Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming (28236 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Gominorrr: 9:56pm On May 12, 2017
Comedian Seyi Law ,his wife and daughter hit the pool for swimming lessons and the proud dad shared cute photos.Another below

http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/05/seyi-law-shares-beautiful-photos-with.html

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Gominorrr: 9:56pm On May 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Dotwillis1(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2017
èrèké la rí grin

Papa black, pikin yellow. Thank God for the fat cheek, it brought the resemblance cool .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2017
I knew that the face was familiar! grin

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
chineke
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by nepapole(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Mesef talk am say Na him pikin.
She is not even 2 already, and she is as big as Sean Kingston.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by vanida6: 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by adadike281(f): 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
this cheek no be here o. ' na my papa born me'. the pikin resemble comedy itself.

3 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by missnawty(f): 12:52am On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
Dey com barb ponk abi na punk style for the girl

11 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by crazyABO(m): 2:41am On May 13, 2017
Cute kid. But sir u don't need to keep doing this cz when someone comes insulting u daughter just accept u brought it upon her by showcasing her always embarassed just a word of advise wink

4 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by axortedbabe(f): 4:35am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
Cute kid. But sir u don't need to keep doing this cz when someone comes insulting u daughter just accept u brought it upon her by showcasing her always embarassed just a word of advise wink
so he should shove her daughter inside a suitcase cus of haters,he waited for years before God gave him this,who wouldn't b proud of his child.its not even as if she's handicapped or something,just fat she might still outgrow. .

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by jericco1(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2017
Seyi no wan gree. Lol. He clearly loves her.

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by crazyABO(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2017
axortedbabe:
so he should shove her daughter inside a suitcase cus of haters,he waited for years before God gave him this,who wouldn't b proud of his child.its not even as if she's handicapped or something,just fat she might still outgrow. .
ma'am that's d main reason why he should limit doing that and remember this is Africa and I ain't complaining about her size. I love babies looking chubby grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by veekid(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2017
Mehn! See cheek
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by sunnysunny69(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2017
Looking better at least
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by beautiful232(f): 10:55am On May 13, 2017
I love the baby ,love the wife too
the man can go and sleep

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by davidortega: 10:55am On May 13, 2017
Lol.

puff puff cheeks.
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Elnino4ladies: 10:55am On May 13, 2017
grin grin

See cheek na
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by TosineGuy(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2017
Did sheyi law rub charcoal on his body? I think i will need tourch light to recognize him oh.

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by grandstar(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:

Thats someones child for Pete's sake!

I'm sure it's just baby fat which she'll soon loose

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Elnino4ladies: 10:57am On May 13, 2017
nepapole:

Mesef talk am say Na him pikin.
She is not even 2 already, and she is as big as Sean Kingston.

Sean Kingston grin grin grin

Just kuku kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by dpete1: 11:00am On May 13, 2017
someone will come and shout FAT BABY naw
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Abeos(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2017
See cheeks grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by PassionBlu(f): 11:03am On May 13, 2017
Gominorrr:
Comedian Seyi Law ,his wife and daughter hit the pool for swimming lessons and the proud dad shared cute photos.Another below

http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/05/seyi-law-shares-beautiful-photos-with.html
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:

2 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by akraym(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2017
crazyABO:
advising seyi law on nairaland. Chao I don die lol

8 Likes

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by toseen7: 11:13am On May 13, 2017
Ereke ní shop... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by MostBanned: 11:14am On May 13, 2017
Orobo - Kibo grin
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Nobody: 11:15am On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:

Lol

if seyi law catches u ehn

1 Like

Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by Pamelayoung: 11:16am On May 13, 2017
They wan use food finish the girl
Re: The Resemblance Between Seyi Law And His Daughter As They Go Swimming by olowobaba10: 11:19am On May 13, 2017
CUTE LOVELY KID , WHY SEYI AND HIS WIFE NO WEAR SWIMMING PANT AND BIKINI ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo) / DJ Young Money Bags A ‘Nickelodeon’ Awards / Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.