Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (46354 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2017
Remember the released Chibok girl. Im so happy for her and her daughter. Look at the transformation.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Victornezzar: 3:31am On May 12, 2017
All dis una people dey ugly sha

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 3:34am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:
All dis una people dey ugly sha

Genesis 1:26-27,

which relates that God created mankind in his image and likeness

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Victornezzar: 3:36am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Genesis 1:26-27,

which relates that God created mankind in his image and likeness
Picture of him doing it or adonbilivit grin

11 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 3:37am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Picture of him doing it or adonbilivit grin

Baba I know dey ooooo

grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by IstandWitBuhari: 3:39am On May 12, 2017
Transformation of the 1st released chibok scam

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Victornezzar: 3:39am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Baba I know dey ooooo

grin grin
lolzz
ow u dey na

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 3:48am On May 12, 2017
It's sad that by the time chibok conspiracy gets exposed, no Nigerian will be interested 'cos of our carefree lifestyle and the conspirators know this. We are used to moving on.

No one has ever had personal encounter with the released girls or seen them on the streets. No one see them on schools or market places, all we see is one pic on social media or another. Well, time will tell.

57 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 4:16am On May 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzz
ow u dey na

Am fine bozz
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by freethesheeple(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Anybody that call Abubakar Shakou a terrorist must be mad. For him and his lieutenants to take good care of these girls, no pregnancy, no injury from military bombardment even when Shakou himself was injured speaks volume of the type of special Government Forest these girls were kept. Even some of the girls refused to embrace freedom from the Fed. government and rather chose to remain in the forest with snakes and scorpions not forgetting military bombardments. The military said before now that they have cut off every root food will get to Boko haram yet these girls were fed and they became robust to the SUPRPRISEMENT of the presidency and they have this to say.
"Boko haram commanders took proper care of these girls".
Nigeria is a wonderful country with wonderful citizens.....

37 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by adadike281(f): 8:20am On May 12, 2017
Buhari should learn from abubakar shekau coz Nigerians are suffering ,or else I will personally campaign for shekau in 2019, we deserve a caring president.

12 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari should learn from abubakar shekau coz Nigerians are suffering ,or else I will personally campaign for shekau in 2019, we deserve a caring president.

I have been vindicated

I said enemies of state supports

Igbos, Niger Delta Avengers

Boko haram and other terrorist organization just for their hatred for pmb

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by adadike281(f): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

I have been vindicated

sarki, call me anything u like but I will stand on the truth. Nigerians are suffering, go out there and listen to the cries of your people. don't be like Buhari, suffering from hearing and memory loss.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by BrokenTV: 8:30am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

I have been vindicated

Did she lie, why can't you, use your brain for once.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
sarki, call me anything u like but I will stand on the truth. Nigerians are suffering, go out there and listen to the cries of your people. don't be like Buhari, suffering from hearing and memory loss.

Sis morning

What are the governors doing?

Chairmen local government?

State and federal members of Assembly?

Senators?

8 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2017
BrokenTV:

Did she lie, why can't you, use your brain for once.

As you can see she's responsible and decorum in pushing her points

Take a que for her
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by BrokenTV: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

As you can see she's responsible and decorum in pushing her points
Take a que for her
So telling someone to use his brain is an insult.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by sarrki(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2017
BrokenTV:

So telling someone to use his brain is an insult.

It's a complement

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by adadike281(f): 8:39am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

Sis morning

What are the governors doing?
Chairmen local government?
State and federal members of Assembly?
Senators?
leadership by example! sarki, what is Buhari doing?

16 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by greatgod2012(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
Why she con troway hijab na?

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by salam1(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
Oni Gbolabo replied Fayose:
Here are the names of those who conspired to scam Nigerians on Chibok Girls abdication and their roles.
1. WAEC that confirmed the list of girls.
2. School principal and teachers
3. Patience Jonathan who conveyed meeting and wept, she wept for Buhari to seal the scam.
4. Ekwezili who organised BBOG, she conspired to internationalise the scam.
5. Doyin Okupe who said government then was working to secure their release.
6. Fani Kayode who said it was organised to embarrass Jonathan and PDP. He too agreed then to the scam before he called it scam now.
7. Sekau who paraded the girls also conspired.
8. Amosu of air force who deployed soldiers to look for what Buhari hid in his house also conspired.
9. European Union who told Jonathan to rescue also participated because nothing was missing in the first place.
10. Jonathan who agreed in London that the girls were abducted and plan to "fence the school to prevent such occurrence" also conspired to blackmail himself and his reelection.
11. Parents who died due to trauma also played their roles to die so that the scam can be real.
12. Fayose who called it an agenda to islamise Nigeria conspired, though he said it was APC and said it never happened
13. All soldiers that died during the battle were conspirators to favour Buhari.
14. Some of the girls that escaped after some months are equally guilty of conspiracy.
15. Red Cross that ferried the girls from the den of Boko Haram also conspired.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by AlhajiSpray(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2017
adadike281:
leadership by example! sarki, what is Buhari doing?

Treating himself of course?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by BrokenTV: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

It's a complement
I SEE
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by veekid(m): 9:42am On May 12, 2017

Buhari sef
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 12, 2017
Nothing in life.
Violence doesn't give lasting happiness.
In all I blame our government if not BH won't have existed. Now another man will b chopping her.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Hades2016(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2017
No be this girl wa her husband name bokoharam shocked ... and the guy was even taking pictures with Mr president, na wahaoooo. .. Nigeria is fvck with a long dick

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Pavore9: 9:44am On May 12, 2017
Real Change!
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by opethom(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
Na lie go kill APC.... Chibok is a scam!

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by holluwai(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
God sees and knows all.
Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by jkfugghhghjdd: 9:44am On May 12, 2017
sarrki:

I have been vindicated

Have you checked the brain box light and the fuel pump? Also it seems two wires in the fuse box are also touching.

Seriously if this is how you reason in real life I pity your family members.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by Hades2016(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
Chibok girls are scam .... And I know 75% of Nigerians don't believe that shiiit

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) by zodd(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
w

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi / Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.