Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title (53200 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018 / Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by deyoungstar(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2017
Fabregas have already won EPL with Chelsea in his first spell i.e 14/15 season
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by AyamConfidence(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
Kingbuhari:
I can't see our favourite son Mikel in the rare pictures...? conte bloody racist
stop that weed bruh

1 Like

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Noniee: 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
My team till Christmas comes
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Limitless72(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea jst use luck win this trophy... Mtchew
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Noniee: 6:27pm On May 13, 2017
My team till Christ comes
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Kingbuhari(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
exlink10:
Rare Photos From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title

Is all round jubilation for Chelsea Football Club as they were crowned Premier League champions today with the help of Michy Batshuayi's late goal in 82nd minute. The lone goal gave them the victory they required to secure the title at West Brom.

They still have two matches to play but mathematically, Tottenham which is the closest club, can't catch them any longer. These are rare images from Chelsea FC dressing room as they take their celebration to next level.

Congrats guys

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/rare-photos-from-chelsea-dressing-room.html
I can't see our favourite son Mikel in the rare pictures...? conte bloody racist
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by alsudaes1(m): 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
philEscobar:
Blue is the colour

O yeah
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by AfroSamurai: 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
As usual, the agberos will always show they're agberos.

#DiegoCosta.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Mexyz(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2017
Antonio Conte, pls give Kennedy an opportunity to show what he can do just the same way you gave Moses that life changing opportunity. I just have this strong belief that the guy would make a good winger.

1 Like

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by deyoungstar(m): 6:29pm On May 13, 2017
ikmore:
where is Victor Moses ?
Popping champagne in the other room
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by udo34567: 6:29pm On May 13, 2017
you too can be a winner...

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by deyoungstar(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2017
AfroSamurai:
As usual, the agberos will always show they're agberos.

#DiegoCosta.
afonjas spotted

1 Like

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by dacovajnr: 6:31pm On May 13, 2017
Oboy! see Kenedy, the boy too frosh..No homo
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Humility017(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2017
abbey086:
[color=#000099][/color] Congratulation to all Chelsea FC fans across the globe. Fabregas wins EPL at last with.
UP BLUE!!!
he has won it twice with Chelsea...
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Deepfreezer(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Imagine how many years fab spent at Arsenal no epl title. He left for barca and the la liga champions league. He came back and got the epl title with Chelsea. While the toothless gunner were still struggling to make top 4.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by xynerise: 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
undecided

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Humility017(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2017
Limitless72:
Chelsea jst use luck win this trophy... Mtchew
hater spotted....
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Kingbuhari(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2017
AyamConfidence:
stop that weed bruh

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 13, 2017
I was hoping to see 6 packs but most of them are dressed angry
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by AdiDami: 6:39pm On May 13, 2017
Hope Mikel Obi would be given a medal oh! He really made the winning of the title easy for Chelsea.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by katerine7(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2017
abbey086:
[color=#000099][/color]
Congratulation to all Chelsea FC fans across the globe.
Fabregas wins EPL at last with.

UP BLUE!!!
he won it in 2015 when Mourinho was the coach na,this is his second
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Timmy301(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2017
Kingbuhari:
bros wic mikel u dey tok?

weh dey china?
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by deyoungstar(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
Deepfreezer:
Imagine how many years fab spent at Arsenal no epl title. He left for barca and the la liga champions league. He came back and got the epl title with Chelsea. While the toothless gunner were still struggling to make top 4.
Fabregas did not win champions league with Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Timmy301(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2017
AdiDami:
Hope Mikel Obi would be given a medal oh! He really made the winning of the title easy for Chelsea.

bros come closer.....sense is far from u.....u mean mikel or moses
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by AyamConfidence(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2017
lovelygurl:
I was hoping to see 6 packs but most of them are dressed angry
yaa a bahd shilde grin grin
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 13, 2017
AyamConfidence:
yaa a bahd shilde grin grin

Loool grin

Whatever. The disappointment was real, especially if you had seen how I rushed into this thread grin
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by AyamConfidence(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool grin

Whatever. The disappointment was real, especially if you had seen how I rushed into this thread grin
just the same way we rush into any thread with the curves, boobs, shape, or bum bum tag

It is a natural something

What do y'all do with 6 packs anyways
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by larrypourl(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
See as that one open breast down grin

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by slimtosin(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2017
clems88:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry
Hater spotted...stop hating bro,they are the best
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
AyamConfidence:
just the same way we rush into any thread with the curves, boobs, shape, or bum bum tag

It is a natural something

What do y'all do with 6 packs anyways

What do y'all do with boobs and ass grin
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by belindar: 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
There is nothing rare in these fotos unless you did not watch the match live. All these fotos were broadcasted yesterday and stop making fool of yourself. I even recorded it. I'm a Chelsea fan though.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Fx55(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2017
abbey086:
Fabregas wins EPL at last with.

UP BLUE!!!!
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.