Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Apologize To Me Or Get Sued - Tuface Threathens Blackface - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize To Me Or Get Sued - Tuface Threathens Blackface (344 Views)

Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologize To Me Or Get Sued - Tuface Threathens Blackface by Icedprince1d(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2017
Pop star, Innocent Idibia, better known as Tuface or Tubaba has asked his former band mate Blackface to either apologize to him or get sued. Tuface made this known in a letter sent to Blackface through his legal team Seun Omotoba and co.

The letter dated 5 may, gave Blackface a one week ultimatum to retract his statements about not being compensated for writing 'African Queen' for Tuface and claiming ownership for 'let somebody love you' which was sang by Tuface or face legal actions.

“2face sang my song (Let Somebody Love You) and featured an American artiste, Bridget Kelly. His manager published it without my permission,” Blackface had said.
https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/apologize-to-me-or-get-sued-tuface.html?m=1

Re: Apologize To Me Or Get Sued - Tuface Threathens Blackface by chelseaboi(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2017
The both of them should chill jor...VP coordinator is in charge now
Re: Apologize To Me Or Get Sued - Tuface Threathens Blackface by koolapo(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2017
Nawah

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Singer Kcee And His Brother, E-money / Please You Need To See This:halima Abubakar Slams Report That She Has Cancer / Incredible DANCE MOVES BY CHRIS BROWN'S CREW(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.