Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

King Of Sex(oral ,anal And Hard Fucking Involved 18++++ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / King Of Sex(oral ,anal And Hard Fucking Involved 18++++ (2653 Views)

King Of Sex (oral, Anal, Licking Involved 18+ Be Warned / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Of Sex(oral ,anal And Hard Fucking Involved 18++++ by johnfa466(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
I was once a normal guy whom was so shy that I never imagined I could toast a girl, until the day I met Chioma, she had this big breast that I will gun down my mother for, and her nyash looks more like nickki minaj, I was wit Dave d bad guy whom always yab me of my virgin status , Dave swore immediately that he would Bleep the girl but I kept my intentions to myself, Dave ran after the lady calling her but instead the lady increase her pace , Dave started running and caught up with her and after two minute of toasting, I heard a gbolllllla sound on Dave face, Dave in his bad boy manners slapped the girl and before we knew it the girl dialed a number and 5 hefty guys were alighting from a bike , I silenty took to my heels with Dave but hell hath no fury as they caught up with us and thaw next thing was gbam on my face, I fell face down straight on the floor while the lady ran and exclaimed that I was not the one nd she pointed at Dave as the victim, blows decended on Dave face , and I pitied him because I know that this would be d last time he would raised his hand against a lady

That was 2 weeks ago , Dave has just been discharged from the hospital, a big thanks to bet9ja for our winning ticket of 200k took care of the hospital bills if 100k, Dave lost 6 tooth so he was given a new set of tooth , I was in the market purchasing some food stuff wen I saw the same figure that decended hell on us, fear gripped me and I forgot all abt her beautiful figure ,but as I was abt to turn away she called me nd my heart hammered deeply, she walked up to me and apologies for the event that took place two weeks ago

She introduce herself as chioma and I told her my name ____ ade, judging by the smiles and signs I knew that I was the lucky one. Mtcheeeeeeew I would soil this lady fussy and ass in vengeance but little did I knew that she. Was a pro in the game nd I shall become her sex dominant student

Let us forget how I toasted her, skipping pages.........................................................., okay let us forget d beef that happened between me and dayo or how I got the courage to invite her to my home, skipping pages..........................................finally she is in my bed full clothed gbola

I kissed her , and tore open her cloth but she stopped me , she told me to close my eyes and before I knew it she has handcuffed my hands behind me, you are my slave/ chioma beams at me , get ready to please your master ......tbc

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 / Chuks Dairy ( Me And My Mother In-law) / Earth Max Defense Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.