Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week (848 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / "Who Should Relocate After Marriage If The Wife Earns More " - See Reply / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by HephzibahO: 11:23pm On May 12, 2017
Domestic punishment

I offended my wife and she insisted a million sorries were not enough. I didn't know what to do, so I asked her to choose a punishment she considered satisfactory.

She said I should do all chores for one week. I quickly agreed. That was the worst punishment I served in living memory.

If you think you have patience, wait till your wife leaves you with two kids and goes to gist with a neighbor for hours. One hour seemed like 1 year. Yelling and commanding fell on deaf ears; it was as if the kids conspired with their mother to raise their disturbance to power 2.
I couldn't even take my calls; Facebook update was no-go area; the crying was loud and persistent.

What of the poopooing and peeing? And for someone easily disgusted, I was sooo beaten and alarmed.

The house cleaning, dish-washing were something else. I learnt that one child can use 3 dresses/wears per day.

Preparing their meals was like Kachikwu and fuel. Preparing ordinary pap was like Buhari and 2016 budget. I wasted a couple of dishfuls before I came close to getting it right. Then, the feeding proper was like Fashola and electricity. For every spoon each of them took, we had to run around for several minutes. I was furious but they were laughing and playful.

By the second day, I was completely humbled and asked for amnesty. Processing the application was like Nigerian police doing crime investigation. Approving the application was like Nigerian military defeating Boko Haram in Sambisa forest.

In the end, to win a temporary amnesty, it took APC tactics on Nigerians; I made so many promises without thinking of how to fulfill any. I just wanted to get off the punishment.

Mothers are something out of this world. They're so special that it is only them that can be called Mothers.

Thumbs up for all mothers out there. You're all too great.

​Who is a woman??​**
Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless. Pass it to all the lovely ladies...Ur Mother. Ur Wife. Ur daughter. Ur sister N Ur friend. Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by izzou(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2017
Ajebo family

Go ask their counterparts in Ajegunle, Maroko, Okokomaiko if dem dey take their Papa play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by tuscani: 11:36pm On May 12, 2017
Hm

Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by LarryBeryl(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2017
Its not easy to play the part of what you are not......

2 Likes

Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by Nobody: 1:47am On May 13, 2017
What's with the comparisons?

1 Like

Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by talk2alabama: 6:30am On May 13, 2017
What punishment will you give her when she offends you?
Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by johndwayy(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2017
LarryBeryl:
Its not easy to play the part of what you are not......
Plenty likes for you...
Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2017
Loooooooool grin
Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by peacettw: 11:23am On May 13, 2017
Joavid:
What's with the comparisons?

The comparisons killed the story for me. Didn't even finish it
Re: Experience Of A Man Who Played The Wife Role For A Week by Nobody: 11:34am On May 13, 2017
It is not a lie, to be honest. I can barely manage half a day with my kids at home if my wife is not there. And that half a day must include at least six hours of them sleeping, otherwise I go nuts. Looking after children is very hard work, respect to mothers and nursery school teachers (only women are capable of holding those positions).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Say My Money And Refer To Husband Money As Our Money? / Help!!: My Neighbours Burgled My House Today!! / Help Your Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.