Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

About Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Abba Kyari (723 Views)

LIES: NCDC Data Show Presidency ‘lied’ About Abba Kyari’s Death (see Proof) / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Abba Kyari by Ishaq717(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2017
When people say Abba Kyari is running the country i wonder if we are just knowing that a Chief of Staff runs the country. Almost anywhere in the world, a Chief of Staff is the one who decides what the Presidency attends to, he is like the Administrator of the nation from the Government end. Aside that, here is a part of the achievements and qualification of the man who we are angry is doing his job: 1. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from the University of Warwick, England in 1980 2. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England 3. Call to Bar at the Nigerian Law School, 1983 4. Master's degree in Law from the University of Cambridge, England. 5. Attended International Institute for Management Development at Lausanne, Switzerland. 6. Participated in a Program for Management Development at the Harvard Business School. 7. Practiced law at Fani-Kayode and Sowemimo Chambers. 8. Was the Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna. 9. Was Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in Borno State. 10. Was Secretary to the Board of African International Bank Limited. 11. Was Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa Plc. 12. Was Managing Director and Chief Executive of UBA. 13. Was Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. 14. Was Director of Exxon Mobil Nigeria. NB: You may still not like him sha. But fact is he is doing his job and is very much qualified for it.

1 Like

Re: About Abba Kyari by okoliexpress: 10:33am On May 12, 2017
udonmeanit... abeg someone help me with that ojukwu pix, it is not in my formatted phone again. thank you
Re: About Abba Kyari by Franzinni: 10:41am On May 12, 2017
You forgot to write.... He is a green snake in a red grass.... And the nation has started to put faces to the cabal...

(1) (Reply)

The June 12 Scam / These Are The 10 Aircraft In Nigeria’s Fleet [PHOTOS] / Oduduwa Moves To Secced From The Fraudulent Contraption Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.