Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead? (910 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dead? by redsun(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2010
I wonder why people keep opening threads about a dead horse like yaradua as if he is in anyway relevant to the nation,even from day one.Yaradua was imposed on nigerians by PDP criminals to satisfy their looting and wanton distributions of nigerian wealth and resources aka CHOP I CHOP.
Re: Dead? by Demdem(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2010
I FEEL U JARE MY GUY. NA SOSO THIS SOURCE SAYS, THAT SOURCE SAYS AND AT THE END WE FINDS OUT THEY ARE ALL LIES. THE ONLY SOURCE I BELIEVE RIGHT NOW IS MY HEART AND WHAT ITS TELLING ME WHICH IS >>>> HE IS INCAPACITATED TO CONTINUE TO RULE
Re: Dead? by ifecoker: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2010
@ poster! A very wrong topic for this article. You shouldn't have used such heading. A dead horse simply mean an impotent man. So has TURAI complained about her sex life? Adhere to this correction!
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2010
A dead horse is better than an incapacitated man in the sense that a dead horse could eaten.
Re: Dead? by edoyad(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2010
The extra kidney from an incapacitated man could be harvested and transplanted to another human so they can survive, can you use a horse's kidney for that ? Secondly an incapacitated man could be taken to a polling booth where he could vote but a dead horse, living one too, cannot vote. cool
Thirdly an incapacitated man could be rationally declared as a next of kin while a dead horse. . , you know the rest. wink
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2010
In the case of yaradua,it is a waste of space,our time,our future and most painfully our hard earned resources that they have almost looted dry anyway,he and his cohorts with obasanjo as the kingpin.They are all living dead,destructive to humanity.
Re: Dead? by edoyad(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2010
In that case you shouldn't have minced words cos we all know that the average Nigerian politician is of less value than the sh¡t i just flushed down my toilet and Yaradua just happens to be the most prominent of them at the moment. We have to purge our system of them using the strongest laxative available.
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2010
edoyad:

The extra kidney from an incapacitated man could be harvested and transplanted to another human so they can survive, can you use a horse's kidney for that ? Secondly an incapacitated man could be taken to a polling booth where he could vote but a dead horse, living one too, cannot vote.  cool
Thirdly an incapacitated man could be rationally declared as a next of kin while a dead horse. . , you know the rest.  wink

If you know anything about horses,you will know about their indelible contributions to mankind survival and civilization till this day.I will chose a horse to a typical nigerian politician anytime,anyday.Horses are more economically,socially,rationally and decently viable than a typical nigerian politician like obasanjo or yaradua.
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2010
Don't interpret my writing sarcastically or idiomatically,whatever you call it,see it in one to one way,horse versus a nigerian politician.
Re: Dead? by lannre(m): 9:53am On Jan 11, 2010
Of course we will all die,why wish him death every time ? Its not his making to be sick, I believe he cant do anything if the apologist take the right step to follow the constitution.
Re: Dead? by edoyad(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2010
Redsun contrary to that Yaradua's copse could be donated to a cannibal tribe for their culinary uses, though i have to confess that a horse's copse would fill more stomachs. undecided
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2010
lannre:

Of course we will all die,why wish him death every time ? Its not his making to be sick, I believe he cant do anything if the apologist take the right step to follow the constitution.

An averagely rational human will rather end his life in that condition to save himself and the loved ones the agonies of dilapidating illness but in his own case,he is dragging the whole nation down with him as if life or the people owe him.
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2010
edoyad:

Redsun contrary to that Yaradua's copse could be donated to a cannibal tribe for their culinary uses, though i have to confess that a horse's copse would  fill more stomachs. undecided

Not even the papa new guineans cannibals will touch that with six feet "forked" poles.
Re: Dead? by edoyad(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2010
If the Guineans select it i'm sure the "Aghoris(sic)" of India wouldn't mind his bony body. His kidney would be swollen from years of disease though.
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2010
Corpse like that might not even be good enough for resourceful vultures,scavengers.
Re: Dead? by edoyad(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2010
Copse or not the family should have the decency to free Nigeria from this madness they're gotten us into with the help of PDP
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2010
The whole ugly situation drives home the fact that nigeria is a lawless,rogue state.
Re: Dead? by redsun(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2010
I didn't change the subject topic,the moderator did.To me he remains dead.
Re: Dead? by otawa: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2010
Nigerians deserve the present situation.

During the campaign, Mr Obasanjo had to call Yaradua publicly asking: Umoru, are you dead!

That is even before he became President, there is already question about him dead or alive.

What did Nigerians do

All the signs are there for all but  we prefer to wallow in self-denial.

If Mr Obasanjo had brought our a 'MONKEY', Nigerians would have say Yes!

Nigeria and Nigerians deserve no pity!
Re: Dead? by rovinghigh: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2010
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/136017

hello folks,
I just happened on this. It could be the biggest refutation of the lies and spoofs that mr yar'adua's kitchen cabinet has been feeding the longsuffering masses of this country. let's get done with all the bare-faced lies so that we can at least move on with our lives.
I don't know how credible this source is but, it could be a pointer. Who knows!
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/136017
Re: Dead? by otokx(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2010
i still don't believe it until he is 12 feet under.
Re: Dead? by WilyWily7: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
he is dead, ok good
Re: Dead? by debosky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
locked due to duplication: Continue below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-379422.32.html

(1)

Information Required On Anambra / Northern Govs Move to Stop Prostitution, Begging in S’Arabia / Buhari Has Many Faults But Is More Trustworthy Than Ibb And Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.