Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal (12684 Views)

National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / LG Autonomy: Governors Petition Buhari, Over Control Local Government Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Nobody: 8:21am On May 12, 2017
Are you from the north? Do u av connection? If no then why did you apply?
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by chigoziem10(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope, they were not moles sent by the corrupt PDP chieftains to derail the anti corruption drive of this administration..
Why are you so heartless, must you bring your acrimony everywhere you go! Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Roseey0(f): 8:23am On May 12, 2017
Same thing happened to NIS 2015
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by nabiz(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2017
Let's always learn to condemn evil as it can be you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by chigoziem10(f): 8:24am On May 12, 2017
littlewonders:

They are programmed. It will be entirely difficult to sink sense into them
You are very correct, they will never change

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by lonelydora: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
They shouldn't be calling Buhari who is lying 'hale and hearty' in a London hospital but they should call on Abba Kyari who is the current President in disguise

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by abels(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
Wat a country

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by chigoziem10(f): 8:30am On May 12, 2017
And they are fighting corruption!! Issorite

3 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by obonujoker(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
Now people believe BMC is real..... grin

For the affected guys, better change ur names to kamwrudeen and yinusa and adamu...
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by forray(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope, they were not moles sent by the corrupt PDP chieftains to derail the anti corruption drive of this administration..

You uploaded a pic sometime back of your son trying to put on a generator. My point his how can a parent sound so appalling? What kind of precedent are you setting for ur little child? I am trying to imagine how much was ur conscience worth that has left you bereft of any single atom of dignity. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Nobody: 8:55am On May 12, 2017
They have the wrong names if na Mohammed, abubakar, automatic employment

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by thunder74(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2017
The agenda is in progress. We warned them....

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by jbcul4ril(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2017
I want to disagree with them that they were employed. The text read "SHORTLISTED" not EMPLOYED. Going to carryout an independent medical check is irrelevant because they are not same with that of EFCC.
Your feet must be flat and you must meet the required height and other requirements.
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Sonoyom(m): 9:04am On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
BMC member working hard to get promoted

2 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Jflex07(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Oh my God! Do you have a conscience. Sentiment has eaten deep into you, are your really a lady? where's your sense of reasoning. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by freshinko: 9:20am On May 12, 2017
My brother go home. You have been treated as a 5 percenter. This is what the Zoo is known for.
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Anowax(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2017
jbcul4ril:
I want to disagree with them that they were employed. The text read "SHORTLISTED" not EMPLOYED. Going to carryout an independent medical check is irrelevant because they are not same with that of EFCC.
Your feet must be flat and you must meet the required height and other requirements.
After applying for the program, Mr. Chukwuemeka was informed on December 11, 2016, via SMS message, that he had been shortlisted and was therefore invited to attend a medical screening, physical screening, and, finally, an interview, all of which he passed.

Who carried out the initial medical tests on them and declared them fit? Wasn't the flat feet and all that checked before they were called up for training? Or you decided to ignore that part? Anyway, whoever is supporting injustice shall surely meet injustice one way or the other

4 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by ediman: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
You must be either mad or blind.

Haven't you seen Benue, FCT and Kwara there?

Owo Unehe. Igbo tout
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Iamzik: 10:20am On May 12, 2017
Easy to see why they were tagged "medically unfit"

They are all from the south. Does that mean that nobody was medically unfit from the north? No Abubakar, or Mohammed on this list. Hmm...

If they were tested independently by a government hospital and certified OK then this sounds more like "Ethnically unfit" to me.
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Nobody: 10:21am On May 12, 2017
na only biafrans brodas dem touch oi
Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2017
After reading most of the comments above I really ave nothing to say than SMH 4 this our level of reasoning most of NL on this forum are graduates looking for job and you are making fun of another man's predicament well the thing is 2day we all laugh @ them cus it doesn't really concern us but don't run to NL to post how injustice was melted out to cus on dat day we all we still lauf @u..... TGIF

2 Likes

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by positivetaught: 11:53am On May 12, 2017
Saint buhari n APC can never be wrong, I bet u a scapegoat is been sought right now to take the fall for this,time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by sirjude706: 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
We did it yesterday, and today we are doing it again .Call now to subscribe.

Re: Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal by teebell999(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Shut up! Until you are handed a letter of appointment, you can be decamped at anytime during the recruitment process!

That's correct!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Serious Vice President Hawks N10,000, PDP Tells Osinbajo / Tijani Muhammad-Bande Declares For 74th UN General Assembly Presidency ( PICS) / Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.