.

It could take you YEARS OF HARD WORK to recover EVERYTHING you *SAW* back then.

The DATA is STILL in your MIND- you just can't get to it CONSCIOUSLY, yet.

If your mind accesses that information in DREAMS, you WON'T REMEMBER those dreams, when you wake up.
I have a mission, that's why I am an exemption. I can recall vividly everything I saw. I am here to make the world know what is true, so I have to remember those things I am seeing.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by oaroloye(m): 8:27am On May 14, 2017
SHALOM!

You do everyone a great disservice when you just pull this "BOGUS" NAME out your ass: "ANITA MOORJANI," as if it were relevant to the thread, without introduction nor explanation.

This is very irritating, when you have only 4% battery left!

So I turned up THIS PAGE.

[b]Anita Moorjani

In her book Dying to Be Me, Anita Moorjani tells the story of how she was dying of end-stage Stage 4 lymphoma when she experienced the classic “white light” near-death experience many have described. As she traveled to the other side, she was able to look down upon her loved ones, even though some of them were not in the same room with her. Her heart was filled with a feeling of profound unconditional love, and she was happy to be free of her dying, tumor-riddled body.

Then she was told that she had a choice. She could stay in the white light and die, or she could go back and share her story with others. She didn’t want to come back. Her body had been in so much pain, and her soul had been suffering. But she was told that if she came back, her cancer would be cured. She believed what she was told, and felt called to come back so she could share her experience.

Anita’s cancer was gone within several weeks. This all happened under the care of her bewildered doctors, who documented her spontaneous remission. Anita is now on the Hay House speaking circuit with me, spreading the message that death is nothing to fear.[/b]

Whereas I am familiar with this sort of Spiritual Experience- that is "WHITE LIGHT MEDITATION," this is NOT a good Testimony about Spiritual Power.

Was she not on the best Medical Treatment available?

She did not DELIBERATELY seek this experience, nor know how to initiate it.

Its PURPOSE is to MAKE PEOPLE UNAFRAID TO DIE- which WILL cost them their SOULS.

It appears she was on TED- which infamously hosted IDEA VAMPIRE BILL GATES, who boasted that HIS VACCINES were useful for REDUCING the World's "SURPLUS POPULATION GROWTH."

So, this is ESTABLISHMENT-APPROVED. Remember, they want the World Population reduced to a "sustainable 500 million."
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:17pm On May 14, 2017
realmindz:

There is no satanic battle anywhere, you are suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

The battle is in your head.

Oraloye is a human like you. Death to your religiosity making you fight for dead gods hating your fellow man as satanic...
You are wrong again !

Oaroloye is not a human like me ! You should have said he is a human like you. I would prefer to be a CYBORG than Oaroloye. Lol! ha hic ha ha.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 1:44pm On May 14, 2017
oaroloye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csGcJwiw-pU

I have never heard that there were as many as a hundred thousand proofs that Yahshua is the Messiah, let alone ONE MILLION.

THIS is why Fanatics blow up Churches: FOOLS mock other Religions, and smugly say:

"WE HAVE MANY MORE PROOFS THAT OUR JESUS IS THE MESSIAH- BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU!"

These people get mad, and their Religious Leaders tell them:

"They are all liars! You've seen it with your own eyes! Let's BLOW THEM ALL UP- WITH OURSELVES- let GOD sort us out!"

People like SCIENCEWATCH just DON'T CARE that OTHERS pay for THEIR arrogance!

I found a video of Tuberculosis Joshua trying to explain why people FALL DOWN when he TOUCHES them for Healing.

(I tried to paste the link down HERE- but that no longer seems to work in THIS Android Browser.)

This man claimed to have been Healed by TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA.

I was not convinced.

The man next to him did not seem convinced, either. TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA touched HIM next: but HE REFUSED to ACT.

The man in the suit was clearly acting- in my opinion. I was a PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN when this phenomenon started. I remember the early controversies. I remember when Nigerian Preachers started employing "DESIGNATED CATCHERS," so that everyone could KNOW how POWERFUL they were.

The time one such laid hands on ME was the FIRST and LAST TIME I let anyone else do my Praying for me.

This man had no power: I am sure of it.

MAYBE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has Healing Powers. This video is no proof of that.

