Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home (59220 Views)

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by fortifiedng: 2:28am On May 13, 2017
At least four Chibok girls kidnapped by Islamist terror group, Boko Haram in mid-April 2014, today appeared in the insurgent group's propaganda video explaining their decision not to join other abducted girls released last weekend.

The video was offered to SaharaReporters by Nigerian journalist, Ahmad Salkida, who is known to have unfettered access to the militant group.

The abducted schoolgirls, responding to questions posed by a male voice in the background gave their names and exact class level at Chibok Girls High School where they were kidnapped approximately three years ago.

In the video, the girl's detailed reasons they refused to join their colleagues who were recently freed in exchange for several detained commanders of the militant group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cM_0ucHE8A

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/12/chibok-girls-wielding-ak-47-rifles-appear-boko-haram-video-explain-refusal-return-home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by seunlly(m): 2:31am On May 13, 2017
where are they?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by wawappl: 2:32am On May 13, 2017
THIS SAMBISA MUST BE ANOTHER COUNTRY

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by fortifiedng: 2:34am On May 13, 2017

1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by fortifiedng: 2:34am On May 13, 2017

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by generaliy: 2:41am On May 13, 2017
smh
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Jaabioro(m): 2:44am On May 13, 2017
Can we have the video.. moreover that's her cup of tea, surely she would soon meet her Waterloo and nobody should complained

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by cuedish: 2:49am On May 13, 2017
grin Boko's tramadolised di*k don sweet them grin

# Yeye gworo eaters....
# I wonder if this Chibok issue seem to me like it's a cooked story.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by fortifiedng: 2:50am On May 13, 2017
Jaabioro:
Can we have the video.. moreover that's her cup of tea, surely she would soon meet her Waterloo and nobody should complained

Yet to be uploaded by a journalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by jumobi1(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2017
cuedish:
grin Boko's tramadolised di*k don sweet them grin

# Yeye gworo eaters....
# I wonder if this Chibok issue seem to me like it's a cooked story.

You're talking about someone kidnapped as a kid. Wth?thats sick

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by GodIsFoolish: 3:35am On May 13, 2017
Nigeria is a great country

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by ThatKING(m): 4:37am On May 13, 2017
well
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Blue3k(m): 4:51am On May 13, 2017
They look less intimidating than Soulja boy and his pink pistol. Is that how people hold guns when they try to flex.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by marshalcarter: 5:00am On May 13, 2017
na her own cup of agbo be dat naa

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by obamabinladen(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Sealeddeal(m): 5:52am On May 13, 2017
Boko Haram is a Northern Muslims things. The good thing is that since they started there has not been any riot targeting igbos across North. So somehow Boko Haram is beneficial. North kills North.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by falcon01: 5:54am On May 13, 2017
abegi this girls where forced to say those words. in other words let's assume the remaining girls are all terrorists so no more exchange of girls and commanders just kill them all

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Pavore9: 6:29am On May 13, 2017
Sad.
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by kingthreatz: 6:31am On May 13, 2017
Are they really the chibok girls? Any translator please?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by nawtyme: 6:32am On May 13, 2017
Can someone translate what they are saying, please?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by tinsel: 6:40am On May 13, 2017
How will the parents of this Yakubu girl be feeling now, seeing there girl had turned into a terrorist. I feel for them.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Iamwrath: 6:46am On May 13, 2017
This is not Boko Haram this is movie actors

One ediot is about to quote and insult me , but if you know what i saw , you wouldn't

First of all , Video was edited, effects was added, slow motion, freeze screen , flag animation

Secondly , they used more than one Camera , i noticed about 3 from different views

Whoever is giving them money or orchestrating this is intouch with the outside world

And

Where the fuckKKED is SheKaw?

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Iamwrath: 6:48am On May 13, 2017
The interviewer is very Educated , it shows in his pronunciations

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Zane2point4(m): 6:48am On May 13, 2017
Leave them naa, them go follow for ppl wey we go use do bombing test if our fighter jets from russia arrive.

I hear brainwashing and i laugh, i think its just perculiar to muslims alone, if na Christain girls even if you like brainwash them for 10yrs them go they look for ways to escape.

This girls are bokoharam sympathizers right from time.

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Nobody: 6:54am On May 13, 2017
APC no wan give up on this Chibok series sha. how much are they even paying the director sef?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by jericco1(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2017
A well scripted play.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by NaijaMutant(f): 6:54am On May 13, 2017
Who still cares about Chibok girls scam.

Questions for the rational mind.

Where exactly are this girls?

Were they kept together or in batches?

why are the well fed recently released 82 girls not radicalized as this one's?

How are these videos shot and transmitted to a journalist

many more questions loading........

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Solmax(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2017
This is so crazy anyone can be brain washed.
The girls are just sick due to manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by anibi9674: 7:46am On May 13, 2017
until they stand with shekau and give this threat I don't believe it. These girls were not kidnapped by bokoharam they were abducted by some elements With the interest to oust the then president.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by kings09(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home by Dottore: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju / Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.