Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. (13066 Views)

NDDC Probe: National Assembly May Decide Akpabio, Others Fate Today / N700m Fraud: Court To Decide Ize-Iyamu’s Fate Today / 80 Reps Back Elumelu, Ikpeazu And Other House Members Suspended By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by iHart(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2017
What will I say?
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Mcowubaba: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
Oluwa do am for Abians.

Comot the potbellied man Ikpeazu. Put Ogah for power.

Amen.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Nasa28(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2017
It's well.

But it's hard not to see ikpeazu win the case. I think he will win not based on merit, because corruption has always prevailed
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by serverconnect(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Okezie Ikpeazu is the biggest fruad ever to befall Abia state( worst than Orji uzor Kanu and anf Theodore Orji combined together)
How I wish Supreme court throw this rogue outta Umahia.

But PDP and irregularities in primary though.

How will you compare a working governor with T.A Orji and co? Have you take a walk round Aba and see what the governor is working in Aba? Or you just want to rubbish the governor. You dont have to stay in your house and know what is happening in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 12, 2017
I wish they will give it to the rightful owner.alex otti

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Shamillionaire(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2017
that one no concern me make ikeazu kuku give us our state alawi
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by colossus91(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2017
abumeinben:
Whomever that's got the backing of T.A Orji would ruin Abai state the more.

The short man made Abia state a family business, headed by him. Nonsense.
abeg leave T.A orji oo he's a cheerful giver ooooo......
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by ceeceeco: 8:55am On May 12, 2017
Politics in Nigeria is a mess. Okezie Ikpeazu isn't worthy & capable to rule Abia State, just like the cattle rearer isn't worthy & capable to rule Nigeria. Can u imagine who's the president of Nigeria. I'm ashamed of dis country. Nigeria is the most foolish & senseless country I've ever seen. Conclusion; I find Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah of having the zeal, qualities, & ambition to rule Abia state than Okezie Victor Ikpeazu. Court or no court. No sentiments! I'm a full blooded Igbo...Proudly Biafran! Reporting from London.

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Alphasoar(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2017
Chascop:
If you want Ikpeazu to continue the good job, indicate by liking.
Do you think he will continue to do the good works if the judgment goes in his favour today?
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by iroko212: 9:00am On May 12, 2017
Chascop:
If you want Ikpeazu to continue the good job, indicate by liking.
Ikpeazu is not fulfilling his campaign promises. I will prefer a change of power from ta adminstration
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
It is only haters of Ngwa people that will wish ikpeazu to loose . This governor has given Aba hope again after many years of neglect by the Orjis administrations.
I will say it again Abia North is like Northern Nigeria look at how they are busy litigating and distracting government that has much work on its hands .
IKPEAZU MUST WIN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by DrUche3(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2017
hustlengetpaid:
I wish they will give it to the rightful owner.alex otti
The average Abian's Prayer.
Still following...

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2017
ceeceeco:
Politics in Nigeria is a mess. Okezie Ikpeazu isn't worthy & capable to rule Abia State, just like the cattle rearer isn't worthy & capable to rule Nigeria. Can u imagine who's the president of Nigeria. I'm ashamed of dis country. Nigeria is the most foolish & senseless country I've ever seen. Conclusion; I find Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah of having the zeal, qualities, & ambition to rule Abia state than Okezie Victor Ikpeazu. Court or no court. No sentiments! I'm a full blooded Igbo...Proudly Biafran! Reporting from London.

You are reporting from London not Aba nor Umuahia. so shut your mouth there.

6 Likes

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Customer80: 9:06am On May 12, 2017
Uchechukwu ga eme
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by DrUche3(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2017
Based on recurrent historic events, I see Ikpeazu retaining that position.
Since they robbed Dr. Alex Otti, the people's choice, the seat, even after much tussle, I don't just see the table turning round now.
#just_my_opinion
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Customer80: 9:08am On May 12, 2017
Living Jesus in trust in you for the victory you are going to give Uche Ogah today

Abia must be good and taste the democracy dividends others are testing in other states in East Coast
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Mskrisx(f): 9:19am On May 12, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ikpeazu pls go we are tired of you.
We know the only reason u have been pretending to work is so that people will support u in this case.

