Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President (3558 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
Emerging report reaching Post-Nigeria, has revealed that Abba Kyari, the Chief of Staff to President Muhamamdu Buhari, has designated himself as the Acting President, by intentionally inserting the clause “National Coordinator” referring to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, in Buhari’s letter to the Senate, before Mr President embarked on another medical vacation, last Sunday.

Sahara Reporters, reported that Kyari’s main goal in using the word “Coordinator”, tagged in the President’s letter to the National Assembly, was to retain considerable power and influence around his office and person, most especially when the President is not around.

It was also learnt that: ”Besides VP Osinbajo, Abba Kyari considers Ministers, such as Lai Mohammed, Babatunde Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Audu Ogbeh, Hadi Sirika, Malami, and Jumai Alhassan, as those he should cut off from the President”, a source said.

“He was so furious in January, when the President was away for 50 days, because all the Ministers whose access to Mr. President he had tried to curtail, started getting approvals and access with the Acting President, very promptly”, one source said.

Presidential sources further revealed that, Kyari has already asserted himself as the Acting President, by moving vital documents out of the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo’s reach.

“On more than one occasion, Kyari, put himself up to assignments that should have gone to a Minister, if the President and his Vice were not available”, sources noted.

They cited a recent example of what happened last Sunday, when the 82 Chibok girls were released. Kyari, “took it upon himself to go and receive the girls, without informing the Women Affairs Minister, Jumai Alhassan, whose Ministry is responsible for everything pertaining to the Chibok girls, in the Buhari administration”, a government insider said.

An official source who attended the reception, also said Kyari side-lined the media team of the President, and carried out official functions meant for the Vice President, and other appointees of Buhari.

Regarding the reception for the freed Chibok girls, sources disclosed that the Information Minister, and the Women Affairs Minister, got wind of the event, and simply showed up to attend in spite of Kyari’s “standoffishness”.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Elkay3: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
People can be really funny.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by wydmag(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
clap for yourself! you appointed the vice president as the Cordinator and yourself as the Acting president!! i am very sure he is among the "PRESIDENCY" controlling the president
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by okoliexpress: 10:47am On May 12, 2017
I have said it that is it only God that knows what the VP is going thru in that Asorock,
1:his wife never talks about anything which i dont think is a choice but a necessity
2: WHAT WILL MAKE A FULL GROWN MAN, NO TWO MAN IN THE NATION UTTER COMMENTS ABOUT THE NO ONE MAN TREATING HIM AS A SON, even though i understand the sentiments towards the utterances but an in-depth analysis will show one that the talk speaks volume. they are seriously trying to suppress that man in this second attempt seeing the level of popularity he gathered at the first across the nation, but i know say God pass them.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by limeta(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2017
At times like this all you need is ipob - avengers on yr side

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Horlufemi(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2017
take it or leave it, post-nigeria.com is a misinformation site.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Amberon: 12:09pm On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
Horlufemi:

Really?
I've researched and found an iota of truth in the story.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2017
Amberon:
Ok
is that all?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:

hmmmm
to do what exactly?
who needs avenging?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2017
okoliexpress:
I have said it that is it only God that knows what the VP is going thru in that Asorock,
1:his wife never talks about anything which i dont think is a choice but a necessity
2: WHAT WILL MAKE A FULL GROWN MAN, NO TWO MAN IN THE NATION UTTER COMMENTS ABOUT THE NO ONE MAN TREATING HIM AS A SON, even though i understand the sentiments towards the utterances but an in-depth analysis will show one that the talk speaks volume. they are seriously trying to suppress that man in this second attempt seeing the level of popularity he gathered at the first across the nation, but i know say God pass them.

The question now is what in the world is the Cabals threatening them with?
politics is a damn game.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Evablizin(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2017
Hmm i'm nt understanding,whc way chief of staff,just pray dt buhari wil remain in seat or else u wil soon recieve a sake letter.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by SIRmanjar(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:
Ipob ad avengers ke? that goat sakki will throw insults at them..I advice ipods to keep off let we yorubas carry our cross by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by xclusiveguy4(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2017
limeta:

I dey tell u,

see as them take share budget

billion billion everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Jaabioro(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
We new unpronounced VP..
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by limeta(f): 4:40pm On May 12, 2017
gwine0047:

hmmmm
to do what exactly?
who needs avenging?

Afonja,s wish
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Horlufemi(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2017
gwine0047:

Really? I've researched and found an iota of truth in the story.
give me the iota with concrete evidence
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2017
gwine0047:

Really?
I've researched and found an iota of truth in the story.

Trash.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2017
limeta:

To hell with ipob - avengers and avengees who cannot avenge for themselves.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by THUNDAR(m): 3:07am On May 13, 2017
Horlufemi:

[size=16pt]My friend even a eclectic watch sometimes tell the real time[/size]
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by jericco1(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2017
In order words Osinbajo has been 'weak'
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Nobody: 7:41am On May 13, 2017
yes thats because Osibanjo is only a kid, buharis son, kids aint fit to act they stand and watch from behind.
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by Horlufemi(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
THUNDAR:

[size=16pt]My friend even a eclectic watch sometimes tell the real time[/size]

Hmmm. A even a broken clock is right twice a day but is it reliable for the 99% of the day?
Re: Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Makes Himself The Acting President by DonCortino: 9:58am On May 13, 2017
Horlufemi:
SR has already carried this news!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Still Uses Jonathan’s Old Cars / Almighty Enugu Milliken Hill Road Now A Death Trap / Tinubu A Perfect Example And Victim Of Northern Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.