Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah (29218 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Jajayi: 3:13pm On May 12, 2017
Residents of Abia state are currently jubilating after the supreme court upheld the election of Okezie Ikpeazu as the state governor.

Uchechukwu Ogah, had earlier obtained a judgment of the Federal High Court in Abuja to replace Ikpeazu.

But the CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen, who led a five-man panel of judges held that Samson Ogah, does not have a case as the appeal lacked merit.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Enyinnaya Appolos, Governor Ikpeazu stated that the victory is a re-affirmation of the mandate given to him by the people, and now twice confirmed by the Supreme Court.

Photos Courtesy: IfeanyIcy Njoku

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/see-what-is-going-on-in-abia-state.html

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by HungerBAD: 3:15pm On May 12, 2017
I dont believe these pictures.

Or the Celebration might be in his home town.

I mean,who celebrates a criminal?this is a draconian ruler that demoted somebody from the position of a head teacher to something else,because she asked for many months of pay owed them.

Abian's should be asking this man what he has been doing with all the states money all this while. As at today,Abia is the least developed state in the East.

Once upon a time Ebonyi use to be the laughing stock of the East. Today it has overtaken Abia in infrastructural and other well meaning developments.

Shame Abian's are celebrating this crook,instead of weeping that like Rivers State,the Supreme Court has just handed thier destiny to a criminal.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2017
I pray he reciprocate the gesture by working for the good people of Abia

Congrats Governor ikpeazu

11 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Jajayi: 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Poor people celebrating the victory of a Crook!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by obamabinladen(m): 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Poor people celebrating the victory of a Crook!

9 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by papaejima1: 3:33pm On May 12, 2017
Now we can get down to work
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2017
These obviously a rented crowd, and that again has shown that Ikeazu is not the people's choice, when the people are happy with their leader, see how lively it appears.....

17 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by obamabinladen(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Or the Celebration might be in his home town. I mean,who celebrates a criminal?this is a draconian ruler that demoted somebody from the position of a head teacher to something else,because she asked for many months of pay owed them.

Ndo Nwanne m.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by obamabinladen(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
sarrki:
I pray he reciprocate the gesture by working for the good people of Abia

Congrats Governor ikpeazu

Sarrki God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
These obviously a rented crowd, and that again has shown that Ikeazu is not the people's choice, when the people are happy with their leader, see how lively it appears.....
And not this ten rented persons....

1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by sarrki(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:

Sarrki God bless you.

God bless you too my brother

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by GeneralOjukwu: 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
Why does Ndi fear Aboki pass God sef?

1. PMB an Hausa/ Fulani jailed Nnamdi Kanu..... they were screaming AFONJA

2. Ijaws dealing with them because IPOB killed someone for rituals.... AFONJA

3. Osinbajo is the defacto Number 1 man; they say he's a "coordinator"....AFONJA

4. BUKOLA Saraki, son of OLUSOLA Saraki, obviously a Yoruba has become their leader.

5. Well, i don't blame them for what FFK did to B****A and other Ndi ladies....me sef dey vex for that one grin

7 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by etcme(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by opethom(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2017
They are celebrating thief, Mumu people see that stupid woman with expired wrapper, I pity them, and that stupid flat head man is somewhere inside AC with fresh babe.... I'm not supporting anybody I HATE Nigeria politican they are all barawo

2 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Partnerbiz(f): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
Ogini
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by etcme(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

I mean,who celebrates a criminal?this is a draconian ruler that demoted somebody from the position of a head teacher to something else,because she asked for many months of pay owed them.

Abian's should be asking this man what he has been doing with all the states money all this while. As at today,Abia is the least developed state in the East.

Once upon a time Ebonyi use to be the laughing stock of the East. Today it has overtaken Abia in infrastructural and other well meaning developments.

Shame Abian's are celebrating this crook,instead of weeping that like Rivers State,the Supreme Court has just handed thier destiny to a criminal.

E pain am

4 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Griffon(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

This is all crap. You know nothing about this man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Psyrus(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
Lemme put the oil to fry the corn, I'll be back to comment

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by bumi10(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
rejoicing in penury

hmmm Abians

na wa oo
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by emeijeh(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2017
Now that you have won, please go and work

3 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
A victory well deserved

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Wolfbrother(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
After this man has done 8 years, 98% of those celebrating will still be poor and their state little to no better off
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2017
AllHailBiafra:

I keep seeing flag on Israel and other nations on biafran flag. Hmm.... Just observing

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by DWJOBScom(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

what/which/where infrastructure?

Abia is cool from what i have seen excerpt for Aba that has defied every form of development and i wonder why
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Padiga: 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

3. Osinbajo is the defacto Number 1 man; they say he's a "coordinator"....AFONJA

4. BUKOLA Saraki, son of OLUSOLA Saraki, obviously a Yoruba has become their leader.

5. Well, i don't blame them for what FFK did to B****A and other Ndi ladies....me sef dey vex for that one grin

U didn't make any sense

None.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:

Is it your Abia? You no go face front you bushbaby.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by dmediator555(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
Is it possible for those suffering children to jubilate in a suffering school? please, who is behind this?
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by GeneralOjukwu: 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
[s]
Padiga:
U didn't make any sense [/s]

None.

Yawn..... wink That's a rhyme for you.
Re: Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah by dangotesmummy: 5:20pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

what's always wrong with you?why are you always tribalistic? Your role model,the war criminal you look up to has died several years and I'm sure if it was possible for him to see this nonsense he'll turn in his grave

You Guys have been constituting a nuisance to everyone around you yet we tolerate your excesses,yet you're still insulting the people that feed you guys and make you have a roof over your head,give you hope and provide a place for you to flourish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Community, Many People Injured / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.