Once u win u will start behaving like ur master and predecessor Ochendo the Global Thief....

I died at the last paragraph grin.... Global gini?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2017
I can see uche ogah prevailing on merit.ikpeazu submitted fraudulent and false information which should neutralize his stolen mandate.but am afraid that the supreme court may rule in favour of the governor just like in the case of governor ayade of cross river which serves as a precedent.he submitted false information to inec and pdp but the corrupt and convoluted supreme court ruled in his favour.i wish uche ogah carries the day but i will not be surprised if okezie wins.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by jauthentic: 9:22am On May 12, 2017
His Excellency Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, is going to be confirmed the legitimate Governor of Abia State today, the law must take its course, Supreme Court will give judgement in his favour, light must shine above darkness, Abia State must be librated in Jesus Christ mighty name, amen. jauthentic

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Agumbaa: 9:46am On May 12, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ikpeazu pls go we are tired of you.
We know the only reason u have been pretending to work is so that people will support u in this case.

Once u win u will start behaving like ur master and predecessor Ochendo the Global Thief....

The last time you said you were from Anambra? How does the mandate of Abia state concern you?

Those of us from Abia are not complaining bro, Ikpeazu is trying the best he can. Let him be, i cant stay here and dabble into Anambra governorship wahala, take your time.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Amarabae(f): 10:01am On May 12, 2017
ABIA- the worst state in south east.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Nobody: 10:04am On May 12, 2017
Amarabae:
ABIA- the worst state in south east.
who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Grundig: 10:07am On May 12, 2017
T A orji is fimished should the supreme court rule in favour of Ogah,
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by stjames3(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2017
Agumbaa:

The last time you said you were from Anambra? How does the mandate of Abia state concern you?

Those of us from Abia are not complaining bro, Ikpeazu is trying the best he can. Let him be, i cant stay here and dabble into Anambra governorship wahala, take your time.

Pls allow him to air his view because as an Igbo man, everytin about Abia State concerns him. Moreover, he could be from Anambara State but might be residing in Abia. So don't even try to disuade him from expressing his sincere opinion about our Abia, especially with over 90% of Abians desiring a true change in God's own state ... except d myopic Ngwa people
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by DaniDani(m): 10:17am On May 12, 2017
Charms and chariots are prepared in the days of war but victory belongs to God. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Victory is your portion. haters can kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by centoke30(m): 10:18am On May 12, 2017
snowwhyte607:
I see the pendulum of the judgement swinging towards Uche Ogah's favour. Abia must rejoice!
lolsssssss. Please can u check if anyone liked your comment?

Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Ikology(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2017
following
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by centoke30(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2017
But wait oooo, why is nobody liking any post pertaining to Uche Ogah winning today... I'm just asking ooo.... Okezie Ikpeazu(Phd) all the way.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by abumeinben(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2017
colossus91:

abeg leave T.A orji oo he's a cheerful giver ooooo......

We don't want a cheerful giver and righteous thief.

We want a developer.
Re: Abia State: Ikpeazu And Ogah Know Fate Today. by Nationale: 10:43am On May 12, 2017
[quote author=serverconnect post=56444120]

How will you compare a working governor with T.A Orji and co? Have you take a walk round Aba and see what the governor is working in Aba? Or you just want to rubbish the governor. You dont have to stay in your house and know what is happening in the market.[/quote

Which work? Abeg stop this deceit. Short roads and abandonment amounts to working. People can lie for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) / President Tinubu To Launch Lagos Red Line Project On Thursday / 35 Police Officers Missing After Borno Insurgency Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.