Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title (53483 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018 / Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by r2beez(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2017
clems88:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry

E pain am

Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by clems88(m): 10:48pm On May 13, 2017
r2beez:

E pain am
ehen e pain me . abi na your pain ?

Can't I av my pain in peace ? undecided angry
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by saintclem7: 11:06pm On May 13, 2017
exlink10:
Rare Photos From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title

Is all round jubilation for Chelsea Football Club as they were crowned Premier League champions today with the help of Michy Batshuayi's late goal in 82nd minute. The lone goal gave them the victory they required to secure the title at West Brom.

They still have two matches to play but mathematically, Tottenham which is the closest club, can't catch them any longer. These are rare images from Chelsea FC dressing room as they take their celebration to next level.

Congrats guys

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/rare-photos-from-chelsea-dressing-room.html

Chelsea is the best club in the world. if you no like wetin I talk go hug transformer.
fill this form and pass on to others as I have done
https:///forms/F3ETBfNxv27DvOkk2
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by 1miccza: 12:23am On May 14, 2017
belindar:
There is nothing rare in these fotos unless you did not watch the match live. All these fotos were broadcasted yesterday and stop making fool of yourself. I even recorded it. I'm a Chelsea fan though.

Are you trying to tell me that they also broadcasted the one with a shirtless Costa? Calm down now
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Nobody: 12:34am On May 14, 2017
Leicester city no display this kind of childish behaviour....
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Caseless: 1:17am On May 14, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Chelsea the greatest team of the reformed EPL era
you're confused.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by bekpo(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2017
ikmore:
where is Victor Moses ?

He is behind the keeper. U can't see him clearly bc of his size.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by adebaks(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2017
DesChyko:
Lol.. What an insult.

Well, the OP may be right. If it were Man Utd, these photos are frequent; like 13 times in the EPL era, pictures like these have surfaced.

Rare photos because it doesn't happen so often for Chelsea?
I'm very sure u did nt witness 10 out of those 13 times...man u... won d trophy if u want to celebrate...celebrate...if u dnt want to..dnt....dnt badmouth someone happiness...up blues..
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by adebaks(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2017
angelusbrut:
Leicester city no display this kind of childish behaviour....
rare posts of a hater..
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by adebaks(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2017
Caseless:
you're confused.
they r by fact d best epl team in the last 7 yrs
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by DesChyko: 9:04am On May 14, 2017
adebaks:
I'm very sure u did nt witness 10 out of those 13 times...man u... won d trophy if u want to celebrate...celebrate...if u dnt want to..dnt....dnt badmouth someone happiness...up blues..

Don't assume everyone is same age as you are.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by DesChyko: 9:05am On May 14, 2017
adebaks:
they r by fact d best epl team in the last 7 yrs

Leicester was the best team in the EPL last year. What's your point?
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by worldobededom: 11:23am On May 14, 2017
I didnt see our moses in all the pix oooo
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by adebaks(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2017
DesChyko:

Leicester was the best team in the EPL last year. What's your point?
put 7epl seasons into consideration...which is the best team in england?
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2017
adebaks:
rare posts of a hater..

hahahaaaa..easy bro!!!
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by DesChyko: 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
adebaks:
put 7epl seasons into consideration...which is the best team in england?

What's special about '7' ? That was neither when League football started nor was it when EPL started. Why '7' of all numbers except to fulfill your personal assumptions?
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by Uncletony(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2017
DesChyko:
Lol.. What an insult.

Well, the OP may be right. If it were Man Utd, these photos are frequent; like 13 times in the EPL era, pictures like these have surfaced.

Rare photos because it doesn't happen so often for Chelsea?
it has happened two times in three..or are just ignorant of the meaning of "rare"
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by DesChyko: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
Uncletony:

it has happened two times in three..or are just ignorant of the meaning of "rare"
Tell me about the meaning of 'rare', knowledged one.
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by iluvpomo(m): 3:18am On May 31, 2017
femi4:
That's his second....he was with us in 2015 when Morinho won the 4th title
Exactly, fabregas spent donkey years with Gunners yet never won the EPL title ... then then spent just 3 season with Chelsea (the official club of London) and he's won two EPL titles already cool
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by procky(f): 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
Hilarious Let's Play (2017 Messi, Aguero, Di Maria, Higuain Humiliation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l03K11Rqm8&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title by belindar: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
1miccza:

Are you trying to tell me that they also broadcasted the one with a shirtless Costa? Calm down now

Oga everything is there live and direct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal: FA Cup (1 - 2) On 9th March 2015 / LASK Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 5) On 12th March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Juventus: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.