Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Can I Get Form M Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get Form M Number (11958 Views)

How To Reopen Form M / Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Form M Number by Comma: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2010
Dear All,
recently I need to buy goods from other country, I would like to know how can I get Form M number, thanks, guys
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by glo12(f): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2010
good day
form M are gotten from banks
however before it is approved you need to submit attaching documents like
1. proforma invoice
2.incurance certificate
3.exporter details
4.payment method
5. valid or not valid for forex
6.SONCAP certificate or exemption
from here the authorised dealer banks forward these documents to the service providers under the DI scheme or simply called scanning companies for approval and processing
thereafter you submit your final documents like
1.commercial invoice
2.packing list
3.waybill or bill of laden
ETC
finally your RAR(Risk assessment report) is proccessed and you proceed to open a SGD and continue with the CPC formalities to clear your goods

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by oyemos: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
to get form m from d bank just approach your bank a\c officer with dis document proforma invoice from d supplyer,if d transaction is going 2 be l\c or f\f or bill 4 collection this is if u hv not shipp d goods your a\c officer will give u more information after d bank acept dis document from u they will snd it with approve form m,insurance certificate,packing list,proforma invoice,soncap certificate,etc pls for more information u can contact me on 07032516821.07025152299.i will gv u more information on d best shipping line and documentation wit d banks.
thanks moses
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by Comma: 3:13am On Jan 13, 2010
thanks guys, but I still not sure about that, because I buy a container of goods from China, they need it to book container, any way, I will go to bank to ask them
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by oyemos: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
if u are using zenith bank d processing there is very easy just go to dc&c dpt and make enquiry at 84 ajose adeogun st v\island.pls if u hv anybdy that hv something to clear pls don 4gt to contact me.
rgds.moses
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by Delta007(m): 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
Comma:

Dear All,
recently I need to buy goods from other country, I would like to know how can I get Form M number, thanks, guys
How about, do not worry about Form M if you are going to be buying/shipping from N.America (US & Canada). Let me do the buying, shipping and clearing for you.

Or you do the buying; I'd help you with the shipping & clearing.

Drop my an email 445sales@jonitivecomputers.com (remove the 445)
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by Comma: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2010
Hey, guys,
and now the sellers told me something about CTN, what's that?
thanks in advance
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by banffy: 11:04am On May 08, 2015
Hi Moses,

Am trying your nos is not going thru.kindly reach me on 08068019066,08023090209.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by Viktor1983(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Following
Re: How Can I Get Form M Number by Lancier(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your marine insurance certificates for all your Form M transactions and deliver to direct to your doorstep.

We can come directly to you to pick up your Proforma Invoice, underwrite the risk and compute the premium payable. Option to choose between Clause A and Clause C. The marine certificate will only be processed and issued to you upon payment of full premium.

You could also scan and send your Proforma Invoice to my email: lancier224@yahoo.com to enable me calculate the premium payable. We then deliver the certificate to you and pick up our premium upon delivery of certificate to you.

For further details, contact Lanre on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com bb pin: 2bd85fdb. 

InsuranceDirect2U™: Quality Insurance Services Guaranteed!

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Won't Reduce Inflation Or Strengthen Naira / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers / Naira Falls To All-Time Low On I&E Window, Hits N1,099/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.