Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (43963 Views)

Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by mr1759: 7:34am On May 12, 2017
"The President treats me like his son and his brother"- VP.

A 60 year old man can say this? We are in trouble.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/862767567282335744

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by SweetJoystick(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2017
Smh what's wrong with the statement Fani?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by sarrki(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2017
When Akintola's killers got to his house, they couldn't enter because, Akintola was doing it fire for fire, they retreated. His killers now went to get his best friend who he never doubted his loyalty, Fani Power father of that rabble rouser. Fani Power pretended as if he came to visit Akintola and that he was alone, no one was with him. Akintola opened the door for his friend but he was brutally knocked down by the bullets of his enemies......

Pls Ffk, continue your friendship with GEJ, Osinbajo doesn't need you!

329 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by mr1759: 7:39am On May 12, 2017
a Fulani president treating Yoruba vice as a son

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Redoil: 7:41am On May 12, 2017
Osunbande is just massaging the ego of masters

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by madridguy(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2017
tongue tongue tongue

sarrki:
When Akintola's killers got to his house, they couldn't enter because, Akintola was doing it fire for fire, they retreated. His killers now went to get his best friend who he never doubted his loyalty, Fani Power father of that rabble rouser. Fani Power pretended as if he came to visit Akintola and that he was alone, no one was with him. Akintola opened the door for his friend but he was brutally knocked down by the bullets of his enemies......

Pls Ffk, continue your friendship with GEJ, Osinbajo doesn't need you!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by eezeribe(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2017
Coordinator of government affairs

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by sarrki(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

Baba let's refer the traitor back to history

It's in their DNA

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by maasoap(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2017
Very simple, a loser trying hard to plant the seed of discord just to stay relevant. The earlier he accepted the fact that he made the wrong political decision in 2015 the better for him, it happens, no big deal. Loser.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Partnerbiz(f): 7:44am On May 12, 2017
Dont trust this guy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Oblang(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2017
Fani only u in in trouble not we..u can go and die if u don't like what the VP said...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by madridguy(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2017
FFK is only looking for an appointment under the present government. The guy is broke and need to do anything to gain attention tongue tongue tongue You can see that no one his giving him any attention. Both the APC and the Presidency ignored him and am sure he will keep his mouth shut soonest. Abi when last you hear Fayose again tackling Sai Baba? Since no one care about his comment grin grin grin Fani Kayode is a replica of his father grin bunch of traitor

sarrki:

Baba let's refer the traitor back to history

It's in their DNA

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by wristbangle: 7:51am On May 12, 2017
Atimes I wonder if this man is mentally stable. A real Omoluabi is not known to be misfiring anyhow. The clueless nature of his I.B popsy has damaged his sense of reasoning.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Annie939(f): 7:51am On May 12, 2017
ffk talk too much

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Oladimejyy(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2017
eezeribe:
Coordinator of government affairs
Coordinator of gvt affairs and yet he can feed your family for 10yrs without complaining,he can control the eldest being in your family and he dare not obey.
Your king in your village dare not look him look him eye-ball-to-eye-ball.
Your landlord or landlady dare not renovate his/her if the VEEP is gonna pass through your street(if u no dey live for ghetto sep).
You can never see him live
I can continue to mention if u want me to.
shebi na word you won hear,you go hear am today

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by sarrki(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Coordinator of gvt affairs and yet he can feed your family for 10yrs without complaining,he can control the eldest being in your family and he dare not obey.

grin

Morning sir

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by gbegemaster(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Are you trying to say that he is a rich coordinator?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by DieBuhari: 8:00am On May 12, 2017
The VP knows the true age of BUHARI.
If not a 60 year old man will not be talking about being the son of a 74 year old

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Homeboiy: 8:02am On May 12, 2017
Why wont osubande say so when he is enjoying free life he never knew he would see in his life

baby puppet coordinator

27 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by sarrki(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Why wont osubande say so when he is enjoying free life he never knew he would see in his life

baby puppet coordinator

Always allow your upper chamber reboot before you comment

Read about osinbajo

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

baby puppet coordinator
My child, pray to have such baby puppet coordinator in your family.

To those saying the statement is wrong/bad, do you people expect him to say that Buhari did not treat him well? A government that he is part of! Uncle FFK will never stop smoking pawpaw leaves hence will not stop spewing rubbish and of course the likes of him will see things in his perspectives.. The lowest a sane person would have thought is that maybe because he is in the home state of the president therefore making a political statemet.

Quote me make Sango olukoso kill you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Igboesika: 8:35am On May 12, 2017
That statement is very bad to come from a Professor like him. A*s licking @bokis won't change the perception they have on you..

29 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by DLuciano: 8:40am On May 12, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Smh what's wrong with the statement Fani?
his statement is childish and uncalled for, is he indirectly pleading bubu people to accept him. Nobody wants to know if he sucks feeding bottle from bubu, all Nigerians are interested is good governance.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by veekid(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2017
That statement coming from a 60 years old man was absurd

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by lonelydora: 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Point of correction Osinbajo....The Nigerian President I knew has gone back to a London hospital to continue his 'hale and hearty' treatment. The current President is Abba Kyari.

So between the two mentioned above, who is treating you as a younger brother and son?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by rozayx5(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

Hate FFK all you want

as a fan of Osinbajo i did not find that statement comfortable

seems it was aimed to make a certain cabal member happy

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by ekems2017(f): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
No coment na. Afonja vs Afonja

14 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by olujastro: 8:43am On May 12, 2017
So FFK doesn't expect the VP to have a good relationship with a Buhari from the North?

Please, Nairaland mods have to stop bringing tweets of mentally deranged tribalists and extremists such as FFK as news on front page. It only promotes more ethnic hatred that has recently become the norm on Nairaland.
Suddenly you have to explain where you're from before or after you make a comment here cos of unfortunate jobless ethnic champions.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Mandesz(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2017
..like a son? today I lost my love for osinbajo. this has gone beyond loyalty.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by Dee60: 8:43am On May 12, 2017
FFK, whats your business in someone's disposition to his boss?

We all know the VP is committed and very serious about Nigeria's development and welfare and that is what we care about.

Afterall, in south west the younger always treats the older with respect, except for people with complete lack of direction and tangent!

Why dont you find a job?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by obamabinladen(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2017
Buhari is 74

Osibanjo is 60

74-60= 14.

Osibanjo you can't deceive me that you are not a "student" of Robert Green's 48 laws of power.

I trust you my man, tell them what they want to hear.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son by valdes00(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2017
Savage

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / Britain & Bindmans Seek Nnamdi Kanu’s Consent To Take Over Case / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.