After I left Organized Christianity, I did four years of Korean Karate. I AM SURE THAT THIS MAN FAKED HIS FALL.

When THE HOLY GHOST makes a person fall, it is because EVERY MUSCLE RELAXES INSTANTLY.

That is because SINNERS operate on LEVEL 8 Spiritual Power, and The First Spirit of God is a LEVEL 7 Entity.

This overwhelms the Spiritual Energy of the Person treated, so that THEY LOSE ALL MOTOR FUNCTIONS.

This guy FORGOT to RELAX his LEGS.

RECOVERY from such a shock is SLOW.

One should NOT be able to STAND UP INSTANTLY.

His "fall" looked like JUDO to me.

What do YOU think?
So only you have evidence that this man FAKED his fall because you studied martial arts ?

The HOLY SPIRIT will never use you to activate healing, so how come you can foolishly claim that you know how the man was supposed to bend his legs and when he can stand up ?

Your spiritual problems are getting worse by the day, Oaroloye. We must pray for you ! Really we will do so.

You could use your apparent and impressive skills more effectively for positive change by educating congregations on how to quickly identify a FAKE PASTOR from a TRUE ANOINTED PASTOR.

Oaroloye, Can you muster the courage to tackle a practical challenge of this magnitude ? I know you can do it right if you cut the crap only on this project.

Congregations world-wide desperately yearns for church to be manged the way the mighty Jesus intended. Where the promises of Jesus is demonstrated daily for improved lives. Jesus also promised, "I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOUR BURDENS LIGHT." He commanded them, "GO AND HEAL, DELIVER AND BLESS." etc etc etc.

There are signs that convince me that you can effectively create a TOPIC on this that will easily draw a million views.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by GoodMuyis(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

Let's examine some brain users and non-god worshippers we know here in Nigeria to see if truly Nigeria will be worse for it. Tai Solarin died an atheist without having any record of evil against him.Pastor Tim Omotosho is in jail here now for lack of control over the rod between his laps. Hahn, Lepasharon, Realmindz, myself and all those who don't worship any god here, we haven't heard that any of then scammed anybody, but 4evergod, the great worshipper of Yahweh who is highly recognised and admired here by the Christians like Bennyann , you, , Analice107, Petra1, GoodMuyis, Wilgrea7 cheesy etc is now on the run for his numerous scams and 419 activities.

Now pls mention one atheist or non-god worshipper in Nigeria who has ever been imprisoned. As for Christians, I can name hundreds of them.

See argument is not in me, am trying to get it off totally, and give way to healthy convo.

If you feel like discuss with me, My Area of interest are Religion, Computer (web design: WordPress, Drupal, CSS, PHP etc) Politics.

I was annoyed by your last offences, I just have maintain public and spiritual decorum.

I have forgiven you, just GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 2:24pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:

You are drifting into unknown territory now, lets get back to the main topic or else the OP will be upset.

TB Joshua is enough proof that the mighty JESUS is the CHRIST.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AFRICA ?

This is what this remarkably humble man had to say;

“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

“What happened to me from the beginning of my ministry is enough to chase me out of this country – but I am still in your midst. Regardless of the persecution and hatred – I decided to follow the path of love. You show hatred; I show love. When I go for a revival, you will see the stadium full but I am not carried away by that. I leave where I’m celebrated to live where I’m persecuted.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 2:27pm On May 14, 2017
GoodMuyis:

See argument is not in me, am trying to get it off totally, and give way to healthy convo.

If you feel like discuss with me, My Area of interest are Religion, Computer (web design: WordPress, Drupal, CSS, PHP etc) Politics.

I was annoyed by your last offences, I just have maintain public and spiritual decorum.

I have forgiven you, just GO AND SIN NO MORE
Well said GoodMuyis! Your reply is another proof TO THE WHOLE WORLD, that the mighty JESUS is the CHRIST.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 2:36pm On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You are drifting into unknown territory now, lets get back to the main topic or else the OP will be upset.

TB Joshua is enough proof that the mighty JESUS is the CHRIST.

This is what this remarkably humble man had to say;

“Many heroes and great people have been chased out of Africa. There are many geniuses in the Western world who are originally from Africa.”

