Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street (25125 Views)

Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by samuel19222(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2017
A moment of silence for that guy who got maximum likes on his comment and mods deleted that post..
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 12, 2017
PR Campaign 101
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by kesikeller(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
I'm not mischievous

But if I was that boatman, I'd swerve the boat so those ladies's phones will fall into the river.

your head dey there
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by LilTyRoNe: 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:
nice one

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..
You are blaming seun when AWOL dey your name meaning ABSENT.WITHOUT.OFFICIAL.LEAVE.
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Alexo2580: 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
Dem try coolDem try
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
Good one Churchill, God bless you brother.

A hand that give can never lack....
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Abee79(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
I'm not mischievous

But if I was that boatman, I'd swerve the boat so those ladies's phones will fall into the river.

Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by omogidi234(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2017
OfficialAwol:
nice one

I wanna register my displeasure. I joined Nairaland in August of 2016 and up to now I can't create my own topic. I am getting frustrated. and I don't like it.

Seun, la-la, do something about this..

It is not a protest matter! Just go to the section you are interested in, underneath the thread, look out for create new topic and click on it. That's it!.
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by joenor(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one but na Pic nine many pass
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by Nature8(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by OfficialAwol(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2017
omogidi234:

It is not a protest matter! Just go to the section you are interested in, underneath the thread, look out for create new topic and click on it. That's it!.

I've never seen that "create new topic" option. that's d problem
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by OfficialAwol(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2017
LilTyRoNe:

You are blaming seun when AWOL dey your name meaning ABSENT.WITHOUT.OFFICIAL.LEAVE.

Hahahahahahaha. come my friend, don't let me send Abakaliki Thunder across to you
Re: Mr Ibu, Klint Da Drunk, Big Church Converge For Take A Child Of The Street by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2017
I can see my nigga over there. slow dog the okpotokpo nawa is I okwo mama 1 of Okwuzu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani And Daughter In Same Hairstyle And Outfit / Nabila Fash Birthday Party Photos / Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.