Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? (28079 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Treasure17(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2017
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by akereconfi: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
£35

Printing two copies and buying of CD ROM
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Kylekent59: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
Mine was 4k. Total.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by chibuikesilver0: 12:14pm On May 30, 2017
I spent 40k
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by chukzyfcbb: 12:17pm On May 30, 2017
total cost about 150k
Geology students will know that field trips can increase ones spending

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Handsomecole(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2017
My supervisor happened to be one of the the usual saddist lecturers in the dept. I went into prayers and fasting and God helped to arrest him for me by finding favour in him.
He did my chapter one for me, taught me how to input and analyse data even did some research hypothesis for me. He designed my questionnaire even gave me a sample copy at the end he gave me an 'A' I spent just N40K plus printing and bounding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by sarutobie(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
I spent around 150k for my project,which was the design and fabrication of a cashew nut shelling Machine...ex futoite
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by chukzyfcbb: 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
ayusco85:
I spent over 120k. Had to send rock samples to Canada for analysis.

Was researching on the hydrocarbon potential of Igumale, a local government in benue state.

Had to spend two weeks in Igumale on field work, mapping and gathering fresh rock samples.

Spent almost 150k including typing and binding.
You must have studied geology, The Field trips, mappings alone is capital intensive
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Mrlouis: 12:23pm On May 30, 2017
For my undergraduate project, Spent approximately 186,000 worked on organic/inorganic carbon and heavy metals...besides that my project covered three states in south east Nigeria, IMO, Enugu and Ebonyi with each study location having 10 sampling points (multistage random sampling)..
Had to send soil samples for heavy metal analysis to the university of Ibadan
Had to produce a complete outline map of the locations with sampling points inclusive..gosh hectic
One of my study locations ( total area used for sampling points) was 18 hectares.

Well then twas a master's grade project buh it eventually paid off , made an A and got my work published and reviewed in the US and Canada.
No pain no gain
Masters Loading
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
Some of us here schooled abroad...
And you didn't do project in abroad??
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Salym(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2017
50k BSc and almost 200k MSc. Did all typing by myself. Money spent on travelling, printing (reports and design) and models.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 30, 2017
This thread done dey before na shuuu
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Mrlouis: 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
UltraSphinx:
which department be that Bros
Not a lie bro..a friend of mine (though in a group of 3) working on aluminum composite material and synthesis, they all spent over a million naira in summation
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by ola9ja(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
I spent less than 10k, I and my friend John Ojebe was assign to take traffic census of Woji road in Port Harcourt and proffer solution to the problem which was done, the Topic was TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND ANALYSIS WOJI AS A CASE STUDY,(CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT, Uniport) This project was cool, no stress at all

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Niyeal(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
Spent like 150k Interaction effect of poultry manure, npk151515 and gliricidia seppium mulch on soil nutrient content, growth, leaf nutrient content and yield of maize, is not easy to study agric whalahi.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Nigeriadondie: 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I didn't spend any money

Buhari who is the most intelligent and most educated person on earth did it for me free of charge
So Oshobaba dey copy from Bubu abi? So Oshobaba na d copier while Bubu na d copee
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by kolafolabi(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
Less than 2k. Just for printing and binding .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Hollawayn05(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
i heard somebody call another a lazy lad cos he cant type for himself,
okay let me share my own..

i worked on the organosomatic index of African catfish,
spent about 20k to buy the fish
about 10k for cost of feeding,
anoda 10k for materials like bucket net and co
i ran 2 test on dem, 1st wa after 4weeks and the next after 8 weeks,
test was done in University of Ibadan, Veterinary Dept (if u wan comfirm)
each test cos abount 40k, making 80k ecluding Tfair ooooo

Now do d Math and see that !00k is even Cheap cool cool cool
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by chelseaboi(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2017
Lol....paid #50k to my supervisor for using her lab and her reagents...others were then minor spendings..#5k for statistical analysis...
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Deyvid123(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2017
just 5k
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2017
The $41m found in the Ikoyi apartment was for my fvcking project.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
Copy and paste project....
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by maxnedu11(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2017
unit weight of soils using different compactive effort spent almost 25k nd did all test myself
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by ImaIma1(f): 12:56pm On May 30, 2017
Less than 20k cos i did everything myself and even the typing was done by me. Expenses were on printing and binding. I think you spend a lot more if you are contracting someone.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by barrysome001: 12:59pm On May 30, 2017
Except for the Editing,printing and Binding, I spent almost nothing!
'twas a simulation project and I love it so much.
I had to read a lot though but it was worth it!
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by godwinony(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2017
Less than N7000 in only printing due to corrections by supervisor. I graduated from comp.sci so I developed/coded my research application myself from scratch.. No much expenses but fine tuning my app to the supervisor's satisfaction was really stressful and challenging, made me a better programmer today.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Ryda(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2017
This was my project and I spent more than a 100k due to how I managed myself.

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by ayusco85(m): 1:06pm On May 30, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

You must have studied geology, The Field trips, mappings alone is capital intensive

Yes man. Geology and mining
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by soath(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
UNAD
Zoology '11
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? by Geofavor(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
oviejnr:
150k Geology
You're kidding, right? which school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.