“What happened to me from the beginning of my ministry is enough to chase me out of this country – but I am still in your midst. Regardless of the persecution and hatred – I decided to follow the path of love. You show hatred; I show love. When I go for a revival, you will see the stadium full but I am not carried away by that. I leave where I’m celebrated to live where I’m persecuted.
Says the scammer Joshua
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Lex11(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2017
"And it happened, as He was alone praying, that His disciples joined Him, and He asked them, saying, “Who do the crowds say that I am?” So they answered and said, “John the Baptist, but some say Elijah; and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again.” He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter answered and said, “The Christ of God.” And He strictly warned and commanded them to tell this to no one," -Luke 9:18-21
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:27pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
Says the scammer Joshua
Do you really believe that millions of people world-wide will agree with you ?

Especially now that Emmanuel TV is Freely available to the whole world 7 days per week - 24 hours per day where they can freely examine the TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES.

You Otumatum, are suddenly in a very precarious position with your LIES because whatever you say can be very easily be re-checked anywhere in the world via EMMANUEL TV AND YOUTUBE. Sincere unbiased persons will quickly learn how to judge and verify video evidence for its veracity.

The really genuine seekers of TRUTH take further steps and go personally to the holy SCOAN CHURCH or any one of the international crusades to to see if it is all TRUE.

You Otumatum, on the other hand cheaply repeat and copy & paste others twisted ideas of TRUTH.
What a shame for someone in your position.

Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 3:46pm On May 14, 2017
OAROLOYE, you really pretending very hard to UNDERSTAND the Gospels.

You said, "My objection is this: LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES TO DEPEND SOLELY ON GOD."

Well you are wrong again. I am rejoicing that this topic wont get lots of views because it will confuse and fool even the elect.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I teach that we can only know God from Yahshua.

. MATTHEW 11:27.
. JOHN 14:1-9.

SCIENCEWATCH teaches that you can only know God from TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and those who recognize him as a Prophet of God.

The Lord could not have been called "JESUS," because there was no letter "J" until some 400 years ago.

Anyone using that COUNTERFEIT APELLATION cannot be in touch with THE TRUTH.

DO WE LEARN FROM THE GOSPELS, OR FROM THE GOSPELS AND A CHURCH?

The way that has always worked out, is that THE GOSPEL TESTIMONY is REJECTED in favour of the TEACHINGS of THE CHURCH.

For instance, SCIENCEWATCH says that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S ALLEGED MIRACLES are PROOF that his Ministry is of God.

I say that THE LORD SAID, that MIRACLES in HIS NAME will NOT PROVE that an ALLEGED Christian is Saved.

I presented the Scriptures:

. MATTHEW 7:21-29.
. MATTHEW 24:22-26.

What else could I say?

If SCIENCEWATCH is truly representative of SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, either the other members are all idiots, or else Tuberculosis Joshua has started scraping the bottom of the barrel to get members.

You DON'T have to MEDITATE on The Law of Moses to be successful, or THAT is EITHER ni longer ENOUGH, or else no longer necessary, according to TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA: what you REALLY need is a bottle of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA MORNING WATER!

WATER is like a CAPACITOR for SPIRITUAL ENERGIES. It can be used to Bless or Convey Blessing. That is not the issue.

My objection is this: LORD YAHSHUA TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES TO DEPEND SOLELY ON GOD.

Not GIMMICKS.

Not some "BIG BRETHREN."
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by Wilgrea7(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2017
please.. i think its high time we quit derailing this thread... the topic here is on Christ being the Messiah.. i would really appreciate if we can go back to the main purpose of this thread

cc: otematum .. sciencewatch
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by OtemAtum: 4:27pm On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Do you really believe that millions of people world-wide will agree with you ?

Especially now that Emmanuel TV is Freely available to the whole world 7 days per week - 24 hours per day where they can freely examine the TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES.

You Otumatum, are suddenly in a very precarious position with your LIES because whatever you say can be very easily be re-checked anywhere in the world via EMMANUEL TV AND YOUTUBE. Sincere unbiased persons will quickly learn how to judge and verify video evidence for its veracity.

The really genuine seekers of TRUTH take further steps and go personally to the holy SCOAN CHURCH or any one of the international crusades to to see if it is all TRUE.

