Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,851 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition (19175 Views)

Oyindamola Ajomole, Face Of Nigeria World Winner, Covers VL Magazine / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by okoliexpress: 12:02pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
they even gaved me awards for it tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are a clown
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by Giel: 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
Debie doesn't look so good in the first picture, the magazine could have used another picture as the cover,

I love everything about the 2nd picture,
keep rising debie, you are already a star,

1 Like

Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:12pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Body odour anywhere she goes

Are u for real?
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by Eberex(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2017
You people should stop ranting jare. All blames should go to the MODS who put them on front page
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On May 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Are u for real?
no I am for Barca

1 Like

Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by Elkay3: 12:18pm On May 12, 2017
Again, "Status Conferal Theory" in play.
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by technicallyrich(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Body odour anywhere she goes
Can you please explain what you mean by body odur anywhere she goes.
Or you just want to insult her
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no I am for Barca
I Don see am say bomb dey ur head.
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by enemyofprogress: 12:37pm On May 12, 2017
technicallyrich:

Can you please explain what you mean by body odur anywhere she goes.
Or you just want to insult her
you like her? go for her and enjoy the body odour
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On May 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I Don see am say bomb dey ur head.
as e dey inside your toto
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by abels(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
Makeup makes her look like genevive
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by UjSizzle(f): 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
yorex2011:
When you buy bread and see "bromate free"..

They basically telling you that the bromate inside is free and that you are not paying for it grin

but on a more serious note, why is her face shinning like the bronze arts from Edo state?
She's wearing bronzer smiley
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by technicallyrich(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you like her? go for her and enjoy the body odour

Even if she has body odur must you come. Online and disgrace her,since you know her up to the extent of knowing that she has a body odur. why can't u advice her privately instead of this show of shame
Yes I like her she is naturally bueatiful
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by enemyofprogress: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
technicallyrich:

Even if she has body odur must you come. Online and disgrace her,since you know her up to the extent of knowing that she has a body odur. why can't u advice her privately instead of this show of shame
Yes I like her she is naturally bueatiful
ok I will send you her number and Vaseline
Re: Debbie-Rise Covers VL Africa Magazine, May Edition by Onwiebuk: 3:55pm On May 12, 2017
i love this Debie, go girl you are still my favourite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Becomes Brand Ambassador To 234bet / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? / Geogina Onuoha & Her Daughters Stun In Red For Christmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.