Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Create Android Apps Without Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Android Apps Without Coding (3319 Views)

Can I Design Mobile Apps Without Coding Knowledge? / Apploadyou - Create Apps Without Coding / Design Worldclass Android,ios,apple And Kindle Apps Without Writing Any Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by techvsentz(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2017
Learn how to create android apps with this easy methods and note that you don't really need coding to build any app of your choice, below are some sites where you can learn to build apps without coding, Read the article below to know more about this.

Android is regarded as one of the most widely used mobile platform worldwide, and we all know it's also and open source operating system and this gives poeple ideas to explore or recreate what has been done in it. So today I'll be revealing how you can create andrpid apps without the knowledge of coding.
How To Build Android Apps without Coding

This ain't a trick nor a tutorial but just wanna make you grab an insight of how this works, you'll learn to build apps from the app building websites which I listed below and note that this is absolutely free and no penny will be spent. So let's begin

Top 10 Best App Building Website To Build Apps Without Coding

1. AppsGeyser

AppsGeyser is considered to be one of the best free service that's changes in your contents into an app and fetch you money, that's only if you monetize with it.

2. Appypie

Appy pie is one of the speedy developing cloud based mobile app building platform which grants users with no skills of programming a chance to build iOS and android applications for mobiles and smartphones and automatically publish them into the iOS store and google playstore, with appypie you won't be stressed because everything you need are perfectly installed for you.

3. BuzzTouch

BuzzTouch is also known for it ability to run thousands of apps and this includes the famously known apks and iOS, there's a partnership between Buzztouch, iOS and android developer kits..

4. Appyet

With appyet, you can create an amazing professional app for your blogs or any sort of online publishing you're up to, no programming needed for this but you'll need to provide an Rss or Atom feed or a website to make this work.

5. Appclay

Appclay was created by core development experts at ShepHertz Technologies, and it turns everyone of us into an app developer without ginger through stress from coding, software installation, maintenance and financial investment.

6. Andromo

Andromo really creates genuine Java code for each application you make, accumulating it on our cloud servers utilizing Google's authentic Android SDK. You get a remain solitary, local Android application – without any bargains.

7. AppMachine

Begin making your organization or individual application immediately. It's simple, fun and allowed to construct your application. You simply need to manufacture the application and App Machine will distribute it in Apple and Android store. AppMachine makes the making of amazing applications simple and reasonable.

8. GoodBarber

You can make amazing looking Android application with the assistance of Good Barber. No need to bother your self with any sort of information relating to programming and so forth. Essentially plan your application, include your substance, see the outcomes and distribute it in Google Play store.

9. Mobile Roadie

With Mobile Roadie you can make an application in the blink of an eye and start to draw every one of the advantages of giving your customers, adherents, and fans with connecting with Android applications. This application bolsters a wide range of media records, with programmed bringing in of RSS and an auto-invigorating fan divider through which clients can without much of a stretch talk with each other, all things considered.

10. TheAppBuilder

This is another fantastic place to build your apps without having to go through coding stress, it's absolutely free and 100% convenient.

AppsGeyser and other app building website listed above are the perfect place to establish your business, blogging or whatever publishing stuffs you're into, they give convenient methods unlike coding. I hope you're able to grab an insight of this article. Don't forget to share with friends and family, who knows.. it might come in handy.

Source: http://www.techvsentz.com/2017/05/how-to-create-android-apps-without.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by bet9ja(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2017
Why not post this in the Webmaster section.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by kevindd: 12:30pm On May 31, 2017
I have to say that the best way to create some mobile apps or software is to use the help of the professionals. I recommend you to contact the guys from https://www.issart.com/en/lp/java-development-team/java-expertise in order to get some info on it from them. I personally tried learning this process too when I needed to build an app for my company but never succeeded while the professionals from there helped and created an app in a couple of days. It is totally worth it
Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by SilverG33k(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2017
These guys are Russians, (ISSART) buh seriously, you can't build good apps without writing a single line of code, trust me!

From handling servers(JSON Post and Get), error handling, logic, functionality, customization, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by techvsentz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
cry
bet9ja:
Why not post this in the Webmaster section.
Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by silento(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
stop dreaming
Re: How To Create Android Apps Without Coding by Sheriman(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Keep dreaming!! Can you use those sites to develop great App with scalable functionalities like Binance App??

(1) (Reply)

Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? / How Do I Solve This Problem On Html And Css? / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.