You Otumatum, on the other hand cheaply repeat and copy & paste others twisted ideas of TRUTH.
What a shame for someone in your position.

paid miracles... Lol
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 4:31pm On May 14, 2017
OtemAtum:
kikiki, laffing in swahili
The evidence is overwhelming that JESUS IS THE CHRIST !

I tuned into the Emmanuel TV channel and I witnessed the deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Wow ! What more can I say ?

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them. They dance with a joy, not as the world can give !

Many of these blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Then Jesus continues to explain what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 8:46pm On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:
please.. i think its high time we quit derailing this thread... the topic here is on Christ being the Messiah.. i would really appreciate if we can go back to the main purpose of this thread

You are very sensible, lets stick to the topic.

Evidence that Jesus Christ is the Messiah

Matthew McGee eloquently wrote confirming that Jesus is the Messiah.
Acts 18:24 tells us of a man named Apollos, who was "an eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures". Apollos used the scriptures to convince many Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. Acts 18:28 says, "... he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ." This was in about 53 AD, around 20 years after Christ's crucifixion. Since the vast majority of the portion of scripture commonly called the "New Testament" had not yet been written, it is apparent that when Acts 18:24 refers to "the scriptures", it is referring to the portion of scripture commonly called the "Old Testament".

There are at least four reasons that provide evidence that the 39 books of the Old Testament date back to a time long before Jesus Christ's earthly ministry:

1. It was proven by the finding of the dead sea scrolls, which include the Old Testament writings and predate Christ's earthly ministry.
2. Even those of the Jew's religion, who do not believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah, agree that these 39 books were written prior to 300 BC.
3. The Septuagint, the Greek translation of the Hebrew scriptures, was initiated in the reign of Ptolemy Philadelphus (285-246 BC). Obviously, the Old Testament had to have already been written in order to have been translated.
4. Jesus Christ and the various New Testament writers frequently quoted from the books of the Old Testament.

Some malicious skeptics have tried to contend that there must have been some collaboration between the many writers of the Bible. However, there were many Old Testament prophets scattered over a 1000-year period who have given detailed descriptions regarding the same events which have proven to be accurate. So the skeptics' charges of collaboration are not at all credible.

Abundant evidence of the deity of Jesus Christ is revealed through the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies and through symbols (also called types or shadows) of Jesus Christ. Thus, we can see how the coming of the Messiah was all in God's plan and was foretold in the Old Testament.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

More amazing, simple to understand confirmation that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.

Fulfilled Prophecies

The following prophecies concerning Jesus Christ were given in the Old Testament during the time frame of approximately 1700 BC - 400 BC. These prophecies were fulfilled hundreds of years later, during Jesus Christ's life on earth. Each of the prophecies listed below are followed in parentheses by the scripture references for both the prophecy and the fulfillment.

1. He would be born of a Virgin (Isaiah 7:14 and Matthew 1:18).
2. He would be of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10 and Luke 3:23, 33).
3. He would be of King David's seed (Jeremiah 23:5 and Luke 3:23, 31).
4. He would be born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2 and Matthew 2:1).
5. He would be a prophet (Deuteronomy 18:18-19 and Matthew 21:11).
6. He would teach with parables (Psalms 78:2 and Matthew 13:34).
7. He would be preceded by a messenger (Isaiah 40:3, Malachi 3:1, and Matthew 3:1-2).
8. He would enter Jerusalem on a colt (Zechariah 9:9 and Luke 19:35-37).
9. He would be betrayed by a friend (Psalms 41:9 and Matthew 26:47-50).
10. He would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12 and Matthew 26:15).
11. He would be forsaken by His disciples (Zechariah 13:7 and Mark 14:50).
12. The money would be thrown in the temple and used to buy the potter's field (Zechariah 11:13 and Matthew 27:5-7).
13. He would be accused by false witnesses (Psalms 35:11 and Matthew 26:59-60).
14. He would be silent before His accusers (Isaiah 53:7 and Matthew 27:12-14).
15. He would be beaten by his enemies (Isaiah 50:6, 53:5, and Matthew 27:26).
16. He would be spit upon and beaten (Isaiah 50:6 and Matthew 27:30).
17. He would be struck in the head with a rod (Micah 5:1 and Matthew 27:30).
18. He would be mocked (Psalms 22:7-8 and Matthew 27:29, 31).
19. His hands and feet would be pierced (Psalms 22:16, Luke 23:33, and John 20:25).

Note that this was predicted hundreds of years before crucifixion was invented.
20. Men would gamble for His clothing (Psalms 22:18 and John 19:23-24).
21. He would intercede in prayer for His transgressors (Isaiah 53:12 and Luke 23:34).
22. He would suffer thirst (Psalms 22:15 and John 19:28).
23. He would be offered gall and water (Psalms 69:21 and Matthew 27:34).
24. He would cry, "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me!" (Psalms 22:1 and Matthew 27:46).
25. He would be cut down in His prime (Psalms 89:45 and 102:23-24).
26. None of His bones would be broken (Exodus 12:46, Psalms 34:20, and John 19:32-33).
27. They would look upon Him whom they had pierced (Zechariah 12:10 and John 19:34).
28. He would be executed with thieves (Isaiah 53:12 and Matthew 27:38).
29. He would be buried in a rich man's tomb (Isaiah 53:9 and Matthew 27:57-60).

Note that the majority of these prophecies concern the death of Jesus Christ and the events surrounding it. This is especially interesting considering the fact that none of Christ's disciples realized that Jesus Christ was going to die.

In Luke 18:33, Christ, referring to Himself as "the Son of man", told His disciples what would happen to Him, "And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again." That would have been pretty easy to understand, but God hid the saying from their understanding. The next verse, Luke 18:34, says, "And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."

Mathew Mcgee uses the Holy Gospels effectively to prove beyond any doubt that Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

In Luke 18:33, Christ, referring to Himself as "the Son of man", told His disciples what would happen to Him, "And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

" That would have been pretty easy to understand, but God hid the saying from their understanding. The next verse, Luke 18:34, says, "And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."

Despite the fact that Jesus Christ had told them plainly, His disciples still did not realize He was going to die and rise again. The Jews knew from the Old Testament prophecies that the Messiah would be a King that would reign over Israel forever. So they naturally assumed (incorrectly) that the Messiah must never die. Not even His disciples knew about Christ's death, and the Old Testament prophets would have known even less. So there would be no reason for the Old Testament prophets to have written anything about the death of the Messiah, except for the divine hand of God who knew the future. The prophets themselves did not even understand that they were writing of the Messiah's death.
Re: Fifty Proofs That JESUS Is Not The Christ. by ScienceWatch: 9:26pm On May 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Now Mathew Mcgee digs deeper into two interesting prophecies.

Now we come to two of the most interesting prophecies:

The Messiah to come to His temple
The Messiah, being preceded by a messenger (John the Baptist) will suddenly come to His temple. Malachi 3:1 says, "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in ...." The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD, and the temple has not yet been rebuilt in all these 1900 plus years. Many non-Christian Jews have been looking for the Messiah to appear for centuries. But this passage makes it clear that the arrival of the Messiah could not have taken place between 70 AD and the present.

Daniel's Prophecy of the 70 Weeks
While the prophet Daniel was captive in Babylon in about 538 BC, God revealed the prophecy of Israel's 70 weeks to him in Daniel 9:24-26. "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people (Israel) and upon thy holy city (Jerusalem), to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off (killed), but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city (Jerusalem) and the sanctuary (the temple) ...." In this prophecy, the following sequence of events are revealed.

A. There would one day be a commandment to rebuild the city of Jerusalem, which the Babylonians had destroyed years earlier. This was fulfilled in 445 BC by Artaxerxes, king of the Medo-Persian Empire (465-424 BC), nearly a century after the prophecy was given. See Nehemiah 2:1-8 for the account of how Nehemiah asked Artaxerxes for the permission and the means to rebuild the ruins of the city of Jerusalem. In Nehemiah 2:1, we see that this took place "... in the month Nisan (the first month of the Hebrew calendar which occurs in early spring), in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king (445 BC) ...."

B. From the giving of this commandment to the Messiah would be 69 weeks of years (seven plus threescore and two) after which the Messiah would be cut off (killed). This was fulfilled when Jesus Christ was crucified on the 14th day of Nisan (the passover) of 32 AD, right on schedule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / The Experience Lagos 2012 